Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

University Of Calabar Students Signup! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Students Signup! (6758 Views)

A Thread For All University Of Calabar Students To Help Solve Problems. / University Of Calabar Pre-degree And Diploma Forms Now Out / University Of Calabar Students Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2006
Malabites and Mlabresses, make some noise, It's not easy to belong to such a prestigious university

PLease kindly state your first name, department and level in the following format:

I'll start-

Asim, Medicine and Surgery, 300L

5 Gbosa for everyone who signs up!

Aluta Continua!
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
I don't believe there r no malabites and malabresses here, shocked or are you guys shy or something.

Someone holla something abeg
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2006
Oh men, I fear this nairaland o!, if no malabites or malabresses are here then I think I'll just log out for good, Oh men fear truly catch me O, I no lie shocked lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2006
Guys I'm still keeping this up because I believe that there's one great malabite/malabress out there.

I won't give up till one of you shows up.

Aluta continua
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2006
I just have to keep this up so it doesn't get deleted. So UNICAL students sign up aight wink waiting for one
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by nilla(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2006
@ topic,

sorry your people haven't answered you yet.
but i'm sure there are some. but they just havent stumbled onto your thread
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2006
Here's how to signup again:

first name, department and level in the following format:

Asim, Medicine and Surgery, 300L
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2006
@nilla

thanks for Ur concern, I just don't know ahy pple are more interested in other stuff than the education threads, but I'm definitely not giving up. Trust me wink
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by nilla(f): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2006
well goodluck.
education thread doesnt sound like fun, thats why undecided
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by ikamefa(f): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2006
d
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by mathways(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2006
The great malabites should holla.Some 2 and a half gbosaz to em all.I wasn't a malabite but a greal LION of the pioneer UNN.Malabites are great but the LIONS and LIONESS would rule anywhere.
Hope some Malabites would help you out here.
Aluta continues!!!! And the rogged Lords should everly sail safe!!!
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2006
@Ikamefa and mathways

nice of y'all to keep the thread afloat, Lions and Malabites are like Bros so U're one of Us OK.

Aluta COntinua.

Malabites and Malabresses, still waiting for Y'all
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by nweike(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2006
Graduated 2005 Stayed in hall 4 all my days in Malabo Republic Banking And Finance.
Bro We Rule every where don't mind them Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa
GbosaGbosaGbosaGbosaGbosa for all Malabites And Malabresses
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2006
@Nweike

My bros I feel U.

Abeg 20 Gbosa for U. Congrats in the labour market
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Ave(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2006
Great Malabite, I'm an ex- malabress,Ruth Okon, Geography and Regional Planning, Graduated 2004, a million Gbosaaaaaaaaa 4 all malabites and malabresses
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2006
A million Gbosa for U abeg, its not easy. Congrats on Ur Graduation and good luck in Ur future endeavours. Aluta Continua
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by LondonCool(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2006
Great Malabites/Malabresses,

I graduated from ABU in 1991 but also finished a Post Graduate course in Management @Unical in 2000
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by kabo(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2006
Great malabite and Malabress, ACTION!!!!
Ex malabite
gradu 2004
Marketing

Unical what a great university always proud of it.
APOO STILL DE OPERATE? afanmelon
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by defor(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2007
HI,

Solomon Physics (ELECTRONICS & COMP TECH) 400L

WHATS UP MALABITE & MALABRESSESS,
JUST WANT TO WISH U ALL SUCCESS.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by boladonas(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
Can guys read in calabar?
just wondering o
na sthing else i think calabar is known 4.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by LondonCool(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2007
Can guys read in calabar?
just wondering o
na sthing else i think calabar is known 4.

I didnt quite get you there. Could you kindly explain further what you were trying to mean ?
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by mathways(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2007
Greatest malabites!!!!
Greatest Malabresses!!!
Action!!!Action!!!Action!!!!
Enough Gbosaaa!!!!!
But then let the ever great and world-representing LIONS AND LIONESS cap some real stuff.
All the same,Aluta continue.
Let 'em deckers sail safely.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by fromuk(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2007
mathways
like say u are a golden boy carry on me broda
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by fromuk(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
long live apoo,
long live mama akara
long tappas
long live UNICAL
no wayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gbese for ur all, no bi mymy
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by oggboy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2007
Great malabites and malabresses.guess some people are growing pass those idiosyncrasy,but it okay. remembering your school days.
stanley ogon Asu, GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING. 2002.
GREATEST MALABITESSSSSSSSSSS.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by JuneJemini(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2007
mathways, na wa 4 u oh, even if na fisha man dey here so e for still see say you na man wey chop beta frog come go beta school.Sha like you talk, na noly the LIONS & LIONESS of Uni Cal fit cap and definately oly the deckers fit sail safely. Agbe, you are very tru,
MALABITES & MALABREAST OR MALABRESSES, DIS NA XYZ but always a malabite is a malabite. Aluta Continua
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by JuneJemini(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
MALABITES & MALABRESSES THE WAY WE READ IN THAT SCHOOL, EVERY DEPARTMENT IN THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COLLEGE SHOULD BOAST OF @ LEAST 10 EXTRA ORDINARY STUDENTS WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.BUT LECTURERS LIKE THE ONES WE HAVE IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE [(DR. G A UDOFIA,MR ISAAC,MR WILLIAMS{WOMANISER}, MISS ENO) ALL OF MATH STATS/COMPUTER DEPT AND THOSE FROM CHEM, ETC. INSTAED OF KILLING OURSELVES EVEN THO SAY ME DON FINISH, MAKE UNA TIDY THOSE LECTURERS AND BABS WEY DEY GIVE UNA HEADACHE.I wish you all a safe sail as you return to school this May. dont let the BASTARDOS push you into any trap where you'l be wanted,
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
Please stop using those annoying capital letters.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by magic345(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2007
Are tyhere no lions and lionesses in da house?Am Eromo Egbejule,100 level Engineering student
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by eddyanesah(f): 4:08pm On May 01, 2007
MALABITES & MALABRESSES THE WAY WE READ IN THAT SCHOOL, EVERY IPPA.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by stopez(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2007
hey, wats up to all malabites n malabresses. hope u are all keeping it real.

stanley, pol.sci/bpa,300L.
anybody got an idea when school is gonna resume.
peace to all gunners in unical. grin
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by student001(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
Biological Sciences (Botany)

Paid my dues; looking forward to my return there as a CUSTOMER anytime I visit Naija. , know what I mean.
Hope CLUB '89 is still CUSTOMER friendly??

A big shout out to all citizens of the Great Republic of Malabo.

Visit The Nigerian Student Community and Join Us at the UNICAL Group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt 2007/2008 Admission List Is Out / What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.