Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode (14184 Views)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin shymmexx is easily impressed. if he was a woman he would be a cheap date. buy him gala and one orijin and he go off pata straight grin grin
grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. fvck that. That ain't my war. If those suckers can't stand to defend themselves - they deserve to die.

If I were there when it kicked off, that's a different thing. But ain't no nyggah got time to start fighting for cowardly suckers who can't stand their ground and fight. They should find their balls and fight, that's what real men do. wink
the fork you mean this aint yo war ? you is still yoruba aint you ? shocked

if che guevara can hire out his revolutionary services to various countries I see no reason why a peckham gangster like yourself cannot hire out your ' neutralizing a nigga ' services to oduduwa nation. the oduduwa nation needs you bro.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin grin
that nigga shymmexx go off pata if you buy am recharge card if to say hin be woman grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

What's funny?

Did you read excerpt where he alluded to the fact that he just bought the land and is planning to build something there. Meaning: work in progress. However his mum just did whatever she could do there for now before returning to London.

The fact that he's still on his grind (not super rich yet) and the first thing he thought about was to build a playground for kids far away in Nigeria is something big.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
that nigga shymmexx go off pata if you buy am recharge card if to say hin be woman grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're an idiot and you'r getting disrespectful now. I'll feed you for a whole year off and pay off ya rent for a year in cheap arse manny, off the money I gamble weekly alone, that's a a fact.

Aren't you the same clown calling Range Rover a luxury car? The same fvcking Range Rover I'd buy and turn into a cab if I wanted to. The same clown who thinks a biitch who bought fake hermes is balling, when I've been buying REAL hermes belts since I was in uni.

The fact that you can't appreciate someone trying to give back, when he said it's work in progress and that his mum just took the picture and the only reason why he posted it is cos he's happy it's about to start, just shows how ret.arded you're. Clown arse muthaphucka. Watch ya mouth and don't get rude now.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
the fork you mean this aint yo war ? you is still yoruba aint you ? shocked

if che guevara can hire out his revolutionary services to various countries I see no reason why a peckham gangster like yourself cannot hire out your ' neutralizing a nigga ' services to oduduwa nation. the oduduwa nation needs you bro.

Fvck outta here, a coward is a fvcking coward.

I ain't got no cowardice in my bone, puzzy. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're an idiot and you'r getting disrespectful now. I'll feed you for a whole year off and pay off ya rent for a year in cheap arse manny, off the money I gamble weekly alone, that's a a fact.

Aren't you the same clown calling Range Rover a luxury car? The same fvcking Range Rover I'd buy and turn into a cab if I wanted to. The same clown who thinks a biitch who bought fake hermes is balling, when I've been buying REAL hermes belts since I was in uni.

The fact that you can't appreciate someone trying to give back, when he said it's work in progress and that his mum just took the picture and the only reason why he posted it is cos he's happy it's about to start, just shows how ret.arded you're. Clown arse muthaphucka. Watch ya mouth and don't get rude now.
aww cmon dawg, you my dude. this just a lil fun between friends right ? if niggas cant clown each other once in a while whats friendship for right ? wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
aww cmon dawg, you my dude. this just a lil fun between friends right ? if niggas cant clown each other once in a while whats friendship for right ? wink

Nah, fam. Don't get disrespectful and chat shyte, brev.

Don't clown me with silly jokes.

Yes, I respect a nyggah who never lived in a country, yet the first thing he thought about when he started making money is to give back to the same place. You were born and raised in naij, how many people have you helped there? What have you built for folks out there, apart from worshipping bums?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Fvck outta here, a coward is a fvcking coward.

I ain't got no cowardice in my bone, puzzy. grin
yeah aiiitttt. you sit yo ass there. me myself ? i am on the next thing smoking out of here so I can get to naija and join in the fray. got my knuckle dusters and whatnot. finna whoop some hausa ass. the honor of the oduduwa nation is at stake and a few good men like myself are required to save it angry grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, fam. Don't get disrespectful and chat shyte, brev.

Don't clown me with silly jokes.

Yes, I respect a nyggah who never lived in a country, yet the first thing he thought about when he started making money is to give back to the same place. You were born and raised in naij, how many people have you helped there? What have you built for folks out there, apart from worshipping bums?
you know for a gangster you are quite sensitive

speaking of worshipping bums lol, who told you I worship bums ?
shocked grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
yeah aiiitttt. you sit yo ass there. me myself ? i am on the next thing smoking out of here so I can get to naija and join in the fray. got my knuckle dusters and whatnot. finna whoop some hausa ass. the honor of the oduduwa nation is at stake and a few good men like myself are required to save it angry grin

FOH.

