Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (29933 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

The more I read the post the more sympathy I feel towards you, 'cause you're a grown man with a prepubescent mind and you probably need help. I don't know whether your jaded view stems from sexual frustration, as is the case sometimes, or some unfavourable past experience.

Your post is long but vapid. You never tried to understand the meaning of feminism. All you did was look at a few extreme movements in order to buttress your silly points. You read a few articles and suddenly felt you had it all figured out. But you don't. You seem to still be stuck in the 20th century.

I feel that if you're confident in your ability as an adult, then the sky is your limit. Don't try to reduce your competition by eliminating women. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, then you should have the ability to objectively weigh the pros of gender equality, instead of making such pedestrian points, such as: demonizing female protests, and accusations of witchcraft.

Posts like this subliminally discourage our women from wanting to stand up for themselves and force them into silence when they are treated a little better than kids. People like you who want that are, fortunately fighting a losing battle. A few rants here and there won't change anything.

Now, I want you to take a good look at yourself and try to identify what went wrong and why you're so full of hate and bitterness.

Cheap blackmail. Weren't you the numb skull I told only 26% of people view the word "feminist " or feminism as a positive word? Now drag your slow brain once again and do the math. Work out how many women in the 74% are against feminism.

You must be so desperate of female company that you make a fool of yourself in your shameless, butt-licking parade.
I'll fair better than you, a male - pushover in any endeavour of life safe for the degrading chores unfit for Kings.

Women have always worked from the start. Like my grandmother and her grandmother. I like women to work. They are very needed in fields like medicine, police, councillors etc where people who prefere like-gender services are attended to.
Real men and not afraid of working women.

There's no fear of competition. The wuss in you is too effeminate for male logic. You can't see past your pansy little facade.

Being a male door mat, you took a bite at the fruit without asking questions, because you are as naive as archaic Adam.

Thee first paragraph of my post talked about some laudable achievements of feminism and no sensible man will object to it.

What's wrong with you, is this how you intended to woo Janet? She will know you're a wuss bag who lack the alpha male gene to pass to her children.

Being a compromised male, with insufficient supply of tetestorome and chromosome, you cannot look in the society in one glance and pin-point where a lot of moral decadence is coming from.

You couldn't tell the difference between a daycare and boarding school raised child from a child raised by a mother's undivided attention, Nancy boy, can you?

Dummy On A lame fightback.

Why don't you do a hasty research like me and tell us all the prons of feminism? And intellectually counter my point?

Or you are here trying to salvage the bruised ego you never had.

Counter my post with intellectual points and prove to Janet you're not of the weakest branch of the male tree.

#SwishGoat

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
women are being misled and are showing a lack of capacity for original thinking.

Motherhood is a career, a rewarding and profitable one at that.

You do not have to have a full time job in a bank for you to have a career. If you are a clerk, english teacher, member of a Board of Directors, Leader in an Advocacy Group, you have a career! Even if you are an investor or blogger you have a career!

Who told you that you have to perpetually have a 9-5 job to have a career.

there are many strategies. one is work but when start giving birth stop working. the rest women oya make una think am una get brain.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Vyolet(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

If a woman is biologically designed for childbirth and monthly periods of which none is her fault then she should be the mother she is ordaindd to be not a corporate CEO. Its common sense!

All the work she does should be intense and interesting enough not to interfere with this primary purpose.
A woman can be anything she wants to be and at the same time be a mother.
I only drew words from the op that says "why should women fight for equal pay at work places even though they go on maternity leaves." I smell jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Vyolet:

A woman can be anything she wants to be and at the same time be a mother.

This is the lie women are being told today.

A woman can be anything she wants to be including President. I agree and encourage that.

A woman however has to choose a career that is Motherhood friendly and can not be anything she wants to be if she wants to be a mum.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Chidoks(f): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:
women are being misled and are showing a lack of capacity for original thinking.

Motherhood is a career, a rewarding and profitable one at that.

