Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,910 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds (27938 Views)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Wow!!! EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by dikeigbo2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Tochaigh post=43453349] grin grin one of them is definitely Abagworo. [/q

Including Ujoatu,Ngene,berem and many others,chaii IMO state is really in trouble,.... ........ Because Wicked people are in places of authority.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
mayowa122:

But when $2.1billon was diverted under the nose of jonathan, did you believe he knew about it?

Jonathan cannot claim ignorance either
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Finally!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by funkyibodude(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abagworo:
Confirmed lie. I wonder what if profits those creating all these false stories as it is impossible to have them back in power again. Totally impossible
you are just a disgrace to even ?!!!### anyway make I no talk.. Bury your head in shame

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
AnyibestDede:
OKOROCHA DON FINISH MY BELOVED STATE. I was at owerri this past december, i weaped 4 my beloved state. Rochas is a confrimed scam. What is our sin in imo that we are always ruled by thieves? God please help my state
Weaped bawo
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by MCRUEMUS: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
AnyibestDede:
OKOROCHA DON FINISH MY BELOVED STATE. I was at owerri this past december, i weaped 4 my beloved state. Rochas is a confrimed scam. What is our sin in imo that we are always ruled by thieves? God please help my state
IF THIEVES ARE D ONES RULING U BETTER BE HAPPY because HERE IN MY STATE DELTA 'CRIMINALS' AND ROGUES ARE FULLY INCHARGE. 76% OF THE TRILLIONS ACCRUED TO THE STATE SINCE 1999 HAVE BEEN STOLEN
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Dbeliever(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
You can now see that the whole bailout was a plot.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Udopasa:
Okorocha have lost focus
#Has lost focus
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
funkyibodude:
you are just a disgrace to even ?!!!### anyway make I no talk.. Bury your head in shame

Do you actually believe the concocted story?
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by ruggedboy01: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tochaigh:
grin grin one of them is definitely Abagworo.
Beremx must be one of them too undecided
She was one of the campaign manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Krul: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Leave Rochas alone.Rochas has done a lot for Imo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Achorise: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
They should settle their case with the governor, They probably have scores with the governor which them didn't settle amicably.How can you steal from a sitting governor without him knowing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by YelloweWest: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why did the not arrest okorocha? How did the aid get access to such funds without his boss? Nigeria sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Ghost01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ekiti State should be next on the EFCC's radar.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Achorise: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
If Its a true story , it exposes the incompetency of the governor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by daryoor03(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greedy set of politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by salt1: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Do you actually believe the concocted story?

I hope it's not true.
Imo is the only APC state in SE. Rochas should make the party appealing by performing
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by NLban: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
meforyou1:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 2, 2016 arrested three top officials of Imo State government for allegedly diverting N2billion bailout fund given to the state by the Federal Government for payment of salary arrears of the state’s civil servants.
The suspects are: Obi Paschal Chigozie, Principal Secretary to the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha; Uzoho Casmir, Director of Finance and Iheoma Kenneth, Treasurer.
Their arrest followed an investigation into the alleged diversion of the said money which revealed that the cashier had made cash withdrawal of N456.532 million between September 3, 2015 and October 10, 2015 from the Government House account domiciled in Zenith Bank.
However, it was revealed that the said amount was given to an aide of the Chief of Staff to the Governor, following approval and directive by the Principal Secretary to the Governor.
The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/199459-efcc-arrests-gov-okorochas-aides-pocketing-n2-billion-bailout-funds.html
[size=14pt]
The same way Benue Workers were scammed. APC na...................
[/size]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Udopasa: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheBlackGeneral:
#Has lost focus
Nwanne, tanx
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by adebayo4uc6h6: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
haaa 2billion DAT one go tire deir pocket
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Henovy: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
dicefrost:
I don't think such amount of money can be diverted without the governor's knowledge or approval. While he is struggling to pay salaries, he is still able to steal in billions.
Since it is okorocha, i can confidently say that this is the last we will hear on this issue.
Lie! The case will go on.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by CharliParker: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
I know they will blame Rocha's even if they stole meat from their mama's pot Rocha's will be blamed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by frankyychiji(f): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abagworo:
Confirmed lie. I wonder what if profits those creating all these false stories as it is impossible to have them back in power again. Totally impossible
Is Premium Times now PDP? Abeg face your wahala.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Omonigeriarere: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
[s]
kachnov:
Over to the APC e-defence goons.
[/s]

I thought you said his anti-corruption campaign is one-sided? Kontinu wailing tongue tongue tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by 1009ja: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okorocha has had his run boys and girls whose job is to move huge state funds to Dubai, South Africa, Ghana, US (Houston and Dallas). His time God's judgement seems to have arrived.
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by onoslove(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okorocha use to have a very large heart when he was solely focus on his foundation, and suddenly became so wicked, arrogant and devilish when he joined politics. My question is, is it that politics changes a good man to a bad man.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by mike404(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
WHERE IS ABAGWORO SEF
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Henovy:
Lie! The case will go on.
Shall we place a bet? Today is 3/3/16 we ll check back in 2 months
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Ifeola1: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
I dont knw where ar we going in dis country, if poor person stole #100 d judge will said they should go and hang him or her but if rich person stolen billions of naira they will said he should go nd pay #5000
Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hehe, I have been waiting for his paid minions to open their praise singing threads for a while, I haven't seen them. People like okorocha have no business being in government, should have continued his alhaji-like philanthropy, he was better suited for that.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
dicefrost:

Jonathan cannot claim ignorance either
GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Coronavirus: Lagos Isolates Six More Persons / Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.