Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

HI I Am Indian - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HI I Am Indian (12701 Views)

Indian Spiritual Temples And Other Crap / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies / Hi Everyone, African American Going Home To MAMA AFRICA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:
You're hopelessly out of your element. Compared to India, Nigeria is just a beginner as far as rape is concerned.

India's population is 7 times that of Nigeria so India has 7 times more rapists than Nigeria.

If India's population is 7 times that of Nigeria and Nigeria still has such a high number of r.ape cases despite their small population. Then who is proportionally higher in terms of figures?

If you were to ask me whether an ant is stronger or an Elephant. I'd say its the ant that can lift 10 times its own weight.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Greene66: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Sorry this is not my language although I can read it.

I cannot understand it . the grammer is wrong. they have garlic stink rapists? what does that mean?

Are you trying to send across a message?

I'm not Indian. What I'm trying to tell you is this, don't get too excited here. These same people commenting on yor thread will be the same to insult you and call you a girlic stinking rapist. The grammar is correct. It's not just your language
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
undecided
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why do indians stink like rotten curry? grin grin

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by TinyIslamic92: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rapist India I hate them, m still praying to accost one of you bastards these I will make sure he pay for deeds on African immigrants in your gutter like country
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

If India's population is 7 times that of Nigeria and Nigeria still has such a high number of r.ape cases despite their small population. Then who is proportionally higher in terms of figures?

If you were to ask me whether an ant is stronger or an Elephant. I'd say its the ant that can lift 10 times its own weight.

That's not the only reason why India leads nigeria in rape.

In india rape is used as a form of punishment. Especially where India's caste system is concerned. There are several cases in india where female members of lower caste families are raped as punishment for the indiscretions of male members of their family.

You can read about it here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/indian-sisters-fleeing-rape-punishment-appeal-to-supreme-court-for-protection-10476581.html
Re: HI I Am Indian by Sctests: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Yes same like African. we have so much in common.

After all it wrong to mutilate God-given body parts .

only muslim circumcize in India.

Sorry to cut in... but nigerian muslims do not circumcize. Male Circumcision is part of the Igbo tradition.
Igbo of Eastern Nigeria circumcise their male children on the 7th day. Circumcision protects against penile infections.
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

That is not the only reason why India's rape epidemic is worse than Nigeria's.

India's rape problems are associated with her caste system. In India lower caste women (Dalits) are usually gang raped as punishment for the indiscretions of male members of their families.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/indian-sisters-fleeing-rape-punishment-appeal-to-supreme-court-for-protection-10476581.html
Re: HI I Am Indian by BoiledHead(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
This op will regret coming here... hahahaha.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Greene66:

I'm not Indian. What I'm trying to tell you is this, don't get too excited here. These same people commenting on yor thread will be the same to insult you and call you a girlic stinking rapist. The grammar is correct. It's not just your language

I'm prepared for any outcome. there are different types of people in every society.

The grammer is wrong btw. It seems you used Google Translate.

2 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why do indians stink like rotten curry? grin grin

You are what you eat.

I'd like to clarify here. It is not all Indians that consume curry. Also curry is of different types. there is no single dish called curry.

speaking about curry is like speaking about pudding. we have not discussed the types or flavors of pudding.

Also different ethnic background in India have different diet.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Rapist India I hate them, m still praying to accost one of you bastards these I will make sure he pay for deeds on African immigrants in your gutter like country

Yes you are right . Nigeria is heaven on Earth. and all Nigerian in India are involved in descent trade.

not in drug and 419.

ofcourse you must understand that there are good and misguided Nigerian.

Here in Dubai I see 2 types of Nigerian. 1 is the student class in University level.

The 2nd is the working class.

THe 3rd which is a significant amount are the pr.ostitute class. There are many Nigerian working here in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in prostituion. Its really bad to see there condition here. I pray Nigerian Embassy does something to evict these misguided girls away from this trade and this country. After 12;00 midnight, parts of this city become open markets for prostitut.es from Africa mainly Nigeria and Southern Africa.

PLease do not misunderstand me. In no way am I using this to taunt you. Infact if any Nigerian residing in the United Arab Emirates is willing to co-operate with me, I'd like to bring this matter up with the Nigerian Embassy here in Abu Dhabi.

