Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (21173 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by ConfessionsNgr: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

The heat ehn grin
grin grin

Nah the heat boys they use take fry egg nowadays grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Damfostopper:
Counter thread..... Characteristics Of A Nigerian feMale Gold Digger by tosyne.2much n wrist.bangle coming soon
[i] Hahaahahaha cheesy Baba, I leave the counter thread 4u cheesy /i]
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lands in parachute cool
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Raymee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The poster above me needs his brain checked.
I swear cool
am happy a female is more sensible to say this. It's a total brain touch!
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by fireforfire: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Gold digging for Males??... That's a profession!!

We call them Miners!!

But for the ladies?.... It is a habit and it is Bad!!!
No mata what u call it...gold digging is gold diggibg.
Dnt justify it for guys n crucify ladies for it
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
U re male wch brings me to the conclusion that u re one of dem, charity begins@home
DanceVille:
Most Ladies out of frustration condone guys who are out to milk them dry.
They think it is love, or that the guy is disadvantages.
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

2 .He is always in debt and wants his girlfriend to bail him out.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

5 .Always comes up with fake big business ideas that end up failing.

6 .He always wants to control your finances and know your ATM Pin.

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

8 .Nigerian male Gold digger is always concern about your financial status.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.
Theirs are even worst than the Female aspect..

Feel free to add yours.
Bashing and comments are highly welcome.
Written By:
DanceVille
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by baysol: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We call them Miners!!

IPOD kids una don hear?
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Iamlordgee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
How man go da house he bae go rich pass am.. You have to improvise na
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by HOTsnow(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ladies, you want a Tall, Handsome, white teeth, muscular, grey eys, cute lips, etc all in one man. What you fail to realise is gold diggers know what the gold diggies are looking for, hence the gold diggie is so blindfolded by the physical qualities and gbam! falls prey.
Men, you want a tall, sexy, good looking, light skinned, big boobs and behind, independent, good smile, good cook etc hence the gold diggie is so blindfolded by the physical qualities and gbam! falls prey.
Why don't you try understand or know what this Man or Lady is on the inside. Note: DO NOT BE IN A RUSH TO BE TAGGED COUPLES, Put Him or Her through rigorous tests and believe me you will THANK ME LATER. cool

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by happney65: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Missspicy come and see ohh.. grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Blackops(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
I know a couple of guys who are into this shii. Some of them were even lucky to get married, and meanwhile they are bossing the house thanks to gal's money. Don't see how some gals don't see through the actions of some men. Se na jazz abi na love? I pity gals that fall into such guy's hand.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Ekakamba: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy grin shocked
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Ekakamba: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
So is this based on experience or just an assumption?
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
The inspiration of this thread comes from two things,
its either you are a golddigger and you are seeking justification or you are not and someone dug you for gold. If you are a golddigger, you are safe but if you were dug for gold, pele Chai......eiyahhh. E dey pain
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Amen!!
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by christconscious: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Take care of d bolded Op.
NICE
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We call them Miners!!

Perfect retort!
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Perfect retort!
Cheered the gulit man with stained hands wink grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by issylarry(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.

Feel free to add yours.
Written By:
DanceVille

dz doesn't exist;abeegii
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by IamLEGEND1: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
bítches pls,contain ur excitement.

there's nothing like a male gold-miner,we only have girls with money and guys who've got use for that shít. So it's only reasonable said women help we brothers out.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
steppin:
For one male gold digger, there's a thousand female gold diggers in Nigeria. So, spare us this crap op.

I agree with you 100%. Male 'miners' are hardly comeby, but the female gold diggers, you dont need to search. They are everywhere.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by kizyalex10(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Do u think male gold digging is applicable to Nigerian ladies?i don't think so,because 90percent of ladies in Nigeria's definition of love is money,be an slowpoke,old man,pot bellied idiot,once u have d money,u re the sexiest man to them.so tell me,if a lady with such mindset will fall for a gold digging guy when the usually use the phrase"na fineboy nd six packs I go chop?
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by kizyalex10(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
I can say that u can buy 90 percent of Nigerian ladies with money,they all hav thier price.i call most Nigerian ladies prostitudes.if u re nt paying thier bills then u re a closed case.any Nigerian girl that loves u so much is maybe because she havnt seen any guy better than u.a girl I chyked during my campus days gave me d snub of my life because I was walking the day I first chyked her,but the day she saw me with C class,she did the chyking herself nd immediately dumped his guy that was driving 190.guess what happened after I found out.i bleeped her nd her 2 of her other friends that laughed @ me the day I she snubbed me.lol.nd I gave dem red card immediately after.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Idydarling(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will deactivate my nairaland account and cut off my joystick if this thread doesn't grace the FP
Lemme add mine cool
11. They become very nice and unnecessarily caring to a lady the moment they realize her father is rich cheesy
12. Another way to spot a Nigerian gold digger is that, if he takes a lady on a date and after spending so much money, he will want her to go to his house so that he can explore her kitty-cat
cheesy
Tosyne, what about the one who is caring in all aspect except finance, can I still call him a gold digger?
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by kayswag726: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
watin we no go hear for naija, male gold diggers?, men dae learn for where women dae, they can dig gold pass any machine, for a one make gold digger, we have like 1000 female gold digger, male gold diggers are hard to come by and are bad, they dig huge golds and run, bt d female will dig the gold to the last till there is nothing left and run
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by skimmy39: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol
DanceVille:

Feel free to add yours.
Written By:
DanceVille
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will deactivate my nairaland account and cut off my joystick if this thread doesn't grace the FP

Lemme add mine cool

11. They become very nice and unnecessarily caring to a lady the moment they realize her father is rich cheesy

12. Another way to spot a Nigerian gold digger is that, if he takes a lady on a date and after spending so much money, he will want her to go to his house so that he can explore her kitty-cat
cheesy
why won't u explore the kitty-cat? after spending much on her, is that how u think?

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by ableguy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
grin
DharmyYinks:
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by mohdimplez(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We call them Miners!!

Chaaai! E b like say ds heat dey melt ur brain abi? Park well jare
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by blueAgent(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
i was expecting a female to post this scrap. not a man.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by kayswag726: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Zceesneh:
why won't u explore the kitty-cat? after spending much on her, is that how u think?

that guy no get joy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.