Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters (54443 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by October1960: 4:59am On Mar 04, 2016
There are many like this. All the stolen money rotting away whilst the country itself has rotted away.

Deen77:
Nigerian! You build a mansion with only 3 to 4 children, 2 are in US, 1 in UK. The house is empty, onky you and your wife and a house help, if u die, your wife Will run out of d house, say is too big. If God bless your children, they live with their family, living you alone, some we even miss inside d building.

Mansion in Abuja, Lagos, Dubai and US, with our stolen money, sleeping in only one room.

God dey ooooooo.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2016
realjoker:
sometimes i felt sorry for the youth of this country when i come across some kind of comments on this forum.
They fail to understand that there is no permanent enemy in politics, there is only permanent interest.

Honestly they don't,and some of them would just go on to insult and heap up abusive words as if these politicians are their next door neighbours
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by akinszz: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Guilty until proven innocent.
Airforce1:
innocent until proven guilty
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2016
I am not supporting okupe's ill gotten wealth.But SR should post tinubu's property for the sake of fairness.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by bewla(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2016
realjoker:
Buharist or should i say the zombies among Buharist because i am a Buharist but not a zombi, stop this foolish act, must every house built or car bought by percieve enemy or opposition party member be from the proceed of corruption. If a low ranking member of apc built or bought such kind of house without even holding a position that warrant his legitimate earning to built such house we wont hear this kind of internet brawl. Enough of this stupidity please.
Mr pastor simply put this in to addition d cost of purchasing and building the house not to talk of furnished it let see his salary of maybe 1.5million build it in how many years or na loan him take.

my people

eke paro fun eke iro paro fun ro
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by coolhumble(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2016
gen2briz:
Ordinary stealing you people will be calling it corruption. Don't you think American will know.
grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by martineinstein(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2016
viktagorion:
You can articulate your point without resort to curses and abuse bro. It shows you lack home training.
sorry bro,... Oya, apologize too
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2016
folahann:

Isn't it thesame sahara repoeters that called Buhari junketeer.
medicine after death? after unprofessional display during the last election....
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by asiwaju87(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Was it not this stupid gay that says Nigerians can never use the modernised speed trains?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by viktagorion: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2016
martineinstein:
sorry bro,... Oya, apologize too
I apologize my bother. Respect.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by kabiyesi01: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Honestly speaking, Sahara Reporters have lost all credibility.
Doyin Okupe's house in Iperu which he named 'Agbomagbe's Court is a bungalow and not dis house posted here.
Nigerians now know the reason why Buhari allocated more money to d Ministry of Information than that of Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by sarutobie(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2016
The pettiness in this thread is absurd..a lot militants and yahoo boys have much more luxurious buildings and you want to paint a man who is a medical doctor by profession and has also been in the corridors of power black for this? Maybe we should vilify dangote who has curried favours from different governments to get where he is now?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Mikehell(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
If u are talking abt his auz in iperu, then sahara reporters are big liers frm d pit of hell! His auz isnt wt u av in dt pics nd nt even a storey buiding nt to talk of mansion!....
infact d auz ws under construction during d electioneering period!..
Sahara unto dis news, u re wrong..

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by hucienda: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
realjoker:
Buharist or should i say the zombies among Buharist because i am a Buharist but not a zombie, stop this foolish act, must every house built or car bought by percieve enemy or opposition party member be from the proceed of corruption. If a low ranking member of apc built or bought such kind of house without even holding a position that warrant his legitimate earning to built such house we wont hear this kind of internet brawl. Enough of this stupidity please.

lol... Nice distinction there. I like people who are objective and contribute to rational discourse regardless of their political leanings. #Resspekt

But mehn that zombie tag is sth else. It's damn funny cheesy and so aptly describes them. I suppose Fela saw into the future when he sang zombie oh zombie.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by martineinstein(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2016
viktagorion:
I apologize my bother. Respect.
thanks, man

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Jyde89: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2016
with all the money wey he loot, see the usual mansion e go build, this so called nigerian big men are as non creative with our money as they are with their fraud.
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by p1jiobi: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2016
so if a person builds a house the he is corrupt. I pity sahara reporters and buharists. Ameachi tinubu and co who hv mansions are not corrupt abi....smh.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by SucreB: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2016
realjoker:
Buharist or should i say the zombies among Buharist because i am a Buharist but not a zombi, stop this foolish act, must every house built or car bought by percieve enemy or opposition party member be from the proceed of corruption. If a low ranking member of apc built or bought such kind of house without even holding a position that warrant his legitimate earning to built such house we wont hear this kind of internet brawl. Enough of this stupidity please.
like seriously!! does it mean one cannot even own a property anymore i just dont get it. if you own a car, wahala. so it means all my salary should be kept in wardrope?/
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by 100Cents: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2016
realjoker:

My dear, they expect Doyin Okupe to be living inside a Hut ?

