Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress (1242 Views)

Cooking Gas: Jigawa, Katsina, Kano And Kaduna Pay Lowest Price To Refill In Sept / WE DELIVER COOKING GAS TO YOUR GAS PLANTS / Lets Build Your Gas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by omidanfavour(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Visit vconnect.com, create an account for yourself
Verify your mail through the link sent to your mail
Click on refill gas
Apply coupon code RS0017 for free delivery charge
Fill in your contact details
Pay online then Confirm order
A coupon slip will be sent to your email
Download the slip
A dispatcher will come to refill your gas
Easy without stress
No terms and conditions
http://www.vconnect.com/isearch?sq=Refill%20gas&ref=autocomplete&oterm=Refill%20gas

Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by omidanfavour(f): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just visit the site and thank me later
Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by pharmagba: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
You've got to be kidding! Is there a miracle dispatcher at every bus stop in Nigeria that respond swiftly and at any time of the day?
Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by omidanfavour(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
@pharmagba, what it means is that when you places the order for it, pay online using the coupon code RS0017 would be sent a coupon slip, download it and print it. There is a phone number of the dispatcher assigned to you. Call the number and they will come get your gas for refill. Hope you understand, thank u
Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by omidanfavour(f): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
@natural clown I did not see your mail
Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by pharmagba: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2016
omidanfavour:
@pharmagba, what it means is that when you places the order for it, pay online using the coupon code RS0017 would be sent a coupon slip, download it and print it. There is a phone number of the dispatcher assigned to you. Call the number and they will come get your gas for refill. Hope you understand, thank u
And how long does this take?
Bro I think this is just 419 simple
To get my gas filled from the gas man at my gate takes a turn around time of 40min can you beat that?
Re: How To Refill Your Gas Cylinder Without Stress by omidanfavour(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Well click on vconnect.com site and see for yourself. If you have a place nearby to refill its good but others who are busy. This is convenient for them. Moreover vconnect is an online store like Jumia and the rest. So plz calm down

(1) (Reply)

Herbalife, A Pyramid Scheme? / My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account / Write Weekly Content For My Client And Get Paid Instantely.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.