Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (146290 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Below are some of the registration initiated and concluded by GOMEZ CORPORATE CONSULT LTD
Price Slash! Price Slash!! Price Slash!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual beginning of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 1000 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by seyoops4u: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you for your response.
Happy new month..

I have chosen that but under what business type Am i going to see the public charity listed or

DeConsultant:

Public Charity is registrable under the Incorporated Trustee class, now known as PART F in the new CAMA 2020.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual beginning of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 1000 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.
Our pursuit is to offer on-spot corporate assistance and meet the needs of relevant SMEs, clients & company promoters in Nigeria & the Diaspora.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Dinah247: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Below are some of the incorporation and corporate registration concluded this past week by Gomez Corporate Consult LTD!

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by abbassgarba: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello house,

Where should I upload the means of identification for secretary and shareholders?

I will really appreciate feedback.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please am having the same issue at the moment, how did you go about yours?
olamidarsenal:
good morning, i am trying to register my business name through the cac portal, on getting to payment, i saw 35k to be paid, the one i did last year was 10k, why the 35k now? . is that the amount to be paid now?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by abbassgarba: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:

Check the trending, the solution is there
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Good morning, thanks for your response, I've gone through the trend and I didn't see any specific response. Please can you kindly point it out, would appreciate your quick response.
abbassgarba:

Check the trending, the solution is there
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:

THE BELOW RESPONSE WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

"Remove the restriction of business address, the restriction on your principal place of business from being exposed is what attracts the additional N25,000".

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
please as a registered business, do i still need to pay trade permit to local government? thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
olamidarsenal:
please as a registered business, do i still need to pay trade permit to local government? thanks in anticipation

Yes, your company will have to pay that because it is under the local government tax rates, registering a company does not exempt you automatically from taxes. Unless the relevant government agencies or the government themselves issues an act or edict as regards exemptions, all companies are liable to pay all relevant taxes at all levels of government, depending on their respective industry.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Below are some of the applications undertaken and concluded by Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop Accredited Corporate Firm. Contact us now on 08107804290, visit www.gomezconsult.com, and mail info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2021
I did not see any icon I can use to remove the restriction of address and I have called customer care several times, they keep telling me they would work on it but the issue persist. Please kindly point me in the specific direction. Thank you as I await your quick response.
olamidarsenal:

"Remove the restriction of business address, the restriction on your principal place of business from being exposed is what attracts the additional N25,000".
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 3:54am On Jul 23, 2021
I did not see any icon I can use to remove the restriction of address and I have called customer care several times, they keep telling me they would work on it but the issue persist. Please kindly point me in the specific direction. Thank you as I await your quick response quote author=olamidarsenal post=103869349]

"Remove the restriction of business address, the restriction on your principal place of business from being exposed is what attracts the additional N25,000".[/quote]
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:
I did not see any icon I can use to remove the restriction of address and I have called customer care several times, they keep telling me they would work on it but the issue persist. Please kindly point me in the specific direction. Thank you as I await your quick response.

Kindly check step 2 of d registration under particular of the proprietor, edit the proprietor details u used, then uncheck the "hide residential address from public record".

Check d below screenshot where I input "wow" sign. Click dat box

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your response, it was indeed helpful
olamidarsenal:

Kindly check step 2 of d registration under particular of the proprietor, edit the proprietor details u used, then uncheck the "hide residential address from public record".

Check d below screenshot where I input "wow" sign. Click dat box

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by olamidarsenal(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:
u welcome
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Foxie: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:
Please how much did you pay in total for business registration, including stamp?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Salomeolubiyi: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Am yet to make payment cos I was having issues with my Remita invoice, and I just sorted it.
Foxie:
Please how much did you pay in total for business registration, including stamp?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Foxie: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Salomeolubiyi:
Am yet to make payment cos I was having issues with my Remita invoice, and I just sorted it.
Okay.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
DeConsultant:

Yes, your company will have to pay that because it is under the local government tax rates, registering a company does not exempt you automatically from taxes. Unless the relevant government agencies or the government themselves issues an act or edict as regards exemptions, all companies are liable to pay all relevant taxes at all levels of government, depending on their respective industry.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Okay
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Below are some of the registration initiated and concluded by GOMEZ CORPORATE CONSULT LTD

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by femarse: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pls how do one apply for TIN for newly registered CAC (Business name )
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Shakitibob0: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2021
femarse:
Pls how do one apply for TIN for newly registered CAC (Business name )
Visit jtb dot gov dot ng

You will get your tin instantly

2 Likes

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2021

7. NAFDAC Registration

Below are some of the registration initiated and concluded by GOMEZ CORPORATE CONSULT LTD!!!

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Shakitibob0: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello Guys

How do i get the CAC E-Status Report?

I got my certificate since 18th of August.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakitibob0:
Hello Guys

How do i get the CAC E-Status Report?

I got my certificate since 18th of August.

It is on the same page you downloaded your certificate, it is called Documents, just click on it and download it.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021

7. NAFDAC Registration

Below are some of the registration initiated and concluded by GOMEZ CORPORATE CONSULT LTD!!!

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again, it’s our usual beginning of the year price slash on all corporate registration and services. With over 900 companies and corporate entities registered, our expertise and professional services range across a variety of corporate registrations and consultancy in Nigeria.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Below are some of this week's registered entities. GCCL..... the help that counts.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Soraco57(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
What does post filing incorporation means?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
How much is filing business name annual returns

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.