You do not have to have a full time job in a bank for you to have a career. If you are a clerk, english teacher, member of a Board of Directors, Leader in an Advocacy Group, you have a career! Even if you are an investor or blogger you have a career!

Who told you that you have to perpetually have a 9-5 job to have a career.

there are many strategies. one is work but when start giving birth stop working. the rest women oya make una think am una get brain.
You make much sense
Each time I recall a major carer sacrifice I made after marriage I shed secret tears but this beautiful post is a pat on my back. You made me count my blessings. Thanks.
It's really challenging to combine motherhood and certain carers

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Vyolet(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

This is the lie women are being told today.

A woman can be anything she wants to be including President. I agree and encourage that.

A woman however has to choose a career that is Motherhood friendly and can not be anything she wants to be if she wants to be a mum.
Women need to make huge money too in order to live a good life and less dependent, men made it so these days. Gone are the days of, "stay at home, I'd provide everything", it is now, "take care of 50% of bills and I'd take care of 50%", yet she's still expected to fulfill her primary role as a woman.
The reason I ask what do men really want?

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Vyolet:

Women need to make huge money too in order to live a good life and less dependent, men made it so these days. Gone are the days of, "stay at home, I'd provide everything", it is now, "take care of 50% of bills and I'd take care of 50%", yet she's still expected to fulfill her primary role as a woman.

What men want is simple: good sex life, good cooking, youth i.e. get married early, support and most importantly subject urself to his authority even if u make more money than him just the same way i subject myself to a younger inexperienced boss that i am older and more qualified than.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chidoks:

You make much sense
Each time I recall a major carer sacrifice I made after marriage I shed secret tears but this beautiful post is a pat on my back. You made me count my blessings. Thanks.
It's really challenging to combine motherhood and certain carers
the Bible says that the glory of an a young man is his strength and the glory of an old man is his grey hairs. if you are young don't try to be old if you are old dont try to be young. each has their glories.

I believe the glory of a woman is motherhood first beforehand career but this is just my belief.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

What men want is simple: good sex life, good cooking, youth i.e. get married early, support and most importantly subject urself to his authority even if u make more money than him just the same way i subject myself to a younger inexperienced boss that i am older and more qualified than.

When a man like you raise a daughter, her husband will remain grateful to you to the end of your days.

Your sons will show true male wisdom and intelligence. Their women will see no use fighting over a well balance male-headship .

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Favolly(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Equal salary for same job description. Well, for government establishments where profit is of minimal value, I don't see it as a problem.

But for the privately owned, profit oriented firms, that's injustice.
Even in America, women don't earn as much as men in the same job description.

There is a ceiling to the gender pretence.

In my work dispensation, we get to calculate total man hour and we find out women are lacking behind considerably and so is their total output.

This is not debatable. It is obvious.
Lol! Tell us more about the obvious cheesy
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Vyolet:

That is dependant on the type of man you marry.
Some men these days have programmed their thinking that a woman will share half his burden.

But that's his prerogative anyway.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Come on, woman! counter my points if you are brainy enough.
I like my woman, lover or foe, intelligent.

Feminism isn't new. But it has always failed.
Real men don't see it as a personal threat.
We just hate the hypocricy and deceit embedded in it.

There's no greater inequality than trying to make the unequal, equal.
i don't know maybe you were taught of a different kind of intelligence but everyone else knows that you do not pay attention to insignificant things. The fact that feminism gives you sleepless nights proves its a threat to you.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! Tell us more about the obvious cheesy

The obvious is during your time of the month, you're less productive than your male counterpart.
You're also more prone to emotional decision than logical decision.
There many type of jobs that he will fair better
Except for marketing where you sometimes apply suduction.

If you add that to your maternity related leaves and days off, no competitive, profit-oriented firm that is privately own will pay you just as much as your male counterpart.

It's a global fact and practice.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Favolly(f): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

the Bible says that the glory of an a young man is his strength and the glory of an old man is his grey hairs. if you are young don't try to be old if you are old dont try to be young. each has their glories.

