Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (145520 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
DeConsultant:

It is advisable to printout and fill all your forms in coloured, CAC Alausa (Ikeja) won't accept black and white copies when you go for despatch of certificate. Be guided and print in coloured. It is better to print in coloured and get your certificate as you go for despatch than be turned back home to go and print in coloured.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c that have assisted over 200 company promoters, directors, proprietors and trustees in Nigeria and Diaspora) by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/ Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Not the one for their office submission,i mean the ones i'm to download,fill it and upload back.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by ceecia(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
DeConsultant:

It is advisable to printout and fill all your forms in coloured, CAC Alausa (Ikeja) won't accept black and white copies when you go for despatch of certificate. Be guided and print in coloured. It is better to print in coloured and get your certificate as you go for despatch than be turned back home to go and print in coloured.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c that have assisted over 200 company promoters, directors, proprietors and trustees in Nigeria and Diaspora) by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/ Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

They accepted my black and white when I went to collect my certificate.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
J0nyb0y:

Yes, I chose Lagos Alausa... I'm planning on going tomorrow... It's a business name... Hope it'll be ready by then..

Also please what and what documents do I have to go with for collection

For collection of certificate:
1. Business name form (duly signed by all proprietors if they are more than one)
2. The payment receipt
3. Notice of approval of name
4. ID cards.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings.

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
ceecia:

They accepted my black and white when I went to collect my certificate.

You were just being lucky, I am an Accredited Agent, I have my facts and have tried black and white severally with the forms, the customer care at the despatch point will turn me down but something anything can happen, however it is better to go confidently with all papers complete, than try to test ones faith.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings.

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018

At an affordable cost:

Some new registrations this week........

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by J0nyb0y(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Guys I finally collected my certificate yesterday at ikeja... I went with both coloured and photocopies but one of the coloured documents was missing.... So I had to submit the photocopy and it was accepted.

Also guys, ensure you go with the exact passport you submitted online... The passport I used online was remaining just one.. And they needed two, but they wouldn't collect the other passport I had because it wasn't the same cloth/type... So I had to go reproduce that passport outside with extra cash... 8 copies when I needed just 1 extra

2 Likes

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
J0nyb0y:
Guys I finally collected my certificate yesterday at ikeja... I went with both coloured and photocopies but one of the coloured documents was missing.... So I had to submit the photocopy and it was accepted.

Also guys, ensure you go with the exact passport you submitted online... The passport I used online was remaining just one.. And they needed two, but they wouldn't collect the other passport I had because it wasn't the same cloth/type... So I had to go reproduce that passport outside with extra cash... 8 copies when I needed just 1 extra
congratulations! Did you use your NIMC Slip as a means of identification during sumission at their office ?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by J0nyb0y(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
jjbest123:
congratulations! Did you use your NIMC Slip as a means of identification during sumission at their office ?
No, drivers licence... Am not sure NIMC slip is acceptable
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
J0nyb0y:

No, drivers licence... Am not sure NIMC slip is acceptable
sad sad sad CeeCia please which form of id did you submit?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Theloveth(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
J0nyb0y:

Congratulations bro. My own just changed to registered today too. How long do you think I need before I go to their office to collect my certificate (I am in Osun State by the way and I picked Osun as my originating office)? And what and what documents did you take along? will it be the exact one we uploaded to their portal? I have my NIMC ID card with me but we are four as proprietors, hope I can be able to collect it on behalf of others without taking anything along from them? Thank you as you answer my 'jamb' questions cool
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by J0nyb0y(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Theloveth:

Congratulations bro. My own just changed to registered today too. How long do you think I need before I go to their office to collect my certificate (I am in Osun State by the way and I picked Osun as my originating office)? And what and what documents did you take along? will it be the exact one we uploaded to their portal? I have my NIMC ID card with me but we are four as proprietors, hope I can be able to collect it on behalf of others without taking anything along from them? Thank you as you answer my 'jamb' questions cool

Just the documents you uploaded, and their proprietors identification
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office/ CAC Accredited Agent, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by tolani4real: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
DeConsultant:

For collection of certificate:
1. Business name form (duly signed by all proprietors if they are more than one)
2. The payment receipt
3. Notice of approval of name
4. ID cards.

At an affordable cost:

I am preparing my documents together to register Limited Liability company. I want to do it myself. I am using someone Article of Association as a guide to prepare mine. One page from the sample I am using contains the names, addresses and signatures of the Directors of the Company.

This page was witnessed and signed by Commissioner of Stamp duties.

My question is do I need Commissioner of Stamp duties to witness and sign the page that contains the names, addresses and signatures of Directors of the Company.

