Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote (805 Views)

Autojosh Is Hiring, We Are Looking For Writers / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by emonkey(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lagos Literary and Arts Journal is always in search of exceptional talents to promote.

- If you feel you believe you are a good writer whose voice should be heard all over the world, send us your best short fiction, essay or poem.
- If you have taken some extraordinary photographs, and you think you should rank amongst the best, send them to us with your bio.
- If you have written a review about a book you have just read, and you want other people to know about the same book, send us the review and we will pass the message along.
- If you have met a great artiste (writer, musician , artist) you think is so amazing and is worth promoting, send us your report .
- If you have interviewed any of them, all the better, send us the interviews and some pictures, we will do our best

http://www.lagosliteraryjournal.com/content/submissions
Re: We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by mandy1990: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have books and my email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by ClassCaptain(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Idsam600@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by pmjchuks(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
i have some poem written Peterchuksreal4@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by Phile83(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm a writer.You can reach me at adeniyi4you83@gmail.com or 08067337016
Re: We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote by Deo1986(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2017
i am an author. My email address is ndtc2006@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get your personal Grammarly premium account / Join Writers Room BBM Group / Call For Guest Writers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.