Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146502 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Liadi2:
Please help me what does this mean

This means that your application form, that is the business name application form is not clear enough. Kindly upload a clearer form and should have no error or mistake.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Liadi2:
Please help me what does this mean

What this means is that the application form you uploaded isn't clear enough, you should upload a clearer form, also note there should be no error or mistake on the application.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Damolaay:
I just got a query today in my portal. " To furnish name Approval " pls what does this mean?

This simply means that you didn't upload the CAC Approval Note.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Who knows about SCUML Application? Is there any fee attached and how long will the processing take?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
damtan:
Who knows about SCUML Application?
Is there any fee attached and how long will the processing take?

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD we do assist company promoters whose businesses or objectives falls under the Designated Non Financial Institutions (DNFIs) with their SCUML with the EFCC. Feel free to contact us for the duration and the prescribed fees.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by whitekad(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2019
"Don't use all-or-nothing thinking. Take each day as its own day, and don't worry about it if you mess up one day. The most important thing you can do is just get back up on the horse." -- good morning friends, happy jumaat Mubarak. Trading is the best way to earn cool money. For inquiries check my signature.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Please house I want to know the next step to take; I have paid for name reservation, paid for Business Name Registration, then I was told to print out the documents and sign . What and what documents do I need to download here and what will be the next step to take? Do I still need to submit the print outs to the State branch of CAC in Osogbo? Or do just need to print out and sign, then upload the signed documents? Please house I need more insights into this. Thanks for your info
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
thegraace:
Please house I want to know the next step to take; I have paid for name reservation, paid for Business Name Registration, then I was told to print out the documents and sign . What and what documents do I need to download here and what will be the next step to take? Do I still need to submit the print outs to the State branch of CAC in Osogbo? Or do just need to print out and sign, then upload the signed documents? Please house I need more insights into this. Thanks for your info

What you are to do is to download the form, sign and upload back to the CAC upload portal. When it has officially been approved with RC No, then you can move to collect it in the pickup station you chose.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2019
DeConsultant:

What you are to do is to download the form, sign and upload back to the CAC upload portal. When it has officially been approved with RC No, then you can move to collect it in the pickup station you chose.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Thanks Gomez Corporate Consult LTD for the insights.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Please Help, I am finding it difficult to open download my business name on CAC Portal. It loads and loads but it never open. I don't know what is wrong. Please help me out
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please is over two months now have been on the issues of registration please who can assist because I don't know the way out again
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello everyone, i just completed my registration this morning. I uploaded all my documents and it told me "Application successfully submitted" . How long will it take for them to get back to me with my BN and other feedback?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
DeConsultant:

7. NAFDAC Registration

Hello Sir, i was sent a query to submit my CAC payment receipt. But the only Receipt i have is RRR. How do i generate the CAC payment receipt?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by gentyholar: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
bamangar:

Hello Sir, i was sent a query to submit my CAC payment receipt. But the only Receipt i have is RRR. How do i generate the CAC payment receipt?

The CAC payment receipt is the one that looks like the receipt you have for the approval receipt. It has the CAC logo on it add the one of 5k and 600 naira together and upload. Not the remita own.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
gentyholar:

The CAC payment receipt is the one that looks like the receipt you have for the approval receipt. It has the CAC logo on it add the one of 5k and 600 naira together and upload. Not the remita own.

Thanks, i have seen where to download it. Though its showing me "error 404" when i clicked on the page. I guess its network problem from their end
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
thegraace:
Please Help, I am finding it difficult to open download my business name on CAC Portal. It loads and loads but it never open. I don't know what is wrong. Please help me out

If you are yet to do it, do well to visit a cyber-cafe outlet, the problem is not from CAC it should be your internet outlet.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Liadi2:
Please is over two months now have been on the issues of registration please who can assist because I don't know the way out again

The norm is for the registration process to take 5-7 working days, that is from commencement to completion. Contact us on 08107804290.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
bamangar:
Hello everyone, i just completed my registration this morning. I uploaded all my documents and it told me "Application successfully submitted" . How long will it take for them to get back to me with my BN and other feedback?

It all depends on your pickup state. If your pickup location is Lagos (Alausa), within a day or two they will respond, either as registered or queried. It varies around states, but a 5 days should be the limit.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by dannie007(m): 1:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Please this is the 3rd Query i am getting from my online profile of the CAC, please whats the solution because i am kind of confused. Thanks.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Please someone should list the documents to be uploaded or if anyone could attach a pdf of his/her own documents have been getting query now for the past two months.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by FredasMumAndI: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2019
My application got queried. I have resolved it and uploaded all documents.
It's been showing pending approval for 3 weeks now.
Please help me.
What do I do?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Liadi2:
Have uploaded your documents?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Liadi2:
Please someone should list the documents to be uploaded or if anyone could attach a pdf of his/her own documents have been getting query now for the past two months.
Check the earlier pages of this thread
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2019
dannie007:
Please this is the 3rd Query i am getting from my online profile of the CAC, please whats the solution because i am kind of confused. Thanks.
Are you for business name only or for limited liability.
You submit different documents
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by josephsm823(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
my business name has just been approved. I want to know what I need to take along with me to collect the certificate.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by dannie007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
I am for Business name. Not Limited liability.

What can i do.

Injera:

Are you for business name only or for limited liability.
You submit different documents
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
What advantage does Limited has over Business name please
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
FredasMumAndI:
My application got queried. I have resolved it and uploaded all documents.
It's been showing pending approval for 3 weeks now.
Please help me.
What do I do?
Get their contact number on CAC site and put a call through. They attend to queries well and will even give you the customer number of your desired pick up state
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
josephsm823:
my business name has just been approved. I want to know what I need to take along with me to collect the certificate.
Literally all the documents you uploaded
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Liadi2:
The issue you're having is simple.
Before resolving the query, go to the documents upload portal, delete all the documents there, refresh the page, upload new complete documents then go back to click on resolve query. I believe you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Injera(f): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Upload all scanned documents that includes
1 Forms which contains your objects/Nature of business, affix passports and sign
2 Receipts of payments
3 Availability form which you can download from your page on CAC
4 id card

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.