Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

An Ode To Priam - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Ode To Priam (602 Views)

Poetry: Onile Gogoro (an Ode To The Skyscraper) - Rotimi Daramola / Review, Yetunde –an Ode To My Mother / An Ode To My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Priam by IndianBwoy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
I love literature. I wrote this Poem in my youth. (somewhere around March 2013). It is based on the Greek Legendary Epic: The Trojan War . If you have read it, you would understand. The setting is that of King Priam looking upon the desolate battlefield which was once his glorious Kingdom, that now lay smoldering in ruins. .

intellect.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spic Exclusive Interview With Ghanian Poet Nana Arhin Tsiwah / Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. / The Day I Was Almost Chased Out Of Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.