Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146526 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by KemoSabe: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
DeConsultant:

You welcome. For the collection of your certificate, you will be getting a text message from any of the CAC designated courier companies. Just stay glue to the phone number you used on your company application, that is the medium you will be getting the text. As per the waiting period it will not take long.
Thanks bro. Received my cert early this evening. Got released to me after a #500 courier fee plus copy of my ID.
As per quality of the cert itself, I must say it looks more like a color photocopy than an authentic document lol.
Also, theres no CRBN number at the bottom left unlike the numerous specimen you've posted so far.
But I don get am sha. Kudos
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
KemoSabe:
Thanks bro. Received my cert early this evening. Got released to me after a #500 courier fee plus copy of my ID.
As per quality of the cert itself, I must say it looks more like a color photocopy than an authentic document lol.
Also, theres no CRBN number at the bottom left unlike the numerous specimen you've posted so far.
But I don get am sha. Kudos

I am happy to hear that your certificate is already with you. As regards the quality of the certificate, just ignore the differences as any document issued by CAC is deemed fit as a legal and authentic document, as what is written and the colour of the certificate is their perogative. Best of luck.

With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Some of our services at an affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Pluse992: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Can I be able to add a proprietor to my registered business name?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Pluse992:
Can I be able to add a proprietor to my registered business name?

Yes you can. It is called post-incorporation filing. Feel free to contact us for the process.

With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good afternoon, this is what I got this afternoon from cac , because a put branch address was used and was asked to pay, see ths....... INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS
Description
pay for branch address

queried on Oct 26, 2020 resolved on Oct 26, 2020, 3:47:40 PM
INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION
Description
pls upload CAC payment receipt

queried on Oct 05, 2020 resolved on Oct 5, 2020, 2:19:52 PM.........

I do not have any branch address, please what's the way out , I need this as a matter of urgency

Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
PLEASE OO, i got this message from CAC this afternoon. what should i do because i already input all the necessary information.

Dear oluwole olamide timothy,

Your Company Registration application for OLAJAY COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. has been queried. Find below the reason for query.

Reason
availability not registrable under business name pls revert to limited.

Somebody help me ooo

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2020
olamidarsenal:
PLEASE OO, i got this message from CAC this afternoon. what should i do because i already input all the necessary information.

Dear oluwole olamide timothy,

Your Company Registration application for OLAJAY COMPUTER SERVICES LTD. has been queried. Find below the reason for query.

Reason
availability not registrable under business name pls revert to limited.

Somebody help me ooo

does your Reserve Name ends with "LTD."?

If yes, you can not use a name that end with LTD. or LIMITED for Business Name Registration.

Such kind of Name can only be use for Limited Company Registration.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2020
hayzed89:
Good afternoon, this is what I got this afternoon from cac , because a put branch address was used and was asked to pay, see ths....... INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS
Description
pay for branch address

queried on Oct 26, 2020 resolved on Oct 26, 2020, 3:47:40 PM
INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION
Description
pls upload CAC payment receipt

queried on Oct 05, 2020 resolved on Oct 5, 2020, 2:19:52 PM.........

I do not have any branch address, please what's the way out , I need this as a matter of urgency

Thanks
Kindly note that Branch Address attracts payment of #1,000.

Did you input any Branch Address?

If not, be sure your Uploaded Application does not has Branch Address.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Batunce:

does your Reserve Name ends with "LTD."?

If yes, you can not use a name that end with LTD. or LIMITED for Business Name Registration.

Such kind of Name can only be use for Limited Company Registration.

thank you very much, please what can i do because i already paid the 10k for the registration, is it possible for me to remove the LTd at the end of the business name.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by adaperry25: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
DeConsultant:

I am happy to hear that your certificate is already with you. As regards the quality of the certificate, just ignore the differences as any document issued by CAC is deemed fit as a legal and authentic document, as what is written and the colour of the certificate is their perogative. Best of luck.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

can someone that has an e-commerce online store but has no physical address register for CAC
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ah! Thank God for this thread.
I just made payment and printed out my business name forms from CAC. These are my questions please

Do I need to find the Commissioner for Oaths to sign? It’s a Business Name Registration.

Secondly, is it necessary I affix passports of proprietors before scanning and uploading the documents?

cc: uyimeA
Batunce
DeConsultant
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
iamadonis2:
Ah! Thank God for this thread.
I just made payment and printed out my business name forms from CAC. These are my questions please

Do I need to find the Commissioner for Oaths to sign? It’s a Business Name Registration.

Secondly, is it necessary I affix passports of proprietors before scanning and uploading the documents?

cc: uyimeA
Batunce
DeConsultant

For Business Name, you don't need to take the Form to Commissioner of Oath.

You need to affix Passport Photo of Proprietor(s) to the Form, before scanning and uploading.

