Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (47334 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by fajani(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
I think you all forget end time Relationship
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Shome36(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
She'll soon be tired of the phone, and come back to you if she really loves you. f
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
pweetylivia:
How dare he seize her phone!. Did he buy it for her And hello! in case you haven't noticed, he is just her BOYFRIEND
Does the emboldened also means he isnt also qualified to appreciate his gf looks since he also didnt created her?
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Frontier2: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
@op probably you are the ugly type so she found someone more trendy and cute who can afford to buy her a phantom 5
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Anextin:

Oga, even if the phone is a gift from him to her, you dare not tell me u will seize it, for what. Is the gf his daughter, haba mana. I like ur advice that not every issue should lead to a breakup. Telling her what it's doing to him should help. But seizure Nah doesn't work for me
Madam! So does been a bf or gf comes with a limit? if it does, what then is the essence of having one when according to you his been with you does have a red line he must not cross? And the last time i checked, relationship for the matured is a pointer and preparation for a together forever. So if there is a limit because its "Dating", then doesnt that shows you would also bring up a limit for him when he actually becomes you husband? Except you re deliberating on a relationship started and based on dating sake.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Modsenemy:

Seize the fone...the question is , did he buy it?

Op jst talk to her over it.
Soon anoda phantom will be out ! kiss undecided
I'm not the op here. But according to the emboldened, does it means if you re dating me you also dont have the right as my gf to tell me what to wear or what not since you didnt buy the clothes for me? Babe, pls come with a better excuse.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
My brother! U call dat problem? Wait until u hear mine....
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by BigBizzy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
My brother! First sorry for your ordeal.

Make I use my own advice you: na so my chuma come change this February oh, I reason the matter come see say for naija ladies plenty pass guys. Me too come change, all the care and attention she been dey get from me turn zero... Had to channel my energy elsewhere.... Na no be she dey beg beg me now, dey remind me say she no fit throw away 2 yrs like that... Me too come form join say I no go just gree like that, say make she show working. Bros now I dey enjoy. E be like say I dey compete with new born baby for attention. Enough gift showering.

Moral lesson: no woman wey no be ya wife worth to kill yasef for oh. That phone, the paddy wey buy am don do the needful with her - no formings. Man up jor.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by vital94(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Alhaji techno
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by lomaxx: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol. when woman get new phone, you have to expect the unexpected.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by kentmond: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
let go an sue tecno to court dem....
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Saint83(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
What are you waiting for? Fine your way, your fiance has been sending naked pic to telegram boys, you are here loving,guy wise up oh, you even know how she got the money, you wan become Samson ni? cool shocked
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by fitinwell: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Guy take her out to.. Gsm Village along airport road Ikeja Lagos and exchange her for iPhone 6[/size]

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by psp2pc(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
mako007:
Sponsored story, Sponsored Comments.

thought I was the only one that noticed o
notice how the 1st page commenters that were giving positive review of the phone all registered at the same date 1 Marc 2016..
marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by mosjames: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
swezenberg:
Nice way to promote Phantom 5. You deserve a lot compensation from tecno bro.

If it was iPhone he talked about, you'd say he's showing off.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by ladenz(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
You're lucky she ain't addicted to Telemundo series...
If na dah wan, wetin you for do grin..

Talk to her. you're the man here..
Tell her to make her choice, either You or the Phone..

Ladies should stop going thru their phones whenever they are with their Love..
Sane with Guys too..

What of Indian film? 3 hours of singing and dancing and mooshy mooshy stuff. Yuck
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by ladenz(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2016
OP. Tell your girl friend that you're pregnant. She will drop the phone in shock. Problem solved

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by psp2pc(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2016
swezenberg:
Nice way to promote Phantom 5. You deserve a lot compensation from tecno bro.

notice how the 1st page commenters that were giving positive review of the phone all registered at the same date 1 Marc 2016..
marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by scotz101(m): 2:59am On Mar 05, 2016
ShiroSan:
I know this will sound funny to most of you, but pls listen and give me advice.

My girlfriend is someone I knew for 2 and half years now.
She works with an IT consult as an intern and always likes to look trendy and fashionable.

Lately, she acquired this phantom5 phone which according to her, is the rave of the moment. I didn't talk even though I was suspicious of how she got the money.
one week later, I started noticing changes in her.
whenever we are together She is always chatting on Telegram, and she locks her telegram app.

if she is not chatting, she is taking selfies and always sending me pictures and telling me to check out the way the phone is adding more to her beauty. We don't talk about anything reasonable these days.

it is really getting to me that my gf does not have time for me anymore, and I love her deeply. Agreed, the phone is fine and have cool features, but nairalanders, please help me answer, is her phone suppose to be cooler than me her fiancee?

What can I do to claim my baby back?
please help.

U should give her some space and quit all d normal love thing u're doing...ur actions are actually pushing her away.. So solution;
Dont call, text, or chat with her self..chat with other babes to relieve ur mind obsession with her...if she asks u to check out her pix, say No.
And Observe! Try this for about 2 weeks or more until u see either of the two
1. She ignores u too-- bro she's got another guy
2. She starts chasing u...
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by scotz101(m): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
The niggar above me tho,,,,after all these years of hustling for fct abi ftc, you finally made it and all you could type is a, smh embarassed....

Unto the matter on ground...ask her to chose between you and her phone...

Note; If she choses you, that doesn't mean she 'll throw away the phone, but she 'll give you more attention than the phone...and if she choses the phone, know she's seeing someone else, leave her and move onundecided....

Girls of this generation and their addiction for phone, i just tire.

Nope this wont work, he'll just b chasing her the more, of cos, she'll choose him, but he would unconsciously loose value in her eyes...in d long run..babes dont date guys who's value is less than deirs....
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Oh shut up everyone.
There is nothing wrong here. It's no different than some dudes' addiction to soccer.

OP do you have a life of your own?
The money she used to buy the phone, did you not just say she works?

I think the OP is too jobless. Carry on and develop hobbies for yourself.
Women are like cats...you get their attention better when you don't overwhelm them with yours.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Cliveglobal1(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2016
TundeSalamu:

Guy person dey talk say phantom5 don snatch him bae, and all you can contribute is more on how phantom 5 is superb, as if the OP doesn't already know?
You need Jesus!!!!

Lol, Na the OP need Jesus for Allowing a phone Snatch Him Bae From am. He Needs to do More.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by mimibright(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Tecno is trash. Collect it smash it and buy her iPhone 6s. Thank me later grin
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by TohKunBoh: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Guy,na who buy am the phone?
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by cjoy4life: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Marry her and give her belle!
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Abukc(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
If she love you she won't. Play with your love,if she insist give her yellow card,if no changing breAk up,but think am well well befOre you do so.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by chocome: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
how much is the phone?
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by pweetylivia(f): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Does the emboldened also means he isnt also qualified to appreciate his gf looks since he also didnt created her?
Whatever you say. He has no f**king right to seize her phone. Such advice is so stupid.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2016
pweetylivia:
Whatever you say. He has no f**king right to seize her phone. Such advice is so stupid.
Cheers!
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by mizlovette(f): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Well steal the phone and sell it, use d money and get her anoda phone to console her then ur problems are over
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Are u trying to advertise the phone?
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op is been childish, mature guys don't care if her phone, computer is passworded. Grow up bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.