Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

We Live In A Man's World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Live In A Man's World (1063 Views)

It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Live In A Man's World by ujudiaz(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's crystal clear,nature clearly favours the male gender,how can we be so blind to feel equal to a man! Advocating for feminism, fighting for equality only shows more weakness! Weak vessels we are called!Yet we carry so much burden!dying in silence cos we can't voice out emotion so as not to be perceived as weak! I've come to understand,that men will always be given so much credit!no matter wat we do,u have to respect a man,adore him,care for him,worship him,even if he is undeserving of all these! It baffles me how emotions are toyed wit,hearts are broken,injuries are afflicted,cos he wants to satisfy his ego and be termed a man! His pride can't be trampled upon! Yes u have to worship him! Women will always be victims,its not till we are punched and abused, emotionally we die inside everyday! Waiting for men to do the right thing,to love correctly,to respect and take responsibilities, women are soft,tender,and weak!yet unimaginably strong!we deserve better!

2 Likes

Re: We Live In A Man's World by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
YAWNS!!!! GOD IS A MAN

1 Like

Re: We Live In A Man's World by mrphysics(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin Happen
Re: We Live In A Man's World by dolarland(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrphysics:
Wetin Happen
Nah really wetin happen my brother
Re: We Live In A Man's World by introvertious: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
The creator was aware of all dis, yet he went ahead wit d creation of d woman.
B strong, u r special.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by ucnwafor(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
So op hope u were not manhandled abi??
Re: We Live In A Man's World by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na women be the problem of women. God put u in a position and u want leave there by all means. If u're a woman, be a woman and u will enjoy life. Don't try to be a man.

D way we see it e just be like say God create man welwel finish come add wahala to our lives again.

3 Likes

Re: We Live In A Man's World by halfricanadian(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YAWNS!!!! GOD IS A MAN

YET HE BROUGHT HIS SON JESUS TO THE WORLD THROUGH A WOMAN
Re: We Live In A Man's World by BoiledHead(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yes it's a man world.

You women are properties that belong to us. Designed to satisfy us men. Yes.

You don't do squat without our permission.

We lead you follow.

You are not weak please. You are very strong but we are stronger because we are AUTHORITY. And authority always wins.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

YET HE BROUGHT HIS SON JESUS TO THE WORLD THROUGH A WOMAN
yeah its simply bcaus men dnt have pvssy.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okay Madam Uju.

What happened?
Did you man cheat on your boss fired you from work?
Re: We Live In A Man's World by pinkpebbles(f): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
You must be very proud of ur sef. Please clap for yoursef. Now I know how u feel about the women in your life. I wish one of dem were to b reading wat u wrote. What a disapointment it wud be (quote author=BoiledHead post=43460132]Yes it's a man world.

We lead you follow.

You are not weak please. You are very strong but we are stronger because we are AUTHORITY. And authority always wins.[/quote]
Re: We Live In A Man's World by BoiledHead(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
You must be very proud of ur sef. Please clap for yoursef. Now I know how u feel about the women in your life. I wish one of dem were to b reading wat u wrote. What a disapointment it wud be (quote author=BoiledHead post=43460132]Yes it's a man world.

We lead you follow.

You are not weak please. You are very strong but we are stronger because we are AUTHORITY. And authority always wins.

Ah ah.

Is it not true. We buy women don't we? In the name of bride price. Why should I be equal with someone we use our money to buy? And maybe someone that would soo n be sold?

Ah ah... Women are like spare tyres. Only needed when we have issues with our main tyres.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah its simply bcaus men dnt have pvssy.

Reasons u av to respect ladies we have wat u dont have appreciate us a little atleast
Re: We Live In A Man's World by pinkpebbles(f): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Are u serios rite now? Ok I jst wasted my time tryin to talk to you. Av a gudnyt dear smiley
BoiledHead:

Ah ah.

Is it not true. We buy women don't we? In the name of bride price. Why should I be equal with someone we use our money to buy? And maybe someone that would soo n be sold?

Ah ah... Women are like spare tyres. Only needed when we have issues with our main tyres.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Reasons u av to respect ladies we have wat u dont have appreciate us a little atleast
we can give birth through artificial means by exchanging of semens, so vaginal is not the only thing that can give birth, ask micheal jackson.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by BoiledHead(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Are u serios rite now? Ok I jst wasted my time tryin to talk to you. Av a gudnyt dear smiley

I wonder why you women don't realize you belong to us men. We are the authority. It's our world.

No feminism can change that.
Re: We Live In A Man's World by Adonis3: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2016
I nor go kuku talk anythinglipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: We Live In A Man's World by kwaso2: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na women be the problem of women. God put u in a position and u want leave there by all means. If u're a woman, be a woman and u will enjoy life. Don't try to be a man.

D way we see it e just be like say God create man welwel finish come add wahala to our lives again.
I buy your ideals. From the template, the woman is designed, trained and prepared to SUPPORT the man. That does nt make her weak, second hand or relegated. Just like an Organization, if u work as an Assistant to another staff, doesn't make u inferior, just as d vice president is not inferior cos he is not president. However, whahala starts when he leaves his duties as VP to do that of the president.
Even women, don't even want less active men, cos its in him to be Incharge. Even bible says, ...his desire shall be in her...'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple And Effective Ways To Turn A Guy On (strictly For We Ladies) / What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? / Why Most Girls Don't Like Their Ex Getting Married Before Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.