I used to be close friends with the Vice- Ambassador's son who to date remains my best friend. The 2nd was the Ambassadors son (I dont know if he been replaced). THis young man was one of the most talented all rounder promising student I ever came across. a source of inspiration to many like us and a good orator/sportsman/studies. Both were from the North.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

That's not the only reason why India leads nigeria in rape.

In india rape is used as a form of punishment. Especially where India's caste system is concerned. There are several cases in india where female members of lower caste families are raped as punishment for the indiscretions of male members of their family.

Permit me to clarify here. You are coming to conclusions very soon.

India comparitively doesn't lead Nigeria in rape. At the most we can say we are at par with each other. But kindly understand this logical reasoning:

IndianBwoy:

My next point would be the issue of caste. Out of a 100 rape cases in India, I'm sure you would only be able to find 1-2 cases of r.ape with caste undertones. Most r.ape cases happen in urban areas and settlements by some perverted people.

I'd like to go over the caste matter for a bit.

There is a lot of misconception about India (2016) on such matters.

The caste based discrimination has almost ceased to exist in almost all parts of India except in 2 Northern states to some extent mainly: U.P., Haryana and maybe Bihar.

These days we have a reverse discrimination trend known as "Reservation" . According to these, all jobs and educational sectors have reservation for backward castes and tribes in jobs and education sector. Thus even if a forward caste scores above a backward caste pupil, the backward caste is given preference. thus there is a outcry to base reservation on economic status and not ethnic or caste background.

Now the issue in question which you quoted. The Jat tribe members viewed the seduction and elopement of their girl by the other caste man as tantamount to rape of their own. thereby they issued a dictat. this is how these mentalities work. but obviously this is India in 2016 we are talking about. they would never dare carry out such barbarity because they would have to pay dearly by the law.

and such instances are rare. lower or upper caste. such things do not matter in India today once you have a fat bank balance.

and you cannot understand Indian caste and tribe system in terms of upper caste and lower caste only. there is also OBC (other backward classes) a, ST (Scheduled Tribes) , etc., and castes of disputed position. the history of India has been so dynamic that the entire system is complicated. it differs from region to region. you cannot sum up a conclusion for India from 1 news article.

I wish to stress on a finaly point. Rape in India is very rarely due to caste discrimination. It is mostly due to perverted mindset.

There are backward castes who have strong representation in political hegemony and have well -established caste centres. Its not so easy a matter of oppression. You cannot just discriminate against someone like that openly. You may end up getting beaten up by the public. the villages are almost empty especially in South India. most have moved to cities etc.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy - why do indians hate dark skin so much... to the extent that light skinned indians insult and discriminate the dark skinned indians... this bias is even potrayed in bollywood films... where you hardly see dark skinned actors in lead roles.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sctests:

Sorry to cut in... but nigerian muslims do not circumcize. Male Circumcision is part of the Igbo tradition.
Igbo of Eastern Nigeria circumcise their male children on the 7th day. Circumcision protects against penile infections.

Sorry I beg to disagree. Circumcision is a fundamental law in islam.

2 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
TheTransformer:
why do indians hate dark skin so much... to the extent that light skinned indians insult and discriminate the dark skinned indians... this bias is even potrayed in bollywood films... where you hardly see dark skinned actors in lead roles.

Thats a lie. No dark skinned Indian is ever discriminated because of his skin colour.

Europeans are made fun of because of their pale skin and blacks are also made fun of because of their skin. but youth these days are quick to point out such things as racist. Although even if an Indian does make fun of your skin color , rest assured it is just silly humour . It is never a serious hate of sorts.

And discrimination against black Indians can never exist coz most Indians are dark skinned, especially in the South. all the smart asses you see working in Space Agencies and IT and brainy stuff are generally dark skinned Tamilians.

the only place where black skinned Indians never get a comeuppance is the Film Industry. because of some really messed up brainwashed mentality WE ALL face, that light skinned is beautiful while dark skin is ugly.

funnily enough it is these same dark skinned Indians who encourage light skinned heroes and heroines.

Same way like Africans use bleach to become lighter. all over the world light skin is perceived as beautiful which is a very horrible form of reasoning.

I personally like dark skinned beauties and light skin and all skins. beauty and ugliness is everywhere.
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Permit me to clarify here. You are coming to conclusions very soon.