Make them come ask me how i build my bungalow too when i never work with any govt ..

Sahara Reporters is a TRASH MEDIA HOUSE..
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Frankiss44:

What's your definition of a failure? Can you hit your chest and say your father is better than Doyin in any field. How can someone be synonymous with failure and has been working for different governments since early 90s? You people should be careful how you come online and start typing rubbish..
I CAN HIT MY CHEST A THOUSAND TIMES AND TELL YOU THAT MY FATHER IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN DOYIN OKUPE, IN EDO STATE,WHERE YOU REFER TO AS TRADE FAIR COMPLEX MY DAD SINGLEHANDEDLY OPENED UP THAT BUSH AND RETURNED THE EXCESS MONEY VOTED FOR THE PROJECT TO GOVT AMIDST LAUGHTER AND MOCKERY FROM FRIENDS, ALL THROUGH MY FATHERS MERITORIOUS SERVICE IN THE THEN BENDEL STATE CIVIL SERVICE, HE NEVER LOOTED OUR COMMON PATRIMONY LIKE DOYIN OKUPE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME, THE SAME DOYIN THAT WAS SENT PACKING BY OBASANJO FOR INEFFICIENCY
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbrown:

I CAN HIT MY CHEST A THOUSAND TIMES AND TELL YOU THAT MY FATHER IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN DOYIN OKUPE, IN EDO STATE,WHERE YOU REFER TO AS TRADE FAIR COMPLEX MY DAD SINGLEHANDEDLY OPENED UP THAT BUSH AND RETURNED THE EXCESS MONEY VOTED FOR THE PROJECT TO GOVT AMIDST LAUGHTER AND MOCKERY FROM FRIENDS, ALL THROUGH MY FATHERS MERITORIOUS SERVICE IN THE THEN BENDEL STATE CIVIL SERVICE, HE NEVER LOOTED OUR COMMON PATRIMONY LIKE DOYIN OKUPE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME, THE SAME DOYIN THAT WAS SENT PACKING BY OBASANJO FOR INEFFICIENCY

A million times indeed yet nobody knows your father.. As painful as it sounds, your dad isn't fit to clean Doyin 's shoes. You called someone that has had an excellent career in politics and an accomplished doctor a failure, do you think it's everyone that was bright enough to hit it big in politics? Yeah, people like me disgust you because we tell you the truth. The singular fact that you can come on a public forum to insult and rubbish someone without facts makes your dad a failure in the aspect of raising you as a kid. If your dad had this so called meritorious service in Edo state, someone would have recommended him to at least one of the governors to have governed Edo State, records don't lie. Coming here to spit bullshht that your dad returned excess money and you expect me to swallow it like a zombie right?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Frankiss44:

A million times indeed yet nobody knows your father.. As painful as it sounds, your dad isn't fit to clean Doyin 's shoes. You called someone that has had an excellent career in politics and an accomplished doctor a failure, do you think it's everyone that was bright enough to hit it big in politics? Yeah, people like me disgust you because we tell you the truth. The singular fact that you can come on a public forum to insult and rubbish someone without facts makes your dad a failure in the aspect of raising you as a kid. If your dad had this so called meritorious service in Edo state, someone would have recommended him to at least one of the governors to have governed Edo State, records don't lie. Coming here to spit bullshht that your dad returned excess money and you expect me to swallow it like a zombie right?
its a waste of time conversing with a one track wailer like you,my father stands tall anyday against a looting thief like doyin okupe, my dads house is located along warri/sapele road in warri delta, it shares a common boundary with delta line and osariamen motors, my dads house is a beauty to behold, he built that house from his sweat, we all lived there in peace with no fear of efcc or dss, corruption will always sink its probosis into our patrimony with people like you paying lip service to looters
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by WailingWailer00(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
oduastates:
Transformation agenda. Even with all the stealing , the house is a tasteless monstrosity.
abeg show us pics of the one wey your papa build