You mean the over 30 million cowards out there can't defend themselves and I've to go all the way out there to defend their cowardly arses, yet you don't think that they're cowards, no? Can you see the paradox in ya statement?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
Sukkot, you have been claiming to be on your way to Naija since 2012 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
you know for a gangster you are quite sensitive

speaking of worshipping bums lol, who told you I worship bums ?
shocked grin

FOH.

What the fvck is this shyte:

sukkot:

Watch what you say. Don't clown me cos I created a thread about a nyggah who never lived in a place trying to give back, when you were born and raised there and you haven't done shyte.

Fam, you worshipping bums. Ain't you the same nyggah defending a bum arse fake hermes bag buying bittch? FOH.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

FOH.

You mean the over 30 million cowards out there can't defend themselves and I've to go all the way out there to defend their cowardly arses, yet you don't think that they're cowards, no? Can you see the paradox in ya statement?
cowards they aint. i just feel i need to put in my own quota for the oduduwa nation. as a true son of oduduwa, a true son of the soil, I need to bring in my foreign guerilla warfare expertise. you do know I was in the iraq war right ? killed me about 80 iraqis
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

FOH.

What the fvck is this shyte:

Watch what you say. Don't clown me cos I created a thread about a nyggah who never lived in a place trying to give back, when you were born and raised there and you haven't done shyte.

Fam, you worshipping bums. Ain't you the same nyggah defending a bum arse fake hermes bag buying bittch? FOH.
grin grin lets get one thing straight though, I wasnt born in nigeria. I was born in hammersmith w12 mate. lets clear that up
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
cowards they aint. i just feel i need to put in my own quota for the oduduwa nation. as a true son of oduduwa, a true son of the soil, I need to bring in my foreign guerilla warfare expertise. you do know I was in the iraq war right ? killed me about 80 iraqis

Fvck a coward. Those mofos are cowards.

Nah, you were in Iraq war in constellation and dreams. FOH. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Fvck a coward. Those mofos are cowards.

Nah, you were in Iraq war in constellation and dreams. FOH. grin
grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin lets get one thing straight though, I wasnt born in nigeria. I was born in hammersmith w12 mate. lets clear that up

Oi, but you were raised there. What have you given back, my nyggah?

Skepta just started making cool cash in 2014. He wasn't born in naij and has has never lived there. Yet the first thing he thought about after touring the world in 2015 is to build a playground for kids in Nigeria. What is there not to celebrate in that?

What have you done? How many of the billionaires in naij have done that?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Oi, but you were raised there. What have you given back, my nyggah?

Skepta just started making cool cash in 2014. He wasn't born in naij and has has never lived there. Yet the first thing he thought about after touring the world in 2015 is to build a playground for kids in Nigeria. What is there not to celebrate in that?

What have you done? How many of the billionaires in naij have done that?
if i start mentioning it we will be here till tomorrow undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
if i start mentioning it we will be here till tomorrow undecided

GTFOH.

Appreciate giving back. Personally, I'd give back to Peckham before anywhere in naij. And Skepta should've done something for Tottenham before thinking naij. But the fact that he thought about naij, and his pops' village tells a lot about who he's.

And right from the beginning of his career, he has always aligned with naij. Respect that.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

GTFOH.

Appreciate giving back. Personally, I'd give back to Peckham before anywhere in naij. And Skepta should've done something for Tottenham before thinking naij. But the fact that he thought about naij, and his pops' village tells a lot about who he's.

And right from the beginning of his career, he has always aligned with naij. Respect that.
but the nigga aint gave back nothing but 6 old decrepit cheap tyres painted in red to hide the wear and tear though undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
but the nigga aint gave back nothing but 6 old decrepit cheap tyres painted in red to hide the wear and tear though undecided

Fvcking clown, land is free in naij, no?

Did you read this:

I told him to wait for me to come and add the finishing touches but he wanted my Mum to open it before she flew to London tomorrow haha, sweet boy ting.

Gonna keep developing this playground and hope we inspire kids to get into activities and maybe find talents they never knew they had.

Can you read and can't you see that it's work in progress?

Now tell us what you have given back apart from worshipping fake hermes bags buyers?

Fvck it, I wanna give you a REAL hermes belt, so you can worship me as well. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Fvcking clown, land is free in naij, no?

Did you read this:

Can you read and can't you see that it's work in progress?

Now tell us what you have given back apart from worshipping fake hermes bags buyers?

Fvck it, I wanna give you a REAL hermes belt, so you can worship me as well. grin
you do know you can buy that piece of land in ijebu igbo for 20 pounds right ? that aint no prime location mate. location location location undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
you do know you can buy that piece of land in ijebu igbo for 20 pounds right ? that aint no prime location mate. location location location undecided

Obviously, you're dumb and can't read. The fact that you can't differentiate between Ijebu Igbo and Ijebu Ode adds credence to that. grin

It seems you're trolling hence you're stuck in reading constellations like a broken record.

