Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Western Union/moneygram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Union/moneygram (1825 Views)

Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / I will Buy Western Union, Moneygram & bank transfer At Good Rate From You. / FX To Bank! Western Union/moneygram For USD Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union/moneygram by Kruzz(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
what do I need to receive money through moneygram or western union.and at what age can I be able to receive it by myself
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Kruzz:
what do I need to receive money through moneygram or western union.and at what age can I be able to receive it by myself
..... From 18 years. Your drivers license or National ID Card. With all the information from the sender..... I hope it is your family and friends that will be sending you money and not yahoo yahoo stuffs? Cos EFCC are not playing with anyone right now o.
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Kruzz(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
na friend just that I am nt yt 18.I am 17.Hw will I go abt it
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kruzz:
na friend just that I am nt yt 18.I am 17.Hw will I go abt it
have they sent the money to you?

If no, you can send to my contact abroad and I pay you naira here in naija
Re: Western Union/moneygram by demosoft: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you have a bank account then simply walk in and fill the form and they pay into your account. beware of third parties you don't know. If you use GTB then you can simple receive it using your phone linked with your account.
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Kruzz(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2016
omoteamac:
have they sent the money to you?

If no, you can send to my contact abroad and I pay you naira here in naija
giv me ur info through dis number 08138878868 on WhatsApp
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Peteragan(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
If its up to 5k dollars pls i will give u a contact in Tunisia while i pay u here in naira,cal me at 08166207854
Re: Western Union/moneygram by ruffhandu: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kruzz:
Be careful before you lose the money to predators offering you huge rates here.

If you have gtb account and you sign up to their Internet banking services, you'll be able to receive western Union sitting in your room.

Otherwise, use Moneygram, better rate.

But if the sender is in Europe, there is a better option.
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Sanchase: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
My company will solve your problem within minutes so long as you are receiving GENUINE funds, contact us on WHATSAPP: +447417597912

and you will have your money within minutes.

Kruzz:
Re: Western Union/moneygram by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2016
Genuine or no genuine, i can help you pick up the money... western union, money gram, express money, travelEx and many more all available.

(1) (Reply)

News And Technical Analysis From Superforex / How To Buy Fiverr Gig In Nigeria (need Help) / What Business Are You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.