Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father (20242 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Prales(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
It seems you like to dwell on old and concocted news. The girl has since been released to her family and the real account of what happened has come out. The girl was abducted, held against her wish and raped repeatedly. If you can't help the girl, don't make any harder for her and the family. It could be your sister or other relative.

Phylogeny:
But ese is defending him

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by amiibaby(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
He should be jailed for life and that thing between his leg should be cut off

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Coolgent(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bullshit.
As a father u failed to give her proper care and attention thats why dirty yunasa took that opportunity to Spoil her.
I prayed no be Karma dey....
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wallade:
I think we have had enough of this ESE issue. The daughter is home now so they should take care of her without complaining to the whole world. Decide on keeping the pregnancy or otherwise and invest in the future of ESE.

I heard enough of ESE already.
The culprit must be punish as well.Whether he is from the same village or religion as you or not.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
ok na
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Jabioro: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Your daughter was rape ? Abi she was rape for more than a year .abi no bi so.Does she claim Yinusa was first man she did the thing with ? Madam your daughter was already on rampage,and loose.that is why it easy for Yinusa to get her pant down .Talking of rape means having canal knowledge of someone without her consent ..Your daughter vase was different.. Let have another story please

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by MCRUEMUS: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
PLS SANISU MUST BE INVITED FOR QUESTIONING FOR D ROLE HE PLAYED

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Terye(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Speechless3:
muslims sef cant they use their brains ?
So, because of the action of one fool, prejudicial statements bout Muslims is the next thing. Sometimes I really wonder if all xtians reason like this.. Cuz how can someone in this century still blame one person action on about 1.7billion people. Seriously!! Are you living under a rock??

GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH HUMAN BRAINS OOO
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Terye(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jabioro:
Your daughter was rape ? Abi she was rape for more than a year .abi no bi so.Does she claim Yinusa was first man she did the thing with ? Madam your daughter was already on rampage,and loose.that is why it easy for Yinusa to get her pant down .Talking of rape means having canal knowledge of someone without her consent ..Your daughter vase was different.. Let have another story please
That still doesn't justify the action.. I think the fool should be put to death. So barbaric!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by thatsmartgirl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:
May be the Yunusa wanted to turn Ese to his sex slave according his religion embarassed
is that what they told you about ISLAM religion

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by udatso: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
I strongly condemn the actions of this yinusa guy whether the girl followed him willingly or it was a kidnap. I really don't care.
But my concern is that are Ese's parent just realising their daughter Was missing? If true What kind of irresponsible parents are they. Why are we just hearing this issue now After about 8months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by zainabxel(f): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
This matter never end?
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

is that what they told you about ISLAM religion
I just read it embarassed
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by kunlejazz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have no doubt the girl has been heavily hypnotized. She's probably just 1 in a 100 Christian girls that escape this syndrome.

If you're really familiar with northern Nigeria (Kaduna, Niger and Kano particularly) then you would have seen/heard stories like this many times - hausa/fulani muslim men hypnotizing young and naive Christian girls. Of course, they use diabolic means.

They use them for sex, impregnate them...destroy them in short.

Some call it a psychological condition- 'Stockholm syndrome', some sort of control one gets over another through s3x, but I say it's Juju!

You'll understand better when it happens to someone close to you.

God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by thatsmartgirl(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:
I just read it embarassed
Where please
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
condralbede:
she was brainwashed n raped....fear north.

i dont why you guys are concluding fast, this girl has a history of waywardness. She must have been sleeping around with many abokis and almajiris in asaba and bayelsa.I think yunusa wanted to introduce her to some rich alhaji in kano, but the plan backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by carinmom(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Terye:
So, because of the action of one fool, prejudicial statements bout Muslims is the next thing. Sometimes I really wonder if all xtians reason like this.. Cuz how can someone in this century still blame one person action on about 1.7billion people. Seriously!! Are you living under a rock??

GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH HUMAN BRAINS OOO
My brother this is exactly the point i was making in another thread that Yunusa should be blamed for his crime and not his religion. Hmmm you need to read all the abusive and insulting comments hurled at me by some myopic nairalanders. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Godbaby1: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jabioro:
Ese is below 18 and according to our law she is not capable of giving consent
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by ibnzubair(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Orikinla:
. How old was Aisha when Prophet Muhammad had sex with her? And lest we forget, Aisha was the little daughter of his cousin. Why are there many cases of VVF in the north? What are Muslims doing for over 3 million Muslim girls out of school in northern Nigeria who are being raped daily by different Muslim boys and Muslim men? Have President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari addressed this emergency?

