Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146250 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Pradit:
How long does it take to get a certified true copy after paying for your backlogged annual returns

Firstly, after payment of all backlogs of annual returns, you must formally apply to CAC for CTCs, with a board resolution to support it and other valid documents of the company.
As par the duration it depends on the CAC office you filed the application but we as a corporate firm do all our post-incorporation in the head office in Abuja, because it is always fast there.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLORUNOSUN BUSINESS VENTURES officially is a registered Company under the Business Name Class.
Duration: 5 working days.
Total Fees: N15,000.
Company Promoter: Mr Temmy

Do well to contact Gomez Corporate Consult Ltd your CAC accredited firm for your company, NGO, business name, trademark, tax filings, TCC etc.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damoceile: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2019
while registering as private Ltd company.. I have a problem with the business nature.... i wanted to choose general contracts as stated on this post... but I was told General Contracts only has to do with house construction & cleaning... gurus in the house I need your expertise here... cos the main aim of the business is for import & export services...
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
damoceile:
while registering as private Ltd company.. I have a problem with the business nature.... i wanted to choose general contracts as stated on this post... but I was told General Contracts only has to do with house construction & cleaning... gurus in the house I need your expertise here... cos the main aim of the business is for import & export services...

Firstly, a private limited company (LTD) uses company objectives, it is only a business name that uses nature of business. However, general contracts simply means general agreements (that means the said company can go into agreement with any business party, persons or agencies).
I will advise you move straight to the company objectives, that is the main place to input all what the company will be going into.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damoceile: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
DeConsultant:

Firstly, a private limited company (LTD) uses company objectives, it is only a business name that uses nature of business. However, general contracts simply means general agreements (that means the said company can go into agreement with any business party, persons or agencies).
I will advise you move straight to the company objectives, that is the main place to input all what the company will be going into.

thank you very much sire, I really appreciate..
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by abuiltech(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Pls how long does it take, for business name application to get approved, bc I av uploaded the document since last week Wednesday, till today (Tuesday). it has not yet approved, it keep showing pending approval, and I saw on their webpage that business name timeline is 3working days
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damoceile: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
hello house I'm back again pls while registering online am I input the shareholders name and share allocated to them on the online form or is it after I print them out..

and also must the shareholder's name be in a tabulated form?? cos that's the major problem I'm having now..
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
abuiltech:
Pls how long does it take, for business name application to get approved, bc I av uploaded the document since last week Wednesday, till today (Tuesday). it has not yet approved, it keep showing pending approval, and I saw on their webpage that business name timeline is 3working days

Firstly, you have to be sure that you properly uploaded all the necessary documents in a proper manner.
Secondly, it depends on your pickup state, if it is Lagos Alausa, then they should have responded by now.
Lastly, the normal time range based on experience is 1-3 working days.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Goddys(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
DeConsultant:

Firstly, you have to be sure that you properly uploaded all the necessary documents in a proper manner.
Secondly, it depends on your pickup state, if it is Lagos Alausa, then they should have responded by now.
Lastly, the normal time range based on experience is 1-3 working days.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Do you take bn form to court for stamping before scanning and uploading to CAC
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by micxwell(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Goddys:

Do you take bn form to court for stamping before scanning and uploading to CAC
For BN, not at all, just sign and put date.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by micxwell(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thanks to everyone for their contributions on this topic. I did my BN registration just by reading through your posts and now I have my certificate. To anyone in IBADAN who needs help as regards BN registration, just message/quote me. I'll share my knowledge with you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2019
TOJEP DIVINE SYNERGY LTD is officially a registered Company under the Limited Liability Company Class.
Duration: 5 working days.
Share Capital: 1 Million Share Capital
Total Fees: N50,000
Company Promoter: Mr Paul
Do well to contact Gomez Corporate Consult Ltd your CAC accredited firm for your company, NGO, business name, trademark, tax filings, TCC etc.
Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290 or info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2019
micxwell:
Thanks to everyone for their contributions on this topic. I did my BN registration just by reading through your posts and now I have my certificate. To anyone in IBADAN who needs help as regards BN registration, just message/quote me. I'll share my knowledge with you.
Please for God sake I need your help have paid is over a month and I an still getting query please how can I contact you for better discussion
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Ayokunle07(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Who can help? I submitted and it got queried. I made an adjustment to the queried information and re-submitted. It's now past 3 weeks and it's still on pending approval. I've done an email to them, yet no reply.

What do I do now?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ayokunle07:
Who can help? I submitted and it got queried. I made an adjustment to the queried information and re-submitted. It's now past 3 weeks and it's still on pending approval. I've done an email to them, yet no reply.

What do I do now?

I will advise you check the CAC upload site to confirm whether the application actually submitted or if it is in order, if it actually went and it is still pending then, you can contact us.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
micxwell:
Hello
I am in Ife
Can you be of help
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Ayokunle07(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
DeConsultant:

I will advise you check the CAC upload site to confirm whether the application actually submitted or if it is in order, if it actually went and it is still pending then, you can contact us.

Look at the portal. It's been submitted and it's showing as Pending Approval since....

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by micxwell(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Injera:
Hello
I am in Ife
Can you be of help
You're welcome...
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
micxwell:

You're welcome...
Thank you
I will let you know when I get stuck or confused

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by micxwell(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Liadi2:

Please for God sake I need your help have paid is over a month and I an still getting query please how can I contact you for better discussion
Alright...
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by traecey(f): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks to everyone in this group. I submitted my business name registration documents on Tuesday 9th of July by past 6pm and I got an approval mail on Thursday 11th of July by past 8am... It was a very easy and seemless process. Just want to know when I can go to Lagos island Cac office to pickup??
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
traecey:
Thanks to everyone in this group. I submitted my business name registration documents on Tuesday 9th of July by past 6pm and I got an approval mail on Thursday 11th of July by past 8am... It was a very easy and seemless process. Just want to know when I can go to Lagos island Cac office to pickup??

You can go on Friday this week. I normally use Ikeja Alausa as my pickup state and it is usually a week or less. So Island shouldn't be an issue.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
onenessone:
Hello, my application for business registration just got queried, 'PLS SIGN ATTESTATION PAGE', now my question, do I just sign and upload the document or do I need to take it to to court to be signed by COMMISSIONER FO OATHS as well?

HAs it been approved ?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
piscesgem:
Please what is the meaning of this querry from CAC

1. Please Refine & Reduce Volume of Objects. 2. Seek Guidance on Data Entry of Correct Information & Uploading of Relevant Documents For Registration

Has it been approved?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by traecey(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
DeConsultant:

You can go on Friday this week. I normally use Ikeja Alausa as my pickup state and it is usually a week or less. So Island shouldn't be an issue.

7. NAFDAC Registration

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by a4cube: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by piscesgem(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Freehuman:

Has it been approved?

Yes, since last month
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by cjlongs: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2019
please i need help, I registered for a limited liability company since last month but until now it's still showing pending approval, it's more than 4 weeks now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2019
cjlongs:
please i need help, I registered for a limited liability company since last month but until now it's still showing pending approval, it's more than 4 weeks now.

There must have been errors somewhere in the company application, it is either you didn't upload the necessary documents well or it has been queried. The normal duration should not be more than 5-7 working days. You can contact us on 08107804290 via Call or WhatsApp, so we can help you look into the application.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please help me what does this mean

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Damolaay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
I just got a query today in my portal. " To furnish name Approval " pls what does this mean?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by whitekad(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Learn how to trade financial market with live chart, no indicators.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.