2nd question is where can I find Commissioner of Stamp duties
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by goke4all(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Any agent that can help submit my paper work at Ibadan CAC, should contact me on 08082176973

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by felibrain: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Very useful.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2018
tolani4real:

I am preparing my documents together to register Limited Liability company. I want to do it myself. I am using someone Article of Association as a guide to prepare mine. One page from the sample I am using contains the names, addresses and signatures of the Directors of the Company.

This page was witnessed and signed by Commissioner of Stamp duties.

My question is do I need Commissioner of Stamp duties to witness and sign the page that contains the names, addresses and signatures of Directors of the Company.

2nd question is where can I find Commissioner of Stamp duties

Hello, there is no problem if you really want to do your Limited Liability Company by yourself, however, concerning the stamping (stamp duty) by the Commissioner of Stamp duty.

First question: Since the Corporate Affairs Commission have take their registration, the FIRS (Federal Inland Revenue Service) the agency in charge of Stamp duty have also made stamping online, normally, if you are done with your registration with CAC online, the portal will automatically direct you to the platform to make your stamping of all your CAC documents. Everything now is online.

Secondly, although all stamping of pre-incorporation registration documents are now online, however, you can find a Commissioner of Stamp Duty in CAC Alausa, Abuja etc. Its only when you want to stamp a post-incorporation (increase of share capital, re-allotment of the company share capital, alteration of the company memorandum and article of association etc)

Thirdly, i doubt if you can use the same memorandum and article of association of a friends company, you must ascertain and ask yourself some questions like; are we having the same business objectives, nature of businesses, do we have the same company culture, is the company a private limited or a public limited company, what is the authorized share capital of the company e.t.c. You cannot just take any random article or memorandum of association of a company and just use it.

Finally, if you truly feel you have the knowledge to register your Limited Liability Company, i will advise you use the online portal or platform. But i will advise you outsource it to a CAC Accredited Agent. With them its faster, no queries, they have the know-how, no mistakes, cheaper and quicker. Within 5 WORKING DAYS you will get your certificate, CTCs and your Memorandum and Article of Association.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings on our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, TCC Application, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

At an affordable cost:

We are your CAC Accredited Agent, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by tolani4real: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
DeConsultant:

Hello, there is no problem if you really want to do your Limited Liability Company by yourself, however, concerning the stamping (stamp duty) by the Commissioner of Stamp duty.

First question: Since the Corporate Affairs Commission have take their registration, the FIRS (Federal Inland Revenue Service) the agency in charge of Stamp duty have also made stamping online, normally, if you are done with your registration with CAC online, the portal will automatically direct you to the platform to make your stamping of all your CAC documents. Everything now is online.

Secondly, although all stamping of pre-incorporation registration documents are now online, however, you can find a Commissioner of Stamp Duty in CAC Alausa, Abuja etc. Its only when you want to stamp a post-incorporation (increase of share capital, re-allotment of the company share capital, alteration of the company memorandum and article of association etc)

Thirdly, i doubt if you can use the same memorandum and article of association of a friends company, you must ascertain and ask yourself some questions like; are we having the same business objectives, nature of businesses, do we have the same company culture, is the company a private limited or a public limited company, what is the authorized share capital of the company e.t.c. You cannot just take any random article or memorandum of association of a company and just use it.

Finally, if you truly feel you have the knowledge to register your Limited Liability Company, i will advise you use the online portal or platform. But i will advise you outsource it to a CAC Accredited Agent. With them its faster, no queries, they have the know-how, no mistakes, cheaper and quicker. Within 5 WORKING DAYS you will get your certificate, CTCs and your Memorandum and Article of Association.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings on our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Thank you very much. If need be I will get back to you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by ceecia(f): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2018
jjbest123:
sad sad sad CeeCia please which form of id did you submit?

International passport

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yes, I can.
goke4all:
Any agent that can help submit my paper work at Ibadan CAC, should contact me on 08082176973
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, TCC Application, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

At an affordable cost:

We are your CAC Accredited Agent, Tax Consultant & IPO (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Design) and all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by felibrain: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Jaay1:

So you want to open a business and you know nothing of how to get started, well NO WORRIES.
You do not need to find a lawyer, a chartered Accountant or an agent. All you need is an ATM Master Card and an internet connection. The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) now has an on line portal that makes life easy for all potential entrepreneurs and Businessmen in Nigeria.

To register A company the first step is to

STEP 1: Search for availability of Name - Visit http://services.cac.gov.ng/ sign up as a new customer and provide all necessary details accurately. Once you are properly signed in click on 'Name availability Search' type in two names that are creative and uncommon as your proposed business name and try to avoid cliché names. Fill the form with your best Email address and Phone number and submit the form when done. The submission of the form would costs N500 and can be paid using you master card, visa card, verve card, on line banking etc.
The name search would take one to two working days to be approved or disapproved. If disapproved try again With a different and more unique name.