India comparitively doesn't lead Nigeria in rape. At the most we can say we are at par with each other. But kindly understand this logical reasoning:

My next point would be the issue of caste. Out of a 100 rape cases in India, I'm sure you would only be able to find 1-2 cases of r.ape with caste undertones. Most r.ape cases happen in urban areas and settlements by some perverted people.

I'd like to go over the caste matter for a bit.

There is a lot of misconception about India (2016) on such matters.

The caste based discrimination has almost ceased to exist in almost all parts of India except in 2 Northern states to some extent mainly: U.P., Haryana and maybe Bihar.

These days we have a reverse discrimination trend known as "Reservation" . According to these, all jobs and educational sectors have reservation for backward castes and tribes in jobs and education sector. Thus even if a forward caste scores above a backward caste pupil, the backward caste is given preference. thus there is a outcry to base reservation on economic status and not ethnic or caste background.

Now the issue in question which you quoted. The Jat tribe members viewed the seduction and elopement of their girl by the other caste man as tantamount to rape of their own. thereby they issued a dictat. this is how these mentalities work. but obviously this is India in 2016 we are talking about. they would never dare carry out such barbarity because they would have to pay dearly by the law.

and such instances are rare. lower or upper caste. such things do not matter in India today once you have a fat bank balance.

and you cannot understand Indian caste and tribe system in terms of upper caste and lower caste only. there is also OBC (other backward classes) a, ST (Scheduled Tribes) , etc., and castes of disputed position. the history of India has been so dynamic that the entire system is complicated. it differs from region to region. you cannot sum up a conclusion for India from 1 news article.

I wish to stress on a finaly point. Rape in India is very rarely due to caste discrimination. It is mostly due to perverted mindset.

There are backward castes who have strong representation in political hegemony and have well -established caste centres. Its not so easy a matter of oppression. You cannot just discriminate against someone like that openly. You may end up getting beaten up by the public. the villages are almost empty especially in South India. most have moved to cities etc.

Interesting. But you will admit that in spite of the existence of anti-discrimination laws, caste prejudice in India is still a problem in 2016.
From what I've read, there really doesn't seem to be a difference between Caste discrimination in the villages and in the cities. Maybe in certain circles people will be respected for their abilities regardless of what their caste background might be.
But such tolerance is actually quite rare. Most so-called upper caste Indians are resentful of affirmative action programs for lower caste Indians.
What this means is that even though discrimination has been supressed in some areas of life in India, it is still very strong in some other areas. For example, most Indians would never vote for a candidate in an election if he or she is lower caste.
The caste system has existed for thousands of years in India and it will not disappear because of a few decades old legal reforms.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Interesting. But you will admit that in spite of the existence of anti-discrimination laws, caste prejudice in India is still a problem in 2016.
From what I've read, there really doesn't seem to be a difference between Caste discrimination in the villages and in the cities. Maybe in certain circles people will be respected for their abilities regardless of what their caste background might be.
But such tolerance is actually quite rare. Most so-called upper caste Indians are resentful of affirmative action programs for lower caste Indians.
What this means is that even though discrimination has been supressed in some areas of life in India, it is still very strong in some other areas. For example, most Indians would never vote for a candidate in an election if he or she is lower caste.
The caste system has existed for thousands of years in India and it will not disappear because of a few decades old legal reforms.

Its all bullshit. Im not saying this because Im Indian. but because I have never come across such a case personally in my life . and I have travelled to quite many places within India. Hindus are united today.

There were quite many reforms that took place within Hindu society to strengthen and unite us. In todays political scenario, we Hindus cannot afford discrimination because that would make our backward brethren easy pickings for foreign missionaries and commies.

so we have united now. The main backbone is the Hindutva movement under the auspice of the RSS-BJP brigade currently ruling the nation.

Upper-caste, backward caste, lower caste, former untouchable, tribal , everyone now studies together, works together, eats together, play politics together, live next to each other, etc.

Actually today mid-upper castes are clamoring to gain lower caste status by digging up some history or proofs or economic proofs of the caste through modern history, etc.

India is the only country in the world where people are fighting for the right and playing politics for the right to be called backward.

