Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. (44244 Views)

You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / 5 Reasons Why Google Allo Is Here To Murder Whatsapp Messenger / How To Share Apk Files (android App Files) Via Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by ChynoBEATS: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
donsheddy1:
So if you still wish to use your whatsappp on your Nokia, Blackberry, Just ignore the push notification to update your whatsapp that way you can still use the app.

But i just upgraded mine n its still working.. even bro own too
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by 400billionman: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
donsheddy1:
A few days ago, Whatsapp announced that the'll be restricting support to all blackberry, Nokia S40, S60 and older android smartphones. This implies that this phones can't use whatsapp any longer.

Just this morning i got a push notification to update my whatsapp to the latest version and BOOM, There goes my whatsapp from my blackberry phone.

Anyway, that's the only way they can stop us from using whatsapp on this devices. So if you still wish to use your whatsappp on you Nokia, Blackberry, Just ignore the push notification to update your whatsapp that way you can still use the app.

Report them to EFCC.

This is 419

1 Like

Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by 400billionman: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
dapaiks:

wen it bcomz inactive bck date ur phne date to wen it was still working and restrt ur phne ur whatsapp will continue working...

Whattsapp wont work with a wrong date on android..
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by donsheddy1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
400billionman:

Report them to EFCC.

This is 419
I like u joor
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Xhaka(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Bishops10:

bro how is that phone?
Awesome, Fantastic, Amazing.
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Xhaka(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Heromaniaa:
hi. I have an issue with my camon c8. the tethering and hotspots keep consuming data megabytes up to 400 mb in a day. and I don't even switch it on. the mb consumption happens on the back ground. have you experienced it? any solution?
Nope i don't.
I don't really understand what you said, but you can go into the c8 thread and read up the comments there.
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Xhaka(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pato23:

You better pass that phone..... From Tecno H7 down are not better than Nokia C3...
Park well jooh, Nokia c3 wey people dey use rubber band pack.
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Bishops10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Xhaka:
Awesome, Fantastic, Amazing.
How much did you get yours?
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Xhaka(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bishops10:

How much did you get yours?
28k wink
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by Bishops10(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xhaka:
28k wink
ok bro
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by joeyarticles: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. by sureinfo: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Why would they do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Your Phone (all Banks) / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do / 5 Most Expensive Smartphones 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.