1. Aisha was not the daughter of his cousin, she was his friend's daughter

2. According to account, their marriage was consummated when Aisha was 16.
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Born2berich: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
udatso:
I strongly condemn the actions of this yinusa guy whether the girl followed him willingly or it was a kidnap. I really don't care.
But my concern is that are Ese's parent just realising their daughter Was missing? What kind of irresponsible parents are they. Why are we just hearing this issue now After about 8months

Modsenemy:
If u guys don't stop dis nonsense Ese story, smfin bad will happen on dis NL

Wats dis nonsense na.. D same story everyday !!
I don't think you have been following this story at all. Ese's mother have travelled to kano several times from the very day she was kidnapped by yinusa last year....She also said that the youths in kano threatened to kill her as ESE is now Aisha...Thank God punch took up the case...Ese story will deliver several other girls from this barbaric act...So please if you can't support this girl kindly remain silent instead of condemning her or the parents...Just pray something like this doesn't happen to your daughter in future

6 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by condralbede(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
kaeforum:

i dont why you guys are concluding fast, this girl has a history of waywardness. She must have been sleeping around with many abokis and almajiris in asaba and bayelsa.I think yunusa wanted to introduce her to some rich alhaji in kano, but the plan backfired.
sleeping around at that age?introduce her to Alhaji ko,introduction to Alhaja ni

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Alanzazani: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
AceRoyal:

Have u ever seen a Hausa man as house help?
Does it justify the adoption and kidnap of the girl?
Are you of the opinion she wasn't raped?
How can a poor family afford to have a house help when they have numerous kids that can do the house chores.
We should not defend evil in any form or manner.
It's so sad that some of us are trying to trivialize this issue!
As a bettercreature I expected you to have a better view and opinion.tongue

www.nairaland.com/2969739/ese-dont-know-how-got#43456432
I like someone that really analyses issues before commenting. What do they need a househelp for when they have growing kids. I don't think they can afford one. What the mother said I believe is true. Kano guys and touch and follow. Can we for a minute try to figure out how a young girl is strapped with explosives and sent to go an detonate herself. Fear northern bokas
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Emir Palace conversion of girls and sambisa forest conversion of girls are the same; pregnancy at last
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by grandlexuz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
bettercreature:
This family really need to shut the fucck up and fear God,i dont know why they keep lying about the the situation,we all know what the guy did is very wrong and he should be sent to jail but i hate all these attention seeking lies just to rope the guy,who would have thought the guy lived and worked for them for 10yrs

You have the brain of a peacock.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Whymee: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls I need an intelligent and reasonable response to this.

If someone is a minor, which religion does a minor practice. Is there a standing rule or laws that says, a minor should practice his/her parent's religion, if so, is such law not forcing the minor into his/her parent religion.

Am of the opinion that since a minor can't decide on his/her religion, them our parents have been forcing us to practice their religion.

In my view, a minor does not have a religion, and issue of conversion doesn't happened here. The word forced conversion can only be applied if we are not dealing with a minor.

Ese is a minor and cant be tagged with a religion, she is only practice the religion of environment or situation where ever she find herself, being a minor.

Now that she is with her family, situation and environment changes, being a minor she will be force to practice again her parent religion.

Is any law backing this religion attachee with our respective parent.

My opinion.
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by grandlexuz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Modsenemy:
If u guys don't stop dis nonsense Ese story, smfin bad will happen on dis NL

Wats dis nonsense na.. D same story everyday !!

There can never be enough of this story. For crying out loud there are lots of other topics both on the front page and in different categories. Why click on a topic you dont like just to spew rubbish. As a lady I expected some empathy from you. I checked on your profile picture and could not believe you carrying a big pot on your head in the name of a cap...

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by 4peace(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
udatso:
But my concern is that are Ese's parent just realising their daughter Was missing? What kind of irresponsible parents are they. Why are we just hearing this issue now After about 8months

and immediately they know who took her?

There is more to this?
Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by switosman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Any person putting blame on ESE and her parents is just acting the fool. She and her parents were typical bayelsans who do not suspect these Hausa boys of any evil. Go to yenegoa, Hausa boys have free movement into peoples home in the name of selling water, patching cloths, repairing shoes etc and now they ride keke and okada. When my family was leaving in yenegoa, I warned my wife not to use them because they are security risk. When my wife refuse to give ear I relocated her out of yenegoa.
I thank God this happened because bayelsan will learn and note that innocent looking malam is not innocent in any way.
Stories abound but bayelsans neglect them, stories of malam gateman killing a whole household, breaking into employers home and making away with valuables and touch and follow of young girls.
From the narratives, if you read in between lines, yellow took away ESE in revenge of her parents stopping his free accommodation. One single act that wipe away their years of goodness to him for which he must punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
Where please
On this site: www.barenakedislam.com smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Five Kills Himself In Ekiti / 10 Last Taken Photos Of Victims Right Before Death / Final Year Student Of Kaduna State University Killed By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.