This is the current status in India. read our most recent news. there were riots by the very same upper caste tribe in Haryana state which was quoted in the news article. they are fighting for the right to gain backward status and thus get reservation in jobs/employment and education sector. caste discrimination is almost extinct in the South India where I come from. most people are educated and have either gone to cities or emigrated abroad (mostly to the Gulf) to earn.
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Its all bullshit. Im not saying this because Im Indian. but because I have never come across such a case personally in my life . and I have travelled to quite many places within India. Hindus are united today.

There were quite many reforms that took place within Hindu society to strengthen and unite us. In todays political scenario, we Hindus cannot afford discrimination because that would make our backward brethren easy pickings for foreign missionaries and commies.

so we have united now. The main backbone is the Hindutva movement under the auspice of the RSS-BJP brigade currently ruling the nation.

Upper-caste, backward caste, lower caste, former untouchable, tribal , everyone now studies together, works together, eats together, play politics together, live next to each other, etc.

Actually today mid-upper castes are clamoring to gain lower caste status by digging up some history or proofs or economic proofs of the caste through modern history, etc.

India is the only country in the world where people are fighting for the right and playing politics for the right to be called backward.

This is the current status in India. read our most recent news. there were riots by the very same upper caste tribe in Haryana state which was quoted in the news article. they are fighting for the right to gain backward status and thus get reservation in jobs/employment and education sector. caste discrimination is almost extinct in the South India where I come from. most people are educated and have either gone to cities or emigrated abroad (mostly to the Gulf) to earn.

Read this story. It didn't happen in some small village somewhere on the margins of society. It happened in a University in Hyderabad:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/caste-discrimination-invisible-but-omnipresent/
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Read this story. It didn't happen in some small village somewhere on the margins of society. It happened in a University in Hyderabad:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/caste-discrimination-invisible-but-omnipresent/

Oh yes Rohith Vemula. Im glad you brought up this issue. that case is still on. created quite furore.

Let me give you a taste of dirty Indian caste-politics .

The boy was not a dalit but an OBC belonging to carpenter caste who used a fake dalit (untouchable) paper to gain admission over more competent upper caste candidates, scholarship and fee reduction from his university. its like jumping the queue.

he then used this status to stir up dalits to uphold communist ideals, perform beef-eating parties on university campus , burn down Hindu religious scriptures, call for the destruction Hinduism, supporting hanged islamic terrorists named Yakub Memon etc., who were responsible for terrorist activities and deaths in India (because they belonged to minority community and Indian politics is divided between caste, minority religion majority etc. long story.)

Rohith Vemula: Activist or Puppet
National media channels are running news of suicide by Rohith Vemula to pump adrenaline in their TRP rating. Politician from different parties are busy flying Hyderabad to show sympathy with the family of Rohith Vemula and as expected to secure Dalit votes. Secularist scholars of our country are busy writing blogs, articles and editorials to prove that Rohith Vemula was killed by Right wing Politics. But very few concentrated on educational career and activities of Rohith before his suicide.
I personally visited his facebook profile.
https://web.facebook.com/rohith352
I found Rohith posts related to these Topics.
1. Rohith was protesting against ABVP for preventing screening of Film “Muzaffarnagar Baaqi Hain”.
2. He was active in celebrating Manu Smriti Dahan Divas (Burning Day)
3. He was active in celebrating Babri Masjid demolition day along with Muslims in Campus.
4. He was active in organizing Beef festival in campus.
5. He was seen cheering Owaisi of AIMIM on intolerance issue.
6. He was seen cheering Muslim spokesperson on support to Tipu Sultan
7. Last but not the least he was foremost in speaking against hanging of Yakub Menon (This is not on FB but in News)
There was no Post on any education related activity on the wall of Rohith.
After reading this anyone can easily reach this interpretation that he was pro-Ambedkarite, pro-Muslims, anti-Hindus and against all system and traditions of our country.
Speaking against caste-system is not wrong. Even I am against it. But the motive should be well defined. My motive against caste system is to eradicate the evil and unite Hindus. Consider everyone as equal and son of almighty God.
1. The motive of Pro-Ambedkarite seems to spit venom against all higher caste Hindus (Even if they are not following caste system). This mentality only divides never unites any society.
2. Speaking against Manu Smriti (Even after this fact is established that Manu-Smriti was adulterated with verses supporting caste system in the middle ages. This was done by ignorant class of people. Still people with vested interests are trying milking the barren cow again and again without any success.)
3. Support Muslims appeasement politics (Even by ignoring the Views of Dr Ambedkar in Islam. Read Dr. Ambedkar views on Islam in his book on Pakistan. Dr Ambedkar was offered millions to convert to Islam. He rejected all such offers considering Islam as foreign and impractical in approach. His followers just follow opposite to him. They team-up with Muslims and try to show that they are near to Islam than Hinduism. While it’s my personal opinion that they must collaborate with those Hindus who are against Caste system)
4. Organize Beef festivals to hurt Hindu sentiments. (A step to promote disunity and hatred in society. It’s common sense. Will dalits like to organize Pork Festival in front of Muslim students in University campus?)
5. Support fanatics like Tipu Sultan (Ignoring the fact that he ruined villages after villages of Hindus even belonging to dalits. No lesson learned from history.)
6. Support to movie on Muzaffarnagar (It came as a surprise to me as this man completely ignored the ground reality. This movie depicts Hindus as rioters and Muslims as victims. The ground reality is that in the Muzaffarnagar riot Muslim devastate Dalits from many Villages and the proclaimed savior of dalits in UP ex CM Mayawati did not come for any help. The reason being the main accused among rioters was related to her prestigious party BSP. How come this man ignored such Hard Fact?)
7. Support to Yakub Menon is silliest mistake. Menon was killer of innocent Indians in Mumbai. How come any one supports such anti national terrorist? This is quite mean and unworthy. No wise person will ever support such wrong act. One question always comes in my Mind. Will anyone among these Human Right activists dare to come forward if instead of Yakub Menon any person with Hindu Origin would have been hanged? Answer is a big “No”. This double standard criterion is quite prevalent in our secular country in name of Activism.
In short I consider this Activism as Anti-nation, Anti-humanity, Anti-cultural and Anti-social.
I have no second opinion to consider that these persons are puppets in the hands of Anti National forces.