I believe the glory of a woman is motherhood first beforehand career but this is just my belief.
You people that will be quoting bible upandan are the very same ones that will go about shaming single hardworking women for not being married in the name of 'That's-a-woman's-main-purpose-on-earth'.

That is the definition of religion!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
i don't know maybe you were taught a different kind of intelligent but everyone else knows that you do not pay attention to insignificant things. The fact that feminism gives you sleepless nights proves its a threat to you.

Do this thread a favour; go back to where you're coming from.

Even the feminist didn't see your output as tangible.

You reek of low intelligence.

Take a brief look at the comments from cream.ish.
She sounded like she knows what's she is in for.
She can engage me intelligently.

But you,
you're a crowd - following, she-zombie feminist who can't defend her cause.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Cheap blackmail. Weren't you the numb skull I told 26% of people view the word "feminist " or feminism as a negative word? Now drag your slow brain once again and do the math. Work out how many women in the 74% are against feminism.

You must be so desperate of female company that you make a fool of yourself in your shameless, butt-licking parade.
I'll fair better than you, a male - pushover in any endeavour of life safe for the degrading chores unfit for Kings.

Women have always worked from the start. Like my grandmother and her grandmother. I like women to work. They are very needed in fields like medicine, police, councillors etc where people who prefere like-gender services are attended to.
Real men and not afraid of working women.

There's no fear of competition. The wuss in you is too effeminate for male logic. You can't see past your pansy little facade.

Being a male door mat, you took a bite at the fruit without asking questions, because you are as naive as archaic Adam.

Thee first paragraph of my post talked about some laudable achievements of feminism and no sensible man will object to it.

What's wrong with you, is this how you intended to woo Janet? She will know you're a wuss bag who lack the alpha male gene to pass to her children.

Being a compromised male, with insufficient supply of tetestorome and chromosome, you cannot look in the society in one glance and pin-point where a lot of moral decadence is coming from.

You couldn't tell the difference between a daycare and boarding school raised child from a child raised by a mother's undivided attention, Nancy boy, can you?

Dummy On A lame fightback.

Why don't you do a hasty research like me and tell us all the prons of feminism? And intellectually counter my point?

Or you are here trying to salvage the bruised ego you never had.

Counter my post with intellectual points and prove to Janet you're not of the weakest branch of the male tree.

#SwishGoat

Where you raised by a woman's undivided attention? Does this behaviour stem from your childhood?

Supporting feminism doesn't make a man weak. That's exactly what a 10-year-old would say.

And what are you saying about moral decadence? You want to blame that on women too? I didn't know that only women could bring children up. And look at you bringing up the alpha male gene as a serious insult, it kind of shows of your maturity level.

We live in a world where women are forced to cover themselves from to toe in some regions, just to avoid harassment on the streets. We live in a world where sexual assault on women is justified by some people because men can't control themselves. In general, feminism is still a very necessary movement in the world. Especially, in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.

While your kind may resort to silly tricks to attract females, I'm above that, I'm also above acting like a crybaby when my views are challenged. I know you're only strong when you're on the other side of the computer screen, that's why you feel safe enough to go full-blown re.tard when people don't want to be a part of your circlejerk.
You don't have to struggle to prove your masculinity if you're a real man, stop trying so hard.

Also, you are getting less coherent with each post. Try to read through your posts before hitting 'submit'.

7 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Favolly:

You people that will be quoting bible upandan are the very same ones that will go about shaming single hardworking women for not being married in the name of 'That's-a-woman's-main-purpose-on-earth'.

That is the definition of religion!

women in the olden days went straight from fathers house to husbands house. they r single and unmarried either by voluntary personal election which is respected or because there werent strong parent figures to direct her to get married. leave women unguided and they keep dating sexy bad boys till they grow old.

Some women choose not to be mothers, some choose to be harlots, etc. each to their own.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Favolly(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

The obvious is during your time of the month, you're less productive than your male counterpart.
You're also more prone to emotional decision than logical decision.
There many type of jobs that he will fair better
Except for marketing where you sometimes apply suduction.

