Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music (26838 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Smellymouth: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice move
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by MemphisDepay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make she just G0 YBNL. It would be dope
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by ObaKlaz: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fine girl, no album!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Eneze1(f): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's about time
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by samopeyemi: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
She will join 'flavour records' grin. Don't know if he has any though.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Tocheagle(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
she should just marry me jor
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by LesbianBoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP since chidinma has no album yet, are u sure its not the other way round; I mean that capital hill music refuse to renew her contract not she refusing to renew her contract?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by musicwriter(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
The truth is whatever record label she've been with haven't brought out the best in her. I haven't heard a lot of songs she've done. Just showbiz and pictures here and there, but no music.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Chanchit: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:
she no dey sing hit songs sef. Na just normal kindda songs.

I would advice her to add more swaggs to her style Because with those kindda songs whey she dey sing, it will be hard for her to make "money" in this present music industry.

Imagine them never even nominate am for any headies award sef. Smh

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, she go soon hear am, that's how this females dump their record labels as if they have a better plan, eg: Ego, kel, Mocheddah, Chidinma weh be say na her photos dey make Fp for NL, I never see her song for fp before. Anyway, I wish her goodluck.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Saintgeo: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
thagift:

I think say na only me see am, na how to kiss flavor she sabi
bad belle is allowed
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by IamAthens(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
If Olaminde signs her now, she'ld sing rubbish and make hit songs back to back.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by agent9(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
GMan650:
Which record label she wan come go now?

EME undecided undecidedabi na YBNL kiss kissor 5star music grin grin

Rudeboy records grin grin
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
She can't be an artiste and a record label owner at once.Body go tell her.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Ojay105(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
GUD TIN SINCE MUSIC IZ NT UR CALLING
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by repogirl(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good move they didn't do much for her music.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Exxit(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:
she no dey sing hit songs sef. Na just normal kindda songs.

I would advice her to add more swaggs to her style Because with those kindda songs whey she dey sing, it will be hard for her to make "money" in this present music industry.

dude all you do is hate on every post made.... can't you say something positive for once?
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Jacko01: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hehe.... U a big gal now start your own label and sign up artistes n continue the cycle.... Do to them wat dey did to u..... Hehe
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
shockwave91:
maybe Tekno will sign her. So it's not all bad news i guess.. undecided

How can Tekno sign her when Tekno is signed to a label himself. Tekno is signed to Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group label. Same label Iyanya is on.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by dastudent(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
kay29000:

How can Tekno sign her when Tekno is signed to a label himself. Tekno is signed to Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group label. Same label Iyanya is on.

You mean Ubi Franklin and Iyanya's Made Men Music? Chews colanut.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by kay29000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
dastudent:

You mean Ubi Franklin and Iyanya's Made Men Music? Chews colanut.

Yea.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by chukzey442(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
hyperflex:
I don dey suspect since Clarence start to dey use "Clarence shot it". Something going on back derr.

Hahahahaha, now this made my day..... Na only video he dey shoot o, nothing else grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Sunnypa11(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let Timaya or pasuma sign her....Hardcore is not her style but she dey force her voice to sing hardcore....

Learn from Simi.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by oodua1stson: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
To be honest she's not that talented. she's only had 2 good songs others are crap

Amd she list a lot of neutrals goodwill when she turned herself to every celebs side chic

Who would want to date a dwarf who has slept will make celebs? No one
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by vizkiz: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Exxit:
dude all you do is hate on every post made.... can't you say something positive for once?

something positive for once... are you happy now? undecided
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Remsilla(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

[size=14pt]She was nominated for Best vocal performance in 2012, along side Tiwa Savage and Waje..[/size]
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Remsilla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chanchit:
That's how this females dump their record labels as if they have a better plan, eg: Ego, kel, Mocheddah, Chidinma.

Lol.. You never can tell, maybe they're all fed up with the "Bleep-Oga, Bleep Manager, Bleep Producer" daily routine and cant help but to shout "Enough is enough"... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Remsilla:

[size=14pt]She was nominated for Best vocal performance in 2012, along side Tiwa Savage and Waje..[/size]

holy shiit...it's obvious she didn't win that. It's like putting a chicken between godzilla and kingkong shocked
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by Remsilla(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
vizkiz:

holy shiit...it's obvious she didn't win that. It's like putting a chicken between godzilla and kingkong shocked

Lol.. Yeah, and i guess that was the closest she had eva tot of nearing an award.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by vizkiz: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Remsilla:

Lol.. Yeah, and i guess that was the closest she had eva tot of nearing an award.

I think she needs to work on herself. Sometimes it's not about the voice...how many voice Simi get? But she is just awesome... I think I am inlove with that babe though embarassed
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by franceswasky: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
ObaKlaz:
This girl is slowly becoming another Mo'chedda. Good voice and lots of potential - yes, but no consistency. Not even a debut album out yet since winning Project Fame. She's only been in the news cos of the Flavour kiss and a few of her other features, and the fact that she's cute just makes us forget everything else! I like her though.
Tanx for dat, she is more of a feature artist, she shud jst rebrand herself, we jst love her blc she is cute, dat all.
Re: Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music by danbrowndmf(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
We know her for singing slow & cool song.she single handedly killed her own style by trying to jump into the new thread of music by shouting "Money in the lorry" plus all the other crab she did..chidinma go back to your kedike era..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead! / Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal / Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.