all this was done on university campus, with his fees paid by tax payer money . He later committed suicide because he felt some personal issue. we are not sure. some people say his co-mates hanged him as a scapegoat. we dont know. but this was after he was rusticated from univeristy i think for being involved in these kind of activities.

after his death, the dirty media called ndtv (branch of us-based CNN) and other anti-HIndu media have been posing him as a victim of caste ,etc., and these media are paid by sickular corrupt congress party (Now thrown out of power) and frustrated commies .
Re: HI I Am Indian by SomalianGuy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
why do indians shake their heads?? grin grin
Re: HI I Am Indian by Qaisar1: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Nice knowing you...
But... Do you shake your head when talking?
Just thinking, you typing and shaking your head.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
SomalianGuy:
why do indians shake their heads?? grin grin
Qaisar1:

Nice knowing you...
But... Do you shake your head when talking?
Just thinking, you typing and shaking your head.

You too.

Yes at times when speaking in my language.

but the way its portrayed by western movie is too exaggerated. we don't do it like that. and i certainly don't
Re: HI I Am Indian by Qaisar1: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You too.

Yes at times when speaking in my language.

but the way its portrayed by western movie is too exaggerated. we don't do it like that. and i certainly don't

OK. lol.
I have watched 3-idiots... And Farhan always shake his head
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oh yes Rohith Vemula. Im glad you brought up this issue. that case is still on. created quite furore.

Let me give you a taste of dirty Indian caste-politics .

The boy was not a dalit but an OBC belonging to carpenter caste who used a fake dalit (untouchable) paper to gain admission over more competent upper caste candidates, scholarship and fee reduction from his university. its like jumping the queue.

he then used this status to stir up dalits to uphold communist ideals, perform beef-eating parties on university campus , burn down Hindu religious scriptures, call for the destruction Hinduism, supporting hanged islamic terrorists named Yakub Memon etc., who were responsible for terrorist activities and deaths in India (because they belonged to minority community and Indian politics is divided between caste, minority religion majority etc. long story.)

