Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About (70916 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by gunpoint(m): 2:16am On Mar 04, 2016
mopinks:
If I hear say do no dy fcck.... Sha do and get belle....

But seriously, I like you two together but no get belle jor
Damn girl!!!
You are mouthed
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Frankicent(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2016
AlexCk:
They look like naija Zeus and Hera.
Hehehehe

The last 2pix, chidinma b forming terminator :the rise of the machines grin grin
baba nah you ooo.. you dey watch movie wella
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by repogirl(f): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm, this one she and flavour are sharing bedsheet...... Na babymama3 uploading o.

Anyway am pretty sure it's just a picture, nothing much to it.
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by haul: 2:47am On Mar 04, 2016
[Hook: Gucci Mane] We just pass around drank, e'rybody leanin' (leanin') Pass around molly, e'rbody geekin' (geekin') Pass around blunts, e'rybody chiefin' (let's go) Pass around hoes, e'rybody freaky (Bleep 'em)
We just pass around blunts, e'rybody chiefin' (chiefin') Pass around drank, e'rybody leanin' (leanin') Pass around molly, e'rbody geekin' (geekin') Pass around bitches, e'rybody freaky (Bleep 'em)
Young scooter ft guccimane-pass around
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by blasterman(m): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
cool cool cool What do you think?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-sexy-chidinma-ekile-flavour-photo.html

This guy wey I'm blood dey hot something wey unable dey do.4 secret Ev eery body go know Musicians r the most dangerous men.
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by camelus: 3:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Adminisher: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:
What type of photoshoot is this?
It is the photoshoot where they are both wearing something under the sheets but you will never know.
You young people would call it End time Photoshoot
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by wallex1983(m): 4:53am On Mar 04, 2016
She wear bra so?
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Omotoso2(m): 5:56am On Mar 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
She shouldn't be coming close to favour, that guy's bluetooth is very strong.

True talk
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Chidimma better go buy padlock and lock ur pvsssy o, before u become the third babymama. embarassed

na so e dey start o
I wish She can!
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by herboshedhe(f): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2016
This pix get as e be o
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by DonBobes(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Chidimma better go buy padlock and lock ur pvsssy o, before u become the third babymama. embarassed

na so e dey start o

hmm, hmm!
Pls talk 2 dt gal o,because flavor anachonda no b here o. Him go destroy d vulva!
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by 1miccza: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Just for the camera,love the last two even more
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by onunwa21(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't trust Flavour in woman matters... tongue
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by youngalex(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Since Chidinma decided to tie one bed sheet with flavour,her miracle is on the way
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by crismark(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
now what's so sexy abt dis
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by AlexCk: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Frankicent:
baba nah you ooo.. you dey watch movie wella

Lol, wetn we go do naa, boss
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by bejeria101(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Spartan baby.....Loading!
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Christmasdon(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
they will make a good couple. i wish they should marry.
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by dhesmond(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Flavours next baby mama
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Dalyjay(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
And later she wil say 'i am a virgin'
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by madenigga(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2016
The kind of high heel chidinma wear there ehhhhhhh, just to snap that last pic can d used as a seating stool by some people.
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by finebouy1(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Spaxon:
Wetin consign me
if she like Mek she kari Belle for am..
e no go change fuel price

Hello Spain from glory 2 glory..sent u pm but u hv not been replying me..hope ur doing ok
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by omoharry(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
She shouldn't be coming close to Flavour, that guy's bluetooth is very strong.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by mamawin(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
cool cool cool What do you think?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-sexy-chidinma-ekile-flavour-photo.html
these celebrities sha, what's with this picture now? tying d same wrapper? makes no sense to me. if they want to marry, let them pick a date now
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by hob(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2016
these two shd just bleep each other already and get it over with
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by amunkita(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2016
This chidinma wey i dey die for don dey turn something else..

infact, i dey suspect she is cheating on me with Flavour nwoke Amu ukwu....
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Chijosky(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2016
What lesson are we to learn from this photoshot, crazy celebrities, I wonder what we are to celebrate about this photo
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by christopher123(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
She shouldn't be coming close to Flavour, that guy's bluetooth is very strong.

flavor is too hot to handle and too cold to drop

well as an Igbo dude, I encourage their bonding
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by Ogedo(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Chidinma is lovely, Flavour is handsome. i think they will make a good mate. But i have been totally out of emotion whenever i see Chidinma's pix. i think i love her more than anyone else not becos she is a celeb but i don't really know why.
Re: See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2016
christopher123:

flavor is too hot to handle and too cold to drop

well as an Igbo dude, I encourage their bonding
indirectly, u're endorsing Baba-Mama becos e go soon happen.

As an igbo dude, I will tell u that Amu Na-Acha Flavour Oku..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Really Ugly People That Deserve To Be Famous / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.