Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) (20241 Views)

Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/27/buratai-hails-troops-fighting-boko-haram/
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai has expressed satisfaction with the performance of troops fighting insurgency in the northeast.
Buratai made the statement on Friday during his visit to Army Headquarters Special Forces Battalion located at Gajigaram, in continuation of his tour of front line troops in the northeast.
He commended the battalion’s quick response to distress calls and its efforts at containing the activities of insurgents around the area.
Buratai said he was particularly satisfied with the successes recorded by the battalion from patrols and clearing operation in the general area.
Earlier at the 7 Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF) Brigade at Baga, Buratai commended the efforts of the troops in curbing the activities of the insurgents in the area.
He urged the commander and troops from security agencies involved in the operations not to relent in their efforts to end the activities of the insurgents in the area.
Buratai assured the commander and their troops of government’s efforts to provide all the needed logistics to enable them effectively consolidate on the successes recorded in anti-terror war.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Buratai was received at Baga by commander of the brigade, Brig.-Gen. Jamilu Sarham and other senior security officials at the area.
NAN reports that the COAS inspected facilities at the brigade headquarters including the health centre, kitchen and the brigade bakery.
Other facilities inspected by the army chief included a standard helipad to aid medical evacuation and delivery of logistics to troops around the area.
Buratai also met with troops from other security agencies and foreign military personnel serving under the Multi-National Joint Task Force.
In another development, the Chief of Army Staff commiserated with the people of Dalori over the recent attack by Boko Haram at the camp of displaced persons.
He assured them of improved security in the area and urged the people to always volunteer information that would lead to arrest of more insurgents.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
.a government of picture by picture for picture very dull senile burantashi burukutu dull senile pamphlets wearing kunu addict dullard undecided
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by celeron40(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice to see our troops looking smart. We are winning the war. Notice the pistol on the COAS's hip. That's a real battle-ready General. Unlike those pot-belly tellytubbies under Mr Ebele.
Haters can find their way to the lagoon.
Lalasticlala

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
I've not seen our Armed Forces this motivated in a long time.
God bless Buhari for restoring our forces' lost glories.

Anyone spot the soldier looking like he's wearing a gas mask in the background of pic #3?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army!

Coming to join you guys soon

13 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well represented.
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Visit? I thought he was living there. Another fraud from APC moving the military command to borno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by dustmalik: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
I remember very well, how Boko haram killed over two thousand persons between January 3 and 7, 2015. Thank God well-meaning Nigerians sent that ineffectual buffoon back to Otuoke.

19 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
meforyou1:
Visit? I thought he was living there. Another fraud from APC moving the military command to borno
You are quite daft. Baga is also in Borno State, as is Maiduguri. I know you won't know that, since you are just too ignorant to comment on anything without calling APC? Is it APC's fault that your life is ruined?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You are quite daft. Baga is also in Borno State, as is Maiduguri. I know you won't know that, since you are just too ignorant to comment on anything without calling APC? Is it APC's fault that your life is ruined?
u are a brainwashed zombie. U are so daft if you believe that the COAST will leave the comfort of his palatial home in Abuja and go and live in Borno State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
meforyou1:
u are a brainwashed zombie. U are so daft if you believe that the COAST will leave the comfort of his palatial home in Abuja and go and live in Borno State
What a self-servicer. You think Buratai is like that fat egg-buns General under Jona?
TANite frog like you.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Panzerfaust:
What a self-servicer. You think Buratai is like that fat egg-buns General under Jona?
TANite frog like you.
boko, I believe Buratai is a great man.
As per Gen Ihejirika, keep living in denial, that gentleman so killed your boko brothers, they all ran across the border

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
meforyou1:
boko, I believe Buratai is a great man.
As per Gen Ihejirika, keep living in denial, that gentleman so killed your boko brothers, they all ran across the border
Ihejirika was also a brilliant and effective General. I was referring to Minimah!

8 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by abacus(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
meforyou1:

You are not supposed to be pained as we are winning the war, our army is motivated AGAIN. See it as your victory. Nobody is happy GEJ failed to restore peace in that region.

Reset from your TANOID mentality.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by APCcrimesHD: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
h
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by APCcrimesHD: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Where is El-zakazy?
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by weedcrusha: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2016
I respect this General Buratai fitness

6 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Vodkka(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Which one is Buratai?
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by naughtyprof: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
giving his boiz d required morale.
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Ever brutal Buratai
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by dangote7510(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2016
the last time i had discussion with one Army man, i learnt that their problem is not GEJ nor PMB, but caos and other top army personnel.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Adeniyi077(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2016
This should get them motivated to face the journey ahead. We have been hit hard enough to believe the battle with 'them' scums is almost over.
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Push up man!
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Ebukaobi: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2016
abacus:

You are not supposed to be pained as we are winning the war, our army is motivated AGAIN. See it as your victory. Nobody is happy GEJ failed to restore peace in that region.

Reset from your TANOID mentality.

The sad part is that meforyou1 is almost 50 and yet behaving like a teenager

He is an angry old man who needs urgent spiritual help

Ever since his last son missed a place in a Federal Government College admission, this mans hatred for Northerners just sky rocketed

Plus the defeat of Jona really affected him. He lost his N5000 a week TAN job

He needs our prayers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by mayweather2020: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2016
meforyou1:
Shurup jo..When bada was there did he ever visit them?What can we do to satisfy dis ur myopic thinking oo?Get back to me cos am on ur issues..PDP mosquitoes..

11 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by XBLadez: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2016
But are they still using the unsophisticated weapons bought by GEJ?
Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Buratai has proven he's an efficient leader. More grease to his elbow.
God bless the NA
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2016
great men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity In The South-East: IGP Baba Redeploys Anambra CP, Senior Officers / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Cabinet Dissolution: Scramble For Ministerial Appointments Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.