Rohith Vemula: Activist or Puppet
National media channels are running news of suicide by Rohith Vemula to pump adrenaline in their TRP rating. Politician from different parties are busy flying Hyderabad to show sympathy with the family of Rohith Vemula and as expected to secure Dalit votes. Secularist scholars of our country are busy writing blogs, articles and editorials to prove that Rohith Vemula was killed by Right wing Politics. But very few concentrated on educational career and activities of Rohith before his suicide.
I personally visited his facebook profile.
https://web.facebook.com/rohith352
I found Rohith posts related to these Topics.
1. Rohith was protesting against ABVP for preventing screening of Film “Muzaffarnagar Baaqi Hain”.
2. He was active in celebrating Manu Smriti Dahan Divas (Burning Day)
3. He was active in celebrating Babri Masjid demolition day along with Muslims in Campus.
4. He was active in organizing Beef festival in campus.
5. He was seen cheering Owaisi of AIMIM on intolerance issue.
6. He was seen cheering Muslim spokesperson on support to Tipu Sultan
7. Last but not the least he was foremost in speaking against hanging of Yakub Menon (This is not on FB but in News)
There was no Post on any education related activity on the wall of Rohith.
After reading this anyone can easily reach this interpretation that he was pro-Ambedkarite, pro-Muslims, anti-Hindus and against all system and traditions of our country.
Speaking against caste-system is not wrong. Even I am against it. But the motive should be well defined. My motive against caste system is to eradicate the evil and unite Hindus. Consider everyone as equal and son of almighty God.
1. The motive of Pro-Ambedkarite seems to spit venom against all higher caste Hindus (Even if they are not following caste system). This mentality only divides never unites any society.
2. Speaking against Manu Smriti (Even after this fact is established that Manu-Smriti was adulterated with verses supporting caste system in the middle ages. This was done by ignorant class of people. Still people with vested interests are trying milking the barren cow again and again without any success.)
3. Support Muslims appeasement politics (Even by ignoring the Views of Dr Ambedkar in Islam. Read Dr. Ambedkar views on Islam in his book on Pakistan. Dr Ambedkar was offered millions to convert to Islam. He rejected all such offers considering Islam as foreign and impractical in approach. His followers just follow opposite to him. They team-up with Muslims and try to show that they are near to Islam than Hinduism. While it’s my personal opinion that they must collaborate with those Hindus who are against Caste system)
4. Organize Beef festivals to hurt Hindu sentiments. (A step to promote disunity and hatred in society. It’s common sense. Will dalits like to organize Pork Festival in front of Muslim students in University campus?)
5. Support fanatics like Tipu Sultan (Ignoring the fact that he ruined villages after villages of Hindus even belonging to dalits. No lesson learned from history.)
6. Support to movie on Muzaffarnagar (It came as a surprise to me as this man completely ignored the ground reality. This movie depicts Hindus as rioters and Muslims as victims. The ground reality is that in the Muzaffarnagar riot Muslim devastate Dalits from many Villages and the proclaimed savior of dalits in UP ex CM Mayawati did not come for any help. The reason being the main accused among rioters was related to her prestigious party BSP. How come this man ignored such Hard Fact?)
7. Support to Yakub Menon is silliest mistake. Menon was killer of innocent Indians in Mumbai. How come any one supports such anti national terrorist? This is quite mean and unworthy. No wise person will ever support such wrong act. One question always comes in my Mind. Will anyone among these Human Right activists dare to come forward if instead of Yakub Menon any person with Hindu Origin would have been hanged? Answer is a big “No”. This double standard criterion is quite prevalent in our secular country in name of Activism.
In short I consider this Activism as Anti-nation, Anti-humanity, Anti-cultural and Anti-social.
I have no second opinion to consider that these persons are puppets in the hands of Anti National forces.

all this was done on university campus, with his fees paid by tax payer money . He later committed suicide because he felt some personal issue. we are not sure. some people say his co-mates hanged him as a scapegoat. we dont know. but this was after he was rusticated from univeristy i think for being involved in these kind of activities.

after his death, the dirty media called ndtv (branch of us-based CNN) and other anti-HIndu media have been posing him as a victim of caste ,etc., and these media are paid by sickular corrupt congress party (Now thrown out of power) and frustrated commies .

You seem to be quite an intelligent young chap and you certainly know a lot about your country and her politics.
Unfortunately you believe the BJP's indoctrination that they are the only ones who know what is good for India.
In my opinion, if the BJP continues along their present path India runs the risk of becoming a Hindu extremist Country.
I'm curious, what do you have against communists and communism? I can understand your suspicions of Islam and Muslims because of the evils perpetrated by Pakistan, but it seems to me that communism might actually do some good for India.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qaisar1:

OK. lol.
I have watched 3-idiots... And Farhan always shake his head

yes I guess so.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You seem to be quite an intelligent young chap and you certainly know a lot about your country and her politics.
Unfortunately you believe the BJP's indoctrination that they are the only ones who know what is good for India.
In my opinion, if the BJP continues along their present path India runs the risk of becoming a Hindu extremist Country.
I'm curious, what do you have against communists and communism? I can understand your suspicions of Islam and Muslims because of the evils perpetrated by Pakistan, but it seems to me that communism might actually do some good for India.

