Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Share Your Ghost Stories Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Ghost Stories Here. (6555 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / Share Your Heart Broken Stories Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is a scary thread, so if you are faint in heart, please dont read the post in this thread, guys based on true life story, share any ghost esperience or story that you have encountered. "when i was in a boarding school, there was one night at exactly 10pm that i and three of my friends were coming from the dinning hall, we walk pass a big tree in the school compound and then at the entrance of our school gate we saw a lantern, there was no electricity at that time so at first we thought it was someone that is holding the lantern but as it get closer we later saw clearly that no one was holding the lantern and the lantern was coming towards us in full speed, that is when i and my friends did ben johnson to the girls hostel, that night is unforgetable in my memory, the next day same thing happen to other students, that was how my parents withdrew me from the school but before then more scary and strange thing occured. "share yours guys, cc lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique front page, its a scary thread today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
?
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by saintfellow(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
hmm lemme share mine too, when i was in the university, our hostel is build close to a nearby thich bush, so there was one night at about 2am that we started hearing the cry of a bush baby, i can never forget that night, i could not sleep and i was shivering, i and my roomate, the cry went on for about two hours before it stop, the next morning, 99% of the students in the hostel all traveled home lol, me too when i came bak from lectures and heard guys have ran away, i just pick my close and box and traveled home lol, though a man of GOD was invited and he prayed for the hostel, after that day the cry stopped. "chai woya mynd44,LALASTICLALA,OBINOSCOPY,SEUN its a scary thread today.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
fellowship:
hmm lemme share mine too, when i was in the university, our hostel is build close to a nearby thich bush, so there was one night at about 2am that we started hearing the cry of a bush baby, i can never forget that night, i could not sleep and i was shivering, i and my roomate, the cry went on for about two hours before it stop, the next morning, 99% of the students in the hostel all traveled home lol, me too when i came bak from lectures and heard guys have ran away, i just pick my close and box and traveled home lol, though a man of GOD was invited and he prayed for the hostel, after that day the cry stopped. "chai woya mynd44,LALASTICLALA,OBINOSCOPY,SEUN its a scary thread today.
THIS IS JUST TOO CREEPY
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by wins18(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
is ghost real? That is fear bro, it can create any being and make it appear real
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
wins18:
is ghost real? That is fear bro, it can create any being and make it appear real
URE VERY WRONG

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok let me share mine.
Sometimes in 2013,about 3.30 to 4am i was going home 4rm a vigil with 3 other people.
They were gisting & i was not in d mood 4gist so i walked ahead of dem. I entered a shortcut(in between 2houses) & i saw 2 males standing as if in a discussion,fear just come upon me i turned 2d people i was with 2notify dem & just within seconds d 2people where nowhere 2b found.
D scary tin was dat there was no place those people would have run to within those seconds.
When my companions asked 'where are d people' i just pointed at where they were.
My fear increased wen my last companion left me,i had 2run all d way 2my house, Dogs ma no help mata dey just dey bark anyhow.
Since dat day, i don't go out in d morning until everywhere is clear,people & objects are recognizable.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by wins18(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
URE VERY WRONG
Don't mind me, I just take style bookspace, because I know say this post go make frontpage
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mine is very creepy.1999, was walking alone at night and this black thing keep following me,if I run it runs and if I look back,couldn't find it as I was running I was praying until I got to a lighted area I almost fainted when I realized what It was,it almost killed me believe me,I thought it was my grandma or grandpa ghost that was following me,alas , it was

