Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party (1673 Views)

Thread For Ondo Youths. Ondo Youths Let's Meet Here. / Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now / Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Well, me as a youth here in nigeria, I am tired of all these old cargoes ruling us with no CHANGE.

I think we youth can come together and do something about it.

Let us come together and form our own political party bound by Equality, Respect and Principles of Democracy

No matter the tribe, we can be together in unity.

we yorubas should learn how to live with our igbo brothers and vice versa.

Together Everyone Can Achieve more and move nigeria to a greater height

There is a whatsapp goup going on for interested people...

Kindly drop ur contact if u have interest

My whatsapp contact 08141265635
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by koladebrainiac(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2016
following
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by SylarsMcQuins: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
A welcome development buh forming a political party ain't the issue buh running it.

I see lots of guys saying they support and follow the course, buh with what?.

What do u ve to contribute other than insults, and calling pple zombies, wailers & IPOB YOUTHS?.

Sorry so say this buh u guys(YOUTHS) have nothing to offer coz ur all damn lame n pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by solid3(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2016
What happened to YDP?
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by immortalcrown(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2016
In which country will that political party form a government?
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Kaymercury(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
I Think A Violence Revolution Will B Better
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Kaymercury:
everything can't be done with violence. These people are in power so they can do anything..

We youth can stand up and stop voting for them while we vote for our young representatives.

And with that we will be in power peacefully
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
I really really would have supported this and given everything I got to make this come to life, but uhm... I have actually met the so-called Nigerian youth online, on this forum, and else where and I shudder to think of what will become of Nigeria should power be given to these set of people.

I'm a youth myself, but the Nigerian youth generally are too imbecilic and lack focus to make anything work, not even their lives.

I read the blind support they keep giving to Goodluck Jonathan despite the astounding revelations and I'm shocked that with the same breathe with which they praise GEJ, they condemn Abba Moro whom the perceive as an enemy, yet they can't make the connection that Jonathan actually shielded this man from prosecution.

sorry bro, the Nigerian Youth Party is dead on arrival unless we import some youths from UK or Germany.

but don't be discouraged. let's see how it goes.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Rucheen(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
mission impossible. those old men have money
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
A welcome development buh forming a political party ain't the issue buh running it.
coming together in unity is the main problem

Our determination will keep it running for u
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by aljharem(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Seun, so you would tell us that we should vote for Jagaban. We have saboteurs among the youth
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2016
are u planning to carry ABOK.is along? I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Rucheen:
mission impossible. those old men have money
there are rich young people among us too

The old men might just be richer. Their money should not discourage us

WE SHOULD ALL MAKE A MOVE
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Pennah(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Like seriously this is a nice idea
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:
I really really would have supported this and given everything I got to make this come to life, but uhm... I have actually met the so-called Nigerian youth online, on this forum, and else where and I shudder to think of what will become of Nigeria should power be given to these set of people.

I'm a youth myself, but the Nigerian youth generally are too imbecilic and lack focus to make anything work, not even their lives.

I read the blind support they keep giving to Goodluck Jonathan despite the astounding revelations and I'm shocked that with the same breathe with which they praise GEJ, they condemn Abba Moro whom the perceive as an enemy, yet they can't make the connection that Jonathan actually shielded this man from prosecution.

sorry bro, the Nigerian Youth Party is dead on arrival unless we import some youths from UK or Germany.

our orientation is poor, I know

We can cme together and make people see the truth, re-orientate our youth...maybe this will work...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by abbeycial: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2016
A brilliant idea, am sure this would put our corrupt leaders at the edge only if the party would be sentiment free and greed free.

avail ur watsapp contact to enable us link up@ OP
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
Seun, so you would tell us that we should vote for Jagaban. We have saboteurs among the youth
there is something called screening...will u see a saboteurs and still support him?

If we can all come together with a dream and miSsion, then we are good to go
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by abbeycial: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:

youths ve a strong will and high ability to emulate.If the pioneers of the party mean well,others wld follow suit.
Its a fact that there wld definitely be bad eggs but with the level of exposure and strong will,they can be cleansed or expunged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
sseunth:
our orientation is poor, I know

We can cme together and make people see the truth, re-orientate our youth...maybe this will work...

OK then, let's see how it goes.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by nepapole(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
At d end of d day, greed will be a major constraint.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
abbeycial:

youths ve a strong will and high ability to emulate.If the pioneers of the party mean well,others wld follow suit.
Its a fact that there wld definitely be bad eggs but with the level of exposure and strong will,they can be cleansed or expunged.

alright then. let's see as it unfolds.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:

OK then, let's see how it goes.
just support anyhow u can
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by SylarsMcQuins: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2016
sseunth:
coming together in unity is the main problem

Our determination will keep it running for u

I doubt that, how u planning on funding. Determination ain't gonna fund the party u know.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by smarthG(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Nigerian youth are so biassed as a lady I have taken time to seek opinion of many young men around 35 - 45yrs from dfferent bacground and regions and all I have observed is tribal centiment (directly and indirectly) and I felt very bad.

This is a good idea but in the Nigerian setings today, it Won't Work Out.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by brightefe(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2016
sseunth:
there is something called screening...will u see a saboteurs and still support him?

If we can all come together with a dream and miSsion, then we are good to go
, am fully in support of it, unity in diversity , boss am following u.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by SylarsMcQuins: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Kaymercury:

Lol! I partially agree with u though. Quietly wipe out the old fools in their sleep at a tym, this means we ve to be at all. Location at d same time.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by SylarsMcQuins: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2016
smarthG:
Nigerian youth are so biassed as a lady I have taken time to seek opinion of many young men around 35 - 45yrs from dfferent bacground and regions and all I have observed is tribal centiment (directly and indirectly) and I felt very bad.

This is a good idea but in the Nigerian setings today, it Won't Work Out.

It might Ma'am, if only the youths can be less gullible and see Nigeria as one instead of a place with different Linguistic classification.

Buh I know Nigerian Youths, these guys aint it, they lack the will power to run their mouths talk more of a political party.

Easier said than done.
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

I doubt that, how u planning on funding. Determination ain't gonna fund the party u know.
yea determination won't fund it. But ones we can stand, people will be ready to fund and there are some other practices we can do for the fund of a thing
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Kaymercury(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2016
These Set Of People Will Continue Rulling Us If We Didnt Act.Take A Deep Look Into Our Present Leaders,they Were Directly Or Indirectly Sons And Daughters Of Our Former Rules,eg Sanusi Grandson To Former Emir Of Kano,former Cbn Gov And He Was Still The Present Emir Of Same Kano.Olagusoye Oyinlola,son Of A Former King In His Hometown(okuku i Guess) He Was Also Former Military Gov Also Former Gov Of Osun.Saraki,David Mark Also Etc.They Will Still Pass The Baton To Their Wards.If We Dont Act Now,next Generation Will Curse For Our Cowardness.We Must Protect Our Futures And The Of Our Unborns
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by sseunth(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
My whatsapp contact 08141265635
Re: Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
sseunth:
just support anyhow u can
sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do South-east Fight For Their South- South Anioma People But..... / Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To US For World First Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.