Thank you Sir. If you can produce a better option, I'll chop off my index finger and present it to you.

You see the fact is that a Hindu can never be an extremist. A Hindu can only be an extremist in self-defence. A Hindu is a Pagan. A Hindu never converts or proselytyzes. A Hindu is not suppose to impose their faith and culture on non-Hindus. A Hindu can only be born in one of the many castes , tribes and their respective Indian religions to be qualified as a Hindu proper. A Hindu can visit any place of worship and worship anyone's God(s).

I'll end this note by saying that "In 1947 , 2 nations separated. 1 is Hindu Majority India. The other was muslim majority pakistan". you can only see their state of affairs today.

One became secular democratic India with no state religion. the other became islamic republic of pakistan.

One landed on the moon and is looking towards Mars. the other landed in the gutter, sheltering the likes of bin ladenm taliban and other jihadists.

Today India has the largest muslim population in the world , whereas pakistan's Hindu remnants are almost exterminated.

see the difference in how minorities are treated. This is the greatness of our Traditional Religion.

communism is a disease.if i start talking it will never end. let me just say it in simplified terms. we had 2 communist states in India. Kerala and West Bengal. both experienced de-industrialization and stagnation.

communist is funded by our enemy China to whom we lost the war in the 60's with the capture of Tibet and the exile of their Ruler His Holiness the Dalai Lama to India, where he still resides along with countless other Tibetan refugees. ( I must admit Tibetans are very patriotic to our nation despite their refugee status on our land).

now China funds communist. communists funds cadet branches of maoist and naxalite. maoist and naxalite recruits poor tribals and children and women to undergo guerilla warfare against our State. they do not let development to take place. they kill policemen and soldiers, blow up trains and indulge in all sorts of shame.

they support the breakage of India and giving away northern India (Kashmir state) and north eastern states of Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram , Meghalaya and Assam full fledged independence to guerilla rebels. they detest Hindu cultures and religions. they detest our constitution.
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Thank you Sir. If you can produce a better option, I'll chop off my index finger and present it to you.

You see the fact is that a Hindu can never be an extremist. A Hindu can only be an extremist in self-defence. A Hindu is a Pagan. A Hindu never converts or proselytyzes. A Hindu is not suppose to impose their faith and culture on non-Hindus. A Hindu can only be born in one of the many castes , tribes and their respective Indian religions to be qualified as a Hindu proper. A Hindu can visit any place of worship and worship anyone's God(s).

I'll end this note by saying that "In 1947 , 2 nations separated. 1 is Hindu Majority India. The other was muslim majority pakistan". you can only see their state of affairs today.

One became secular democratic India with no state religion. the other became islamic republic of pakistan.

One landed on the moon and is looking towards Mars. the other landed in the gutter, sheltering the likes of bin ladenm taliban and other jihadists.

Today India has the largest muslim population in the world , whereas pakistan's Hindu remnants are almost exterminated.

see the difference in how minorities are treated. This is the greatness of our Traditional Religion.

communism is a disease.if i start talking it will never end. let me just say it in simplified terms. we had 2 communist states in India. Kerala and West Bengal. both experienced de-industrialization and stagnation.

communist is funded by our enemy China to whom we lost the war in the 60's with the capture of Tibet and the exile of their Ruler His Holiness the Dalai Lama to India, where he still resides along with countless other Tibetan refugees. ( I must admit Tibetans are very patriotic to our nation despite their refugee status on our land).

now China funds communist. communists funds cadet branches of maoist and naxalite. maoist and naxalite recruits poor tribals and children and women to undergo guerilla warfare against our State. they do not let development to take place. they kill policemen and soldiers, blow up trains and indulge in all sorts of shame.

they support the breakage of India and giving away northern India (Kashmir state) and north eastern states of Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram , Meghalaya and Assam full fledged independence to guerilla rebels. they detest Hindu cultures and religions. they detest our constitution.