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
gbrown:

its a waste of time conversing with a one track wailer like you,my father stands tall anyday against a looting thief like doyin okupe, my dads house is located along warri/sapele road in warri delta, it shares a common boundary with delta line and osariamen motors, my dads house is a beauty to behold, he built that house from his sweat, we all lived there in peace with no fear of efcc or dss, corruption will always sink its probosis into our patrimony with people like you paying lip service to looters

So it's people like you that decides who is corrupt and condemn anybody you want to condemn online even when the court hasn't found them guilty? You called someone's father a failure and even went ahead to say his medical career is nothing to right home about.. And you expect us to respect your father that is unknown, unheard of and probably managing his meagre pension someone in the bush along warri/sapele road. Am not related to Doyin in any way and if we were to pick a failure between your dad and Doyin, dude there is no way it's gonna be Doyin... Did Doyin tell you he is afraid of efcc or DSS? Or did the DSS tell you they were coming after him? So who gives a Bleep if your family are living without the fear of efcc, are you the first family to do so?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Frankiss44:

So it's people like you that decides who is corrupt and condemn anybody you want to condemn online even when the court hasn't found them guilty? You called someone's father a failure and even went ahead to say his medical career is nothing to right home about.. And you expect us to respect your father that is unknown, unheard of and probably managing his meagre pension someone in the bush along warri/sapele road. Am not related to Doyin in any way and if we were to pick a failure between your dad and Doyin, dude there is no way it's gonna be Doyin... Did Doyin tell you he is afraid of efcc or DSS? Or did the DSS tell you they were coming after him? So who gives a Bleep if your family are living without the fear of efcc, are you the first family to do so?
my friend go and sleep, you are sounding very hollow,i thought you had something cogent to write,i,ve given you specific details go and find out if the person in that house situated in the heart warri is suffering, you are here making noise over a man that went to work in the morning in his official car but was disgracefully sacked by obasanjo and had to leave in a hired cab, maybe you think people are gullible and don't have retentive memory, can doyin okupe stand where the three doctors that founded eko hospital at ikeja are seated?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
gbrown:

my friend go and sleep, you are sounding very hollow,i thought you had something cogent to write,i,ve given you specific details go and find out if the person in that house situated in the heart warri is suffering, you are here making noise over a man that went to work in the morning in his official car but was disgracefully sacked by obasanjo and had to leave in a hired cab, maybe you think people are gullible and don't have retentive memory, can doyin okupe stand where the three doctors that founded eko hospital at ikeja are seated?

You sound even foolish than your age... Disgracefully sacked according to you but instantly picked by another president.. Can you father stand where distinguished men are standing? I still maintain your father isn't fit to dust Doyin's shoes. I just Googled Doyin's name and read about his distinguished career, gimme your father's name lemme Google if my search won't end in error... Just because your father was privileged to work with the government at a local level with a grade 2 certificate doesn't make everybody a failure... See your whack mentality, so any body that can't stand with the doctors that founded Eko hospital is a failure? Ekpa
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Frankiss44:

You sound even foolish than your age... Disgracefully sacked according to you but instantly picked by another president.. Can you father stand where distinguished men are standing? I still maintain your father isn't fit to dust Doyin's shoes. I just Googled Doyin's name and read about his distinguished career, gimme your father's name lemme Google if my search won't end in error... Just because your father was privileged to work with the government at a local level with a grade 2 certificate doesn't make everybody a failure... See your whack mentality, so any body that can't stand with the doctors that founded Eko hospital is a failure? Ekpa
honestly your foolishness has no known cure, i can't even imagine me raining insults on your dad, cos i don't even know him,
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
gbrown:

honestly your foolishness has no known cure, i can't even imagine me raining insults on your dad, cos i don't even know him,

Give it up son.. So you can rain insults on other people's dad just because you know them? Your stupidity is stunning
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
diasporaman:
The man who once likened GEJ to Jesus Christ. If Efcc comes after him now to ask him where he got the money to build such a mansion he will say that he is been persecuted.

dis house n ngige house n amaechi house which one make sense pass?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

Give it up son.. So you can rain insults on other people's dad just because you know them? Your stupidity is stunning
wasted sperm
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2016
gbrown:
wasted sperm
What does the son of a prostitute know about wasted sperm?
Re: Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters by gbrown(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

What does the son of a prostitute know about wasted sperm?
.its obvious you are completely jobless, no matter the provocation i can never abuse your parents, go get yourself a job,even the crumbs from doyin,s looted funds will never get to you, i,m done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.