STEP 2: Register the Business name - Once your name has been approved the next step is to register the business name. Log in to your account with CAC and once logged in click on 'action' and download the the letter of approval from the CAC portal, open it and take note of the approval number.
Go back to the website, Click on 'Registration' on the top left of the webpage select business name and paste the number from the approval document on the space provided click on enter. Ensure you know the nature of the business, proprietors of the business and all other relevant information accurately. NOTE: You can 'save and exit' the form at any point where you have difficulties.

* When it comes to nature of the business ensure that you type in three (3) nature of business and it is always a good idea to add General contracts so you do not need to get another business name in the future as, General contracts encompasses everything. (I made the mistake of not adding General contracts and I had to apply with an additional cost of N6000 to get it changed and it was a stressful process)

Fill the form Accurately avoid Mistakes as a Correction would cost you more money and waste your Time.
Now one important thing is[i] When asked if you need additional copies of Certified true copy and documents, select Zero as this is applicable to only those who are registering a limited liability company.[/i]

Submit the form and Pay N10,000 for the business name using you ATM card. You would be given a form to submit to the CAC office in your selection.

STEP 3: Physical Submission - Download and print and make two photocopies of
- All receipt of payment from Remitta and CAC,
- The approval of business name document
- The form you received upon payment for business name
Take these documents with two passport Photographs, N250 stamp duty fee - to be paid into CAC Skye Bank Account (you can do this before going to the office the bank has the account number) and submit for filing with the corporate Affairs commission.

I hope this information was helpful to you. Leave a comment and tell me how it goes for you.
Sir. I foollowed all the instructions here but got the following response after payment and document uploads.

INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION
Description
expunge null from proprietor's name,attach passport photograph and take document to high court for stamping before upload

Where should i attach the passport and what documents am i to take to high court for stamping?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by uchman(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2018
House,
This one week now I uploaded my documents,
but have not gotten any response...

is it like I did not get it or what?

I uploaded 10,000 receipt
Name approval slip
A form I filled
My driver's license

Is there any other thing required?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
felibrain:

Sir. I foollowed all the instructions here but got the following response after payment and document uploads.

INCORRECT DATA FOR REGISTRATION
Description
expunge null from proprietor's name,attach passport photograph and take document to high court for stamping before upload

Where should i attach the passport and what documents am i to take to high court for stamping?

Firstly, there is a passport box or section on the application form where your details is stated. Just attach a passport picture there.

Finally, If your CAC dispatch office want a high court stamping, then take the application form to the nearest court for stamping. the back section is where the stamping will be appended on. Gracias.

Contact your CAC Accredited Agent, Tax Consultant & IPO (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Design) and all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
uchman:
House,
This one week now I uploaded my documents,
but have not gotten any response...

is it like I did not get it or what?

I uploaded 10,000 receipt
Name approval slip
A form I filled
My driver's license

Is there any other thing required?

Be patient and be vigilantly monitoring your portal and email address for approval or for query.

Contact your CAC Accredited Agent, Tax Consultant & IPO (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Design) and all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by tolani4real: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2018
DeConsultant:

Be patient and be vigilantly monitoring your portal and email address for approval or for query.

I want to do this Limited Liability company registration myself because I am not financially bouyant. The company name has been approved. I am working on the memorandum of ass. As per article of association I will use the sample on CAC site.
My questions are
1. Do I need to take any document to court for stamping
2. After filling out the registration process online what else do I need to do?
3. There is a part where they mentioned Secretary. Can I use one of the first Directors as secretary or can I leave this part blank
4. Can I also e the Presenter. They asked for presenter information

Please help me out guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Faozan(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello fellow nairalander please I am processing the business name certificate after the name have been approve I want to make payment for certificate, my question is: is this APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS NAME Ñ2000 compulsory?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD will like to use this opportunity to appreciate all our clients both in Nigeria and Diaspora for helping us to achieve this feet within the last 6 months. All thanks to Almighty God, our clients, promoters and directors. We have been able to register 51 (fifty one) Limited companies, Business names & Incorporated Trustees (NGO) all through the first half of this year.

We (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c) are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by uchman(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Dear house,

Please can I get some help from anybody...
My application has been stagnant for sometime now and I decided to write CAC.

I got a reply that my application was queried on 19/06/2018

That I should check my dashboard and follow up...
I can't find anything on my dashboard, I have already uploaded my documents, before the query...

Where will I find this query on my dashboard,
I will be attaching some screenshots...

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
uchman:
Dear house,

Please can I get some help from anybody...
My application has been stagnant for sometime now and I decided to write CAC.

I got a reply that my application was queried on 19/06/2018

That I should check my dashboard and follow up...
I can't find anything on my dashboard, I have already uploaded my documents, before the query...

Where will I find this query on my dashboard,
I will be attaching some screenshots...

Kindly get in touch. I will be pleased to assist you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.