You need some fresh air. Stick to worshipping bums and folks with bang bang hermes bags. undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Rilwayne001: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

What's funny?

Did you read excerpt where he alluded to the fact that he just bought the land and is planning to build something there. Meaning: work in progress. However his mum just did whatever she could do there for now before returning to London.

The fact that he's still on his grind (not super rich yet) and the first thing he thought about was to build a playground for kids far away in Nigeria is something big.

Skepta? Perhaps I don't know the Skepta you talking about.. Was he not the one that just signed Drake to his Label?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Skepta? Perhaps I don't know the Skepta you talking about.. Was he not the one that just signed Drake to his Label?

It wasn't even about you. It's the fact that you find his retar.ded arse comment funny. The guy's a broken record and he never sees anything good in something actually worth celebrating. The clown only defends bum arse shyte and frauds.

A nyggah signs Drake. Teamed up with Nike to release his own trainers (the first rapper to do so). And he's trying to give back. Yet this bum arse nyggah would find something negative to critique in that. But the same clown would stand up for a biitch posting pictures of bang bang hermes bags. That just shows you how dumb and backward this constellation reading muthaphucka is. He's my nyggah but I'll always call him out for his stupidity.

Check this out:

NIKE GAVE SKEPTA HIS OWN SHOE

Nike have blessed UK grime artist, Skepta, with his very own shoe – the ‘Blacklisted’ Air Max BW. News came from the man’s Instagram account where he posted saying:

“49 weeks ago I went to the Nike HQ in Portland, Oregon and sat with senior designer to talk about Air Max. Today I’m happy to present the Blacklisted Air Max BW, thank you@NJobe for seeing the vision and making my dream come to life.”

So far his IG is the only plug for pics of the BW, which is appropriately murked from heel to toe and looks to have a suede upper.

No word of a release date, or even if Skepta’s Nike Air Max BWs will be released to the public, but when word comes, boy better know we’ll pass it on.

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/2016/02/skepta-just-got-his-own-nike-air-max-bw/

Sukkot thinks backward. Backward arse muthaphucka. grin

1 Like

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Obviously, you're dumb and can't read. The fact that you can't differentiate between Ijebu Igbo and Ijebu Ode adds credence to that. grin

It seems you're trolling hence you're stuck in reading constellations like a broken record.

You need some fresh air. Stick to worshipping bums and folks with bang bang hermes bags. undecided
speaking of hermes do you know about the fella called hermes tresmegistus ?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
LoJ:

Sukkot, you have been claiming to be on your way to Naija since 2012 grin

hey Loj, i swear I dont know how I missed this post. never even came up in my mentions. trust the weekend is going great. yeah i know I have been saying it since 2014 not 2012. bruv, to relocate no be beans oooo lol grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
tpiar:
No matter how much you folks talk, nobody will respond until they see me posting.

So, here I am, they'll soon answer you now.
grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
speaking of hermes do you know about the fella called hermes tresmegistus ?

Don't change the topic. You talk reckless a lot and you don't know understand the concept of respect and not crossing a certain line. This is ya 2nd time. When I chat to you and in as much as you always think backwards, I don't cross certain lines. But you slime mofos don't understand that and perhaps it's cos you lot aren't thorough. Saying certain things would get ya jaw and skull broken out there and certain things come with the territory.

Just know when to shut up and stop violating the real ones with loose talks. You can do all that reckless talk with ya fellow naij folks, but always watch it when you're chatting to folks who're thorough.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't change the topic. You talk reckless a lot and you don't know understand the concept of respect and not crossing a certain line. This is ya 2nd time. When I chat to you and in as much as you always think backwards, I don't cross certain lines. But you slime mofos don't understand that and perhaps it's cos you lot aren't thorough. Saying certain things would get ya jaw and skull broken out there and certain things come with the territory.

Just know when to shut up and stop violating the real ones with loose talks. You can do all that reckless talk with ya fellow naij folks, but always watch it when you're chatting to folks who're thorough.
dayum, nigga you are too sensitive for a peckham gangster. you sure you from peckham ? maybe you are from golders green or hampstead or south kensington ?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
dayum, nigga you are too sensitive for a peckham gangster. you sure you from peckham ? maybe you are from golders green or hampstead or south kensington ?

Prick, how about go on the streets of Peckham and go talk reckless and see if they won't shank ya liver out of ya body and serve it to you on a plate? grin

Narm nyggahs are called the most hyped for a reason. Watch ya mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous When They Were Born / OJB Jezreel's Birthday Is Today! / Pictures From Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.