My shadow. Abeg make una no vex o

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Countrygirl:
Ok let me share mine.
Sometimes in 2013,about 3.30 to 4am i was going home 4rm a vigil with 3 other people.
They were gisting & i was not in d mood 4gist so i walked ahead of dem. I entered a shortcut(in between 2houses) & i saw 2 males standing as if in a discussion,fear just come upon me i turned 2d people i was with 2notify dem & just within seconds d 2people where nowhere 2b found.
D scary tin was dat there was no place those people would have run to within those seconds.
When my companions asked 'where are d people' i just pointed at where they were.
My fear increased wen my last companion left me,i had 2run all d way 2my house, Dogs ma no help mata dey just dey bark anyhow.
Since dat day, i don't go out in d morning until everywhere is clear,people & objects are recognizable.
HMMM this world is indeed strange
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Leriebloom(f): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
I dont know if i should say it was a ghost or something else, but it was creepy. I was sleeping at night in my hostel back in the university and i started struggling to breathe and wake up, but i couldn't.It was like a block was placed on my body. I struggled until i was finally able to wake up with me sweating. When i opened my eyes i saw the retreating back of a woman in silk blue.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let me share mine... Each time i sleep with my radio on, i would wake up around 2a.m or 4 to find the radio off. I dnt know how it happenns but i think it is a ghost.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
lemme share mine. true story.

I was about 10 at the time. We lived in a rented house then. My room was close to the window.
Sometime in the night (can't say what time), I woke up and I noticed that I couldn't move. I was still trying to get myself when I noticed a figure at the window. Just standing there. Black. I couldn't see who it was but it looked human.
I couldn't speak or move. I just looked.
Moments later, i blinked and it was gone. I was petrified...i think i must have fainted.

Next day and days after, no reports of a break-in or anything stolen in the compound.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMM this world is indeed strange
Strange things happen especially at odd hours.
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Leriebloom:
I dont know if i should say it was a ghost or something else, but it was creepy. I was sleeping at night in my hostel back in the university and i started struggling to breathe and wake up, but i couldn't.It was like a block was placed on my body. I struggled until i was finally able to wake up with me sweating. When i opened my eyes i saw the retreating back of a woman in silk blue.
hmm its real sister, the woman u saw was pressing u.
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Leriebloom:
The type of tinz one experience in d hostel(& d world at large) sometimes it is better imagined than experienced.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Countrygirl:
Strange things happen especially at odd hours.
there was a time my mom and her aunty was coming home from a family meeting in the village at about 11pm, they were walking pass a road at night and discussing, suddenly they heard kai!! they pause and started gisting then again they heard kai, kai, kai and behold a woman got up from inside an empty drum close to the bush and was shouting kai, kai, kai towards them, it took the intervention of GOD through the shinning front light of a motor bike dat was coming in full speed when the woman was about to cross the road to d oda part where my mom was standing, the woman ran back when she saw the light, my mom and aunt later walk fast pass that area, it was later revealed that the drum was a coven of witches and my mom and my aunty was disturbing them with their discussion. "mehnn when my mom told us that night, i was unable to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by jopretty(f): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2016
When I was much younger, mum always took us to the village during the long vac to farm and also familiarize with our culture as per Igbo peeps. So, during one of such visits, I became so sick that I couldn't get out of bed. One night at about 2am or so, I heard drumming and singing outside our door and funny enuf, they were calling out my name. I tiptoed out of my room and open the door, lo and behold, I saw some funny creatures drumming and dancing and their leader summoned me to join them, I stupidly did and followed them through our back farmland into the forest. I might have danced for over 20mins when strong hands grabbed me, immediately the dancing stopped and the creatures disappeared. When they (my uncles) brought me back home, I narrated what happened and they said I had serious iba, but I know what I saw that night.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Countrygirl:
The type of tinz one experience in d hostel(& d world at large) sometimes it is better imagined than experienced.
LOL@imagined than experience
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2016
jopretty:
When I was much younger, mum always took us to the village during the long vac to farm and also familiarize with our culture as per Igbo peeps. So, during one of such visits, I became so sick that I couldn't get out of bed. One night at about 2am or so, I heard drumming and singing outside our door and funny enuf, they were calling out my name. I tiptoed out of my room and open the door, lo and behold, I saw some funny creatures drumming and dancing and their leader summoned me to join them, I stupidly did and followed them through our back farmland into the forest. I might have danced for over 20mins when strong hands grabbed me, immediately the dancing stopped and the creatures disappeared. When they (my uncles) brought me back home, I narrated what happened and they said I had serious iba, but I know what I saw that night.
ARE U SERIOUS OR JUST KIDDING? this is damm strange pls tell me ure joking
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
there was a time my mom and her aunty was coming home from a family meeting in the village at about 11pm, they were walking pass a road at night and discussing, suddenly they heard kai!! they pause and started gisting then again they heard kai, kai, kai and behold a woman got up from inside an empty drum close to the bush and was shouting kai, kai, kai towards them, it took the intervention of GOD through the shinning front light of a motor bike dat was coming in full speed when the woman was about to cross the road to d oda part where my mom was standing, the woman ran back when she saw the light, my mom and aunt later walk fast pass that area, it was later revealed that the drum was a coven of witches and my mom and my aunty was disturbing them with their discussion. "mehnn when my mom told us that night, i was unable to sleep.
Hmmm,i don't just like scary stories because i might faint 4rm just listening 2dem
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Countrygirl:
Hmmm,i don't just like scary stories because i might faint 4rm just listening 2dem
hehehe dnt worry we have JESUS
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL@imagined than experience
My dear,seriously.
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Countrygirl(f): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe dnt worry we have JESUS
He is our saving grace & saviour if not evil personalities would have finished alot of people.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2016
southniyikaye:
Mine is very creepy.1999, was walking alone at night and this black thing keep following me,if I run it runs and if I look back,couldn't find it as I was running I was praying until I got to a lighted area I almost fainted when I realized what It was,it almost killed me believe me,I thought it was my grandma or grandpa ghost that was following me,alas , it was