2 Likes

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
adaperry25:
can someone that has an e-commerce online store but has no physical address register for CAC

You need to use a Physical Address for Registration purpose, even if it is your House Address.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
olamidarsenal:

thank you very much, please what can i do because i already paid the 10k for the registration, is it possible for me to remove the LTd at the end of the business name.

I think the Money paid is gone.

You have to start all over again.

You need to reserve another Name.

Kindly contact CAC Customer Care, to see whether they can have mercy on you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Batunce:

For Business Name, you don't need to take the Form to Commissioner of Oath.

You need to affix Passport Photo of Proprietor(s) to the Form, before scanning and uploading.

Thank you Sir
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by adeola1097: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello and Good afternoon, I'm on the verge of completing my company registration but I'm a bit confused regarding the documents tab. The normal payment is 10,000 but I'm seeing an option for additional copies which cost 5000 and 2000 respectively. I'd like to confirm what they mean. Does the normal 10,000 covers the entire registration including the required certificates or I'm to pay extra to get my certifications. Thank you for your time.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
I confirmed registered today, what does it means? And what the next step
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Darrenpraise: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please I am finding it difficult to upload scanned forms, I need help. Thank you
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
adeola1097:
Hello and Good afternoon, I'm on the verge of completing my company registration but I'm a bit confused regarding the documents tab. The normal payment is 10,000 but I'm seeing an option for additional copies which cost 5000 and 2000 respectively. I'd like to confirm what they mean. Does the normal 10,000 covers the entire registration including the required certificates or I'm to pay extra to get my certifications. Thank you for your time.

The #5,000 is for Extra Certificate of Registration
While #2,000 is for Certified Copy of Application for Business Name Registration.

They are additional Fees, but optional.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Darrenpraise:
Please I am finding it difficult to upload scanned forms, I need help. Thank you

Did you get to the Documents Upload Page?
Was the Network okay?
Was there any error Message?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Batunce: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2020
hayzed89:
I confirmed registered today, what does it means? And what the next step

Did you mean your Status has changed to "Registered"?

If yes, you have been successfully registered.

You will get Message for Certificate pickup.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by adeola1097: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thank you very much, I appreciate.
Batunce:

While #2,000 is for Certified Copy of Application for Business Name Registration.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
adeola1097:
Thank you very much, I appreciate.
.......... Does it mean they will give him two original business registration certificate and and the CTc of application registration ? If yes what are the importance?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Batunce:

Does it mean they will give him two original business registration certificate and and the CTc of application registration ? If yes what are the importance? Secondly , payment for business Branch address , will they issue certificate to that effect or what does it really mean. Thanks bro
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by iceboy4752(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=DeConsultant post=94973510]

Please my business name registration was queried. Reason was that I need to delete details on the attestation paper. I signed on the Attestation of Director or Secretary of the company, and even on the Attestation. Though it's just the one on the left hand side I signed. Where did I go wrong?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by scantee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Batunce:

Kindly note that Branch Address attracts payment of #1,000.

Did you input any Branch Address?

If not, be sure your Uploaded Application does not has Branch Address.

Good day bro, nice one, please I have a little problem, I tried registering a new company last week, after the name search, I got approval, made payment and proceed to last stage documents uploads.

The problem is while I was attaching all the documents, I attached BN/1 form after filling and signing it, then I tried to attach other documents, payment receipt, means of identification, unfortunately my network became bad and they couldn't attach properly, after I submitted I found out that is only BN/1 document that was successfully uploaded and is showing on the list of documents uploaded.

Now my problem is I have tried to see if there is a way I can modify my submission to enable me re attach the other documents, but unfortunately the select document button isn't active anymore which shows that I can't modify it.

I sent mail to CAC customer care concerning that error days back but they are yet to reply me.

Please is there another way of re attaching the document or am I to wait for CAC to send me a query concerning that before I will be allowed to re attach them?

Please I will appreciate your input.
Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by scantee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
DeConsultant:

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration

Good day bro, nice one, please I have a little problem, I tried registering a new company last week, after the name search, I got approval, made payment and proceed to last stage documents uploads.

The problem is while I was attaching all the documents, I attached BN/1 form after filling and signing it, then I tried to attach other documents, payment receipt, means of identification, unfortunately my network became bad and they couldn't attach properly, after I submitted I found out that is only BN/1 document that was successfully uploaded and is showing on the list of documents uploaded.

Now my problem is I have tried to see if there is a way I can modify my submission to enable me re attach the other documents, but unfortunately the select document button isn't active anymore which shows that I can't modify it.

I sent mail to CAC customer care concerning that error days back but they are yet to reply me.

Please is there another way of re attaching the document or am I to wait for CAC to send me a query concerning that before I will be allowed to re attach them?

Please I will appreciate your input.
Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good even, can business account be open for business registration, if yes, which bnk is good for business account with lesser operation fees or cost or free . Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DBREAKER: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hi guys I just finished my online registration, please what are the necessary documents that I'd need to upload to conclude the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.