Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146497 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
codesport:
yeah.... you're welcome. I hope you properly coverted the documents to PDF and merged the necessary documents e.g. 2 payments receipts before upload?...Now do check time to time for necessary action(s)/ step to take. The moment the processing here changes to approved then chill till your number will be given.
Yes, converted all necessary to PDF. Thanks.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nicerazor(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good day guys pls how much is the total package for CAC registration of a Security company with 10,000000 shares capital? How is the shares calculated? Pls treat as urgent!!
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by babane2016(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yes. Thank you
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by babane2016(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
codesport:
yeah.... you're welcome. I hope you properly coverted the documents to PDF and merged the necessary documents e.g. 2 payments receipts before upload?...Now do check time to time for necessary action(s)/ step to take. The moment the processing here changes to approved then chill till your number will be given.
Yes. Thanks a lot. Earlier, I followed a link to the document upload portal but now I have discovered the right route to the portal.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by codesport(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2020
babane2016:

Yes. Thanks a lot. Earlier, I followed a link to the document upload portal but now I have discovered the right route to the portal.
it's great you have got a solution.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Kobicove(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2020
bamangar:
Yes, converted all necessary to PDF. Thanks.

Have you finally collected your business name registration certificate?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 4:16am On Aug 26, 2020
codesport:
do upload the documents again.

Thanks for your assistance, it's finally registered.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by codesport(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
bamangar:

Thanks for your assistance, it's finally registered.
you are welcome bro!!
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jocundvic11: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please sir I registered a company and I received a query that "Clause 3 is strictly for objects." Please what does this meant?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by dataking: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
DeConsultant:

The CAC Island Office: 18/20, Catholic Mission Street, Opposite City Hall, Lagos Island, Nigeria.

With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Some of our services at an affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

What happened to your phone lines. Been calling both lines since last week. You collected 25,000 Naira from my wife and your lines are unreachable.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by WudBMother: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2020
dataking:

What happened to your phone lines. Been calling both lines since last week. You collected 25,000 Naira from my wife and your lines are unreachable.

I have same issue. Been trying to reach him since last week too. I hope all is well with him. Please post here if you are able to reach him.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by dataking: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2020
WudBMother:

I have same issue. Been trying to reach him since last week too. I hope all is well with him. Please post here if you are able to reach him.

But he comes in here on Nairaland. I hope he his not playing pranks.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by WudBMother: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
dataking:

But he comes in here on Nairaland. I hope he his not playing pranks.

If that is what he is doing, I feel sorry for him.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by ehinmowo: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
For those that would follow this guide, add this to it.

When registering business name (submitting your name for Approval), ensure the name you are submitting is not a single word. Even if the single word is available during search. Use something like Reckon NIgeria, Reckon NIgeria Enterprise, Reckon Venture, Reckon and Friends etc. Anything but single word, e.g Reckon.

That costs me another N600+.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Kollysman1: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
please help. I can't upload my documents on CAC portal. it keeps showing this

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by frixie: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
I try do self registration. In the form I downloaded the last page have commissioner of oath for signature. Do I need to take the form to court?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DankemzI(m): 12:58am On Sep 16, 2020
frixie:
I try do self registration. In the form I downloaded the last page have commissioner of oath for signature. Do I need to take the form to court?

Yes
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2020
DankemzI:

Yes
No need
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DankemzI(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Liadi2:
No need
I thought the court will sign or stamp you turn it to PDF and re upload it
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 5:45am On Sep 17, 2020
DankemzI:

I thought the court will sign or stamp you turn it to PDF and re upload it
Don't bother yourself sir
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
dataking:

Yes you are right, my phone lines were down for two (2) weeks and three (3) days due to unforeseen circumstances and though regretable, i was not able to communicate to most of my clients and company promoters. I sincerely apologise for the break in service. Your wife business have been filled, she has signed, even the courier company have picked up the filled application form, we have filed it in and all we are expecting is CAC to respond and approve it - which is now unnecessarily very slow maybe due to their operational changes.

Now, i am better and back. Kindly do well to communicate to us on any of our platforms, so we can finish up any ongoing or pending contractual business. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
WudBMother:

Kindly do well to contact us on any of our available platform. I sincerely apologise for the break in service. Thanks.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by dataking: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2020
DeConsultant:

Yes you are right, my phone lines were down for two (2) weeks and three (3) days due to unforeseen circumstances and though regretable, i was not able to communicate to most of my clients and company promoters. I sincerely apologise for the break in service. Your wife business have been filled, she has signed, even the courier company have picked up the filled application form, we have filed it in and all we are expecting is CAC to respond and approve it - which is now unnecessarily very slow maybe due to their operational changes.

Now, i am better and back. Kindly do well to communicate to us on any of our platforms, so we can finish up any ongoing or pending contractual business. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2020
dataking:

Thanks

You welcome Sir.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by chnovpaul(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Hi All,

I tried doing a business name registration on CAC website, and I got this query:

Reason
recouch object and remove research

What does this mean and what am I to do? Thanks.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DonQuix(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please, how can I correct this?

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
chnovpaul:
Hi All,

I tried doing a business name registration on CAC website, and I got this query:

Reason
recouch object and remove research

What does this mean and what am I to do? Thanks.

The query is about the object of the business application, do well to amend the business object and remove the word -research- from it. Then you are good to go.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
DonQuix:
Please, how can I correct this?

This is a limited company, therefore the way the business objective will be couched or stated with be different from that of a business name. Also, the statutory declaration should be filled etc. I will advise you get the service of an accredited agent when incorporating a limited company, it has more formalities than the business name.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by chnovpaul(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
DeConsultant:

The query is about the object of the business application, do well to amend the business object and remove the word -research- from it. Then you are good to go.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Thanks for the response.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by MrRomanticLover: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello people. trust you are all doing well. I have a question regarding business names. If I am into self employment as a sole trader and I am using my Official personal names (as written on my international passport/national ID card) to do business, is it correct that I do not need to do any form of business registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.