Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters (54439 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by hardywaltz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thief
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by TechWalker007: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Still more
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is he still a bastard ?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by birmingham04: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Medical doctor who cannot inject injection. Medical doctor of polital jober.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by skeletine(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
realjoker:
you have been trying to be notice for a while. Even a chiled that is elementary school knows that saharareporters is the chief buharist wailers, they have lost their credibility a very long time, nobody take them serious. The wise ones take their various controversial news with a pitch of salt, is only the zombies and wailing wailers that cheer them and moan/wail respectively on their various controvercial reportage saharareporter have make mockery of our news media house. Forget about all those stories that touches the heart like saharareporters mock buhari with his 2003 campaign poster and calling him wakawaka president na only zombies and wailers go fit digest such cheap blackmails on our inteligences.
Bros, we don't get you. Clearer please.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Walexsammy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
viktagorion:
Stop the Pettiness.

Dr Doyin Okupe is a renowned medical doctor before his foray into politics.

He can afford to build this house.
and hw many renowned doctor of his age were ble to build such building? Abi how many building was he able to build b4 venturing into politics?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by omolola15(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
gen2briz:
SOURCE?

You see all these tweets you still dey ask for source. Source ko sauce ni!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by LastProphet: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
d
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gen2briz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
omolola15:

You see all these tweets you still dey ask for source. Source ko sauce ni!

Op just modify the post....
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by ikkkkk: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
demarc001:
This sahara reporters na amebo blog or what? House that a common yahoo boy here in lagos will buy without stress. Must everything be about blackmail!

I wonder oo

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by seyola(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
[Renowned? Let him give ur father injection, you go know how far. Demented fellow
quote author=viktagorion post=43456261]Stop the Pettiness.

He can afford to build this house.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by macarson2k(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
What is Sahara Reporters business in his house.
Sahara Reporters is the worst in Nigeria.

Please report that Nigeria economy is down.
Report that power generation has gone down.
Report how the fraudulent budget happened.
Report how APC dump their promises.
Report how APC disobey court order.

Sahara reporters is jealous of the house. Please go and build your own mansion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
That house is not too big for Okupe to have legitimately acquired.

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
People should desist from jealousy and envy.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sahara reporter is a foolish media outfit own by a fool...after u helped plunged Nigeria into this mess called " change" with your sectional and partial journalism, now u are trying to save your face by going after people's personal lives...

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by aku626(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't get what is Saharareporters? Are they journalist? Or lawyers cause this looks like accusation and not reports. There's a big difference

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Doyin's replies are those of a scared man with something to hide.

I mean there's nothing in that house that a blessed-hardworking 34 year old cannot afford; not to mention a qualified 64 year old.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Clerverly: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
realjoker:
you have been trying to be notice for a while. Even a chiled that is elementary school knows that saharareporters is the chief buharist wailers, they have lost their credibility a very long time, nobody take them serious. The wise ones take their various controversial news with a pitch of salt, is only the zombies and wailing wailers that cheer them and moan/wail respectively on their various controvercial reportage saharareporter have make mockery of our news media house. Forget about all those stories that touches the heart like saharareporters mock buhari with his 2003 campaign poster and calling him wakawaka president na only zombies and wailers go fit digest such cheap blackmails on our inteligences.

You sound incoherent!
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Vodkka(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
and hw many renowned doctor of his age were ble to build such building? Abi how many building was he able to build b4 venturing into politics?

Dr. Chris Ngige

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by slap1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nairaland moderators would not even wait to confirm. Front page straight! Na wa o!
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by ngmgeek(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Go to court and seek redress if you smell defamation.

The only way they will not go far is when you answer their questions.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
viktagorion:
Stop the Pettiness.

You're an imb*cile. Llet me ask you a quick question:

Were you blind at the allegations that he was also arrested in 2004&2005 on corruption charges? Im assuming you're young so you might have not been aware but for Christ's sake it was written up there and instead of going to research if its true or false you willfully chose to ignore it. You're a huge shame to sanity and the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by hyperflex(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
oduastates:
Transformation agenda.
Even with all the stealing , the house is a tasteless monstrosity.

Calm down oga. Maybe he got money from graft practices n maybe not but me I go that house sometime early last year and even in the uncompleted state I know its not tasteless. That house chop space abeg. Double gate entrance bruhhh make we leave matter for matthias. u wey see am for jpeg come talk say e tasteless OK o. Let's be honest with our criticisms.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Yksoul(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by efilefun(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Dont be silly! So Sahara Reporters are now Buharists? Or you just want to be noticed?
Sometimes I find it funny when this sets of confused bigots call Sahara a buharist or whatever, they never complained when this same Sahara reported Imo state people that were being arrested by Efcc for diversion of 2bn, nor when this same Sahara called Buhari the junketer or whatever, this same Sahara posted a 2003 campaign poster of Buhari to mock him yet they didn't complain. They should just go get busy in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na wao, jonathan's house is one quarter of okupe's mansion by far. Our leaders are intentionally wicked. May all the deities in Nigeria ask and judge all our politicians governors, senators, ministers and chairmen, Past and present. Mr magu, what do you say to this stealing of our common wealth?

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Niceman4u(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
viktagorion:
Stop the Pettiness.

He was a medical doctor bt nt renowned, if he was renowned (which means he so sound) y was he nt made d health minister or WHO consultant? Show me d picture of his hospital b4 he corruptly enriched himself nd I wil tell u dat he dd nt build dat house wit d proceeds from his medical practice.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
realjoker:
Buharist or should i say the zombies among Buharist because i am a Buharist but not a zombi, stop this foolish act, must every house built or car bought by percieve enemy or opposition party member be from the proceed of corruption. If a low ranking member of apc built or bought such kind of house without even holding a position that warrant his legitimate earning to built such house we wont hear this kind of internet brawl. Enough of this stupidity please.
Well said, I was expecting to see one huge estate.this kind house dey Niaraland nah
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is the problem I have with the alleged thieves and looters. They dont ever deny the allegations, rather look for how to divert the issue by laying curses and calling God.

Mr okupe if this is not your house, then say so. Defend yourself and stop telling stories. Tell us u never stole and sahara reporters news is fake. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by erico2k2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Niceman4u:

He was a medical doctor bt nt renowned, if he was renowned (which means he so sound) y was he nt made d health minister or WHO consultant? Show me d picture of his hospital b4 he corruptly enriched himself nd I wil tell u dat he dd nt build dat house wit d proceeds from his medical practice.
That house is not worth more than N50M.you need to be richer than that to context to the level his is.Believe or not, there are more thieves in teh civil service than politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
oduastates:
Transformation agenda.
Even with all the stealing , the house is a tasteless monstrosity.

Quite tasteless and unappealing.

Properties built with ill gotten gains are typically of such caliber.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by nenedima(f): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sauce?,where's d rice? undecided
buskie13:
no mind op...no sauce sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.