Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? (1101 Views)

Power Supply Drops By 1047mw / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS / Increased Utilisation Of Gas For Power Generation Reduces Gas Flare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by olabode247: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2006
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone here have an idea of another alternative for power supply in this country.cuz i want to go into ebiz but find it difficult to do,cuz of the epileptic power supply in the country.
Pls,i need a ugrent response.

Thanx.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by ebony9ja(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2006
Apart from the obvious :the ubiquitous genenerators. you can get an inverter. An inverter converts ac to dc. This is done via a set of batteries that charges itself with ac and gives you power any time PHCN "holds'' its power. The size of inverter and batteries you will need depends on the power requirements. I have seen this thing (inverters) power a whole hospital before so it actually works.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by Temin(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2006
In addition to what Ebony said you can also get Solar panels .Generating you electricity from the Sun. Some advance country are also talking of Bio gas, Entertain yourself by checking it out in a search machine like google
All the best
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by olabode247: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2006
Hello Ebony9ja,
I really appreciate your response.Can you pls tell me where to get this inverter and how it works.cuz i really want to use it to power my computer and other appliances whenever their is a power failure.
As u know for one to be into online biz u have to be fully powered,that's why am so curios for this.
Moreso,do u use the inverter?

hope to hear from you pretty soon.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by noble2007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
hello Olabode247,

I'm into supply and installation of Power inverter/Charger.I have one that i have been using personally over seven years till now.

So if you have interest,my e-mail address is fuellessgenerator@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by gbengaijot(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2006
I can get you a imported 5,000 watt inverter with 1 year warranty for N65,999.
Full delivered to your doorsteps.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2006
gbengaijot:

I can get you a imported 5,000 watt inverter with 1 year warranty for N65,999.
Full delivered to your doorsteps.

we dont use 1 kobo anymore mister grin
I think the lowest is 50kobo
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by naijacutee(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
LoverBwoy:

we don't use 1 kobo anymore mister grin
I think the lowest is 50kobo
Hehe, Gbenga this manipulative-buying-thinking thing doesn't work with naija folks o, Just say N66,000. Hey and we still need to talk o.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by mazaje(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2006
any county that can not solve its power problem can never solve any problem is has. my heart bleeds for we nigerians since it seems we just cant solve our power problem. this administration has spent about 1.3 trillion naira($10billion) from 1999 to date and still nothing has changed its still the same, ohh niaja na wah ohhhh.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by gbengaijot(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2006
@naijacutee, lol, you know those licks from asda, jessops, tesco, arogs,

with those 12.99, 9.99 offer, lol.

Who doesnt know that 65,999 is thesame as 66000, lol.

* yes Hunn, we need to talk. I have been a bit busy. Can we fix a schedule?, lol*
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by Seun(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2006
I Got a 1kva inverter for les than 30,000 naira from CeeCee Limited in the computer village, Ikeja.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by gbengaijot(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2006
seun, that is 1000watts, you got for less than 30,000.

I am talking of 5000watts here . that is 5kva
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2006
gbenjaigot, can you also get me a camera to my doorstep?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by gbengaijot(m): 2:26am On Nov 12, 2006
tell me the spec that you want and the amount you are ready to pay for it. Then i'll c wht i can do.

email me.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by naijacutee(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2006
gbengaijot:

* yes Hunn, we need to talk. I have been a bit busy. Can we fix a schedule?, lol*
Look at you, I called you twice yesterday to no avail. Did you get my missed calls? cool
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? by gbengaijot(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2006
Hey Hunn, just sent u an email.

(1) (Reply)

I7 Easiest And Fastest Ways To Make Millions With Your Gsm Phone / The Benefits Of Starting Your Own Investment Club; How To Start One / For Those Supporting Downstream Oil And Gas Deregulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.