My shadow. Abeg make una no vex o
U no serious oooo baba cheesy

See suspense cheesy
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2016
I'm coming back to share mine cool
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Lordskyes(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Leriebloom:

God surely on your side...
She almost pressed your enemy to death not you..!!!
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 04, 2016
I actually went to 2 different boarding schools. One at Ikorodu, the other at Minna, Niger state. If I should start narrating my experience, Mehn!... people no go fit sleep this night o.
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Enypie:
I actually went to 2 different boarding schools. One at Ikorodu, the other at Minna, Niger state. If I should start narrating my experience, Mehn!... people no go fit sleep this night o.
No matter how scary you feel you experience is, i still would sleep like a baby. lol
Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by naruto02(m): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Sometime I can't say the difference between reality and a dream. I think 2 weeks ago I was in my bros house, the room I stayed has no fan so I decided to go to the sitting room around 1am to turn on the AC to cool myself then return to the room. So when I was enjoying the AC I started feeling sleepy and I remembered my bro said he doesn't want any1 to sleep on the couch. Before I knew it I started dozing on the couch then later I heard his footstep coming and I was like ewo!! let me stand up. I couldn't move any part of my body I couldn't even talk uptil the time my bro walked near where I was lying down but I didn't see his face, I was surprised he was just standing and not saying anything and still I couldn't move. When I was able to move he wasn't there again and I just realized that everyone in the house was asleep and that wasn't my bro that was standing there... I just turned off the AC and went to bed. I don't know if it was a dream or reality

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ghost Stories Here. by Sexytemi(f): 2:42am On Mar 04, 2016
hmmmm....*yawns*, can't sleepsad, but its not cox of d stories...

(modified)..

After my mom's younger sis die, we all went to my grandmom's house to stay with her(was still Lil then, like 3yrs old). One fateful night, i was pressed(wanted to urinate) and you know all these village settings, no toilet inside house, you'll have to go out and wee wee outside, so i went outside with my mom, but she was standing beside me but close to d house talking with someone, while i was urinating i saw a figure like ma aunt(dead one) walking close to me and d next thing she turned her back and walked away... I started crying and mom came to check on me, asked me what happened n i couldn't say anything, till now i still think of that day and have goose bumps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics / 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed / Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.