No need to chop off your finger. You asked for an alternative, and I ask what was wrong with the Congress Party?
Most of India's progress and economic growth was achieved under the Congress Party. And the Congress Party cares more about India's status as a secular state than the BJP.
You're mistaken when you say it is not possible for a pagan religion to impose itself on non believers. History is full of examples of pagan Romans, Greeks and Persians forcing their beliefs on others.
As for China, I actually think China faces a common enemy with India, which is radical Islam. Furthermore, these days, China is only a communist country in name. It is as capitalist and free market as India.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
TruthHurts1:

No need to chop off your finger. You asked for an alternative, and I ask what was wrong with the Congress Party?
Most of India's progress and economic growth was achieved under the Congress Party. And the Congress Party cares more about India's status as a secular state than the BJP.
You're mistaken when you say it is not possible for a pagan religion to impose itself on non believers. History is full of examples of pagan Romans, Greeks and Persians forcing their beliefs on others.
As for China, I actually think China faces a common enemy with India, which is radical Islam. Furthermore, these days, China is only a communist country in name. It is as capitalist and free market as India.

What is wrong with congress party? Google this question. If i list the wrongs i can write a book on it. Basically during their tenure there was a new scam literally every week by their politicians which were exposed by the opposition now the current ruling government. Im sorry i cannot list them all. Its like u r asking me to narrate the history of India.

There was supression of Hindu beliefs and festivals. Distortion of our history through their education system and projection of their politicians and islamic rulers as heroes.
There was looting of state treasure which is now as black money filled in foreign banks (swiss bank etc.) And property by their politicians.

Congress practices dynastic politics. The descendants of the first prime minister of India can only be head of congress party and make ultimate decisions. It is not democraticm

BJP on the other hand has politicians from diverse intellectual and educated backgrounds . Their come uppance is based on merit and they are disciplined. Many of them being social worker for RSS organization which is like a sort of home guard in India open to the public. Our current Leader PM Modi is from a poor family, backward caste (OBC- Ghaanchi-Oil presser caste) and was a tea seller and office boy in RSS. When they recognized his talent and persuaded him to complete his higher education. He is unmarried and looks after his 100 plus year old mother whom he worships like God. He didnt marry because he has desicated his life in service to the nation. This man is selfless.

It was because of congress that India lost bangladesh and pakistan and a part of Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh

The congress does not practice secularism but pseudo-secularism. Today in Indian slang we call them sickulars. Basically it involves appeasing the so-called minority at the expense of the majority. We Hindu despite being the majority have been ruled and r.aped by the islamic invaders and xtian colonists for too long. India was once the richest nation in the world but our wealth has been looted by these foreigners to the extreme. Yet we have remained tolerant but now we r waking up.

You in Nigeria never woke up to the dangers of these foreigners. Which is why your "Hindus" a.k.a traditionalists are almost extinct while xtianism and islam has crept into your very foundations and left you backward. U have helped the cancer called boko haram to mutate. It has been going on for ages.

Pagan Romans , Greeks and Egyptians NEVER EVER forced their religion on anyone. The Romans adopted both Celtic and Egyptian Gods like Isis into their faults. A Pagan can never proselytyze . You must understand that. Learn from the deeds of your ancestors. Thatd be your best justification.

China hates India because it is an ally of pakistan, our arch-enemy . Please deign to understand the dynamism of world politics. India supports a free Tibet. China claims a part of our Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to date. We have fought a war post-independence. Do you understand. China's enemy still remains democracy. Do you get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by MoonChildng: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
B
Re: HI I Am Indian by MoonChildng: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Indian Bwoy, I am very much interested in Ayurveda, Mudras(hand yoga) and so much more about India , if it's ok can we chat on whatsapp ? I am Chandraya's child , I have learnt a lot about India and Google and tutelage from an Indian, I will appreciate .
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
MoonChildng:
Hello Indian Bwoy, I am very much interested in Ayurveda, Mudras(hand yoga) and so much more about India , if it's ok can we chat on whatsapp ? I am Chandraya's child , I have learnt a lot about India and Google and tutelage from an Indian, I will appreciate .

Yes sure . Inbox me your watsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Community Begins Traditional Rites For Departed Monarch. / Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom / Where Are Y'all From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.