If you add that to your maternity related leaves and days off, no competitive, profit-oriented firm that is privately own will pay you just as much as your male counterpart.

It's a global fact and practice.
Oh, wow! That's injustice in all it's glory embarassed

What say ye we do a petition to the Nigerian Labour Congress or anyone who cares to listen? They need to understand that women are cost centres in our organizations and should only be entitled to half of what the men are earning!

We don't need women like Ibukun Awosika running big publicly quoted entities. What if they need her approval on something that is threatening the going concern of the firm while she's away on a period leave? That'll be disastrous for even the whole economy seeing as the firm is sitting on about 40% of Nigeria's total assets!!

Hell, they need to stop women from working altogether. They should be compelled to go back to their homes, cook for their man and take care of the children!

I'll start the petition and mail you a draft wink

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Favolly(f): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

women in the olden days went straight from fathers house to husbands house. they r single and unmarried either by voluntary personal election which is respected or because there werent strong parent figures to direct her to get married. leave women unguided and they keep dating sexy bad boys till they grow old.

Some women choose not to be mothers, some choose to be harlots, etc. each to their own.
Okay, I get you now....

It's either the Mother way or the Harlot way... etc

Nigerian women.... Choose ye this day where thou shall belong!

She who hath ears, let her hear grin

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

We live in a world where women are forced to cover themselves from to toe in some regions, just to avoid harassment on the streets. We live in a world where sexual assault on women is justified by some people because men can't control themselves. In general, feminism is still a very necessary movement in the world. Especially, in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Women covering themselves from toe is a good thing. The unclothedness of each woman is for her husband and for her husband only says the Word of the Living God! The unclothedness of a woman is a weak point in men and a point of power for women. When a woman is walking down the street semi naked, she is abusing her God given power to attract a husband. that unclothedness is for her husband. Western society is in decline in part because they started allowing women to wear and do whatever they want without men guiding them. And also because men stopped taking the lead for fear of charges.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Creamish(f): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:
i have a working class female friend. when she gives birth she does not want to take about 3 years off work to care for the child. She said why should she be the one to take the time off and not the father i.e. feminist mentality. I then asked her where are the breasts the man will use to breast feed the baby - she didnt say anything again.

3 years off work? Wow. Wherez DAT done? smiley
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

Where you raised by a woman's undivided attention? Does this behaviour stem from your childhood?

Supporting feminism doesn't make a man weak. That's exactly what a 10-year-old would say.

And what are you saying about moral decadence? You want to blame that on women too? I didn't know that only women could bring children up. And look at you bringing up the alpha male gene as a serious insult, it kind of shows of your maturity level.

While your kind may resort to silly tricks to attract females, I'm above that, I'm also above acting like a crybaby when my views are challenged. I know you're only strong when you're on the other side of the computer screen, that's why you feel safe enough to go full-blown re.tard when people don't want to be a part of your circlejerk.
You don't have to struggle to prove your masculinity if you're a real man, stop trying so hard.

Also, you are getting less coherent with each post. Try to read through your posts before hitting 'submit'.

Don't try to walk in my shadows.
I'm the sun here. You're the moon.
Respect my intellectual superiority.

I told you much earlier you type faster than your brain could assimilate. Don't try to recycle that to me, Nancy boy.
And I told you each comment leaves trails of your intellectual bankruptcy.

I was wise enough to give feminism its laudable dues before bashing it for all its evil, because I was expectant of male-poshovers like you. I gave you very little room to operate. But you so needed to impress Janet badly, and you came like an unprepared boxer.
My jabs at your chin left you ugly and Janet now knows you've been bruised by an ALPHA MALE.

In the old days when men and women farm, the women farm less hard than their male counterpart and most times they farm near home for the young children's sake. While the men can farm very far away, long into the village boarders

While raising a child is the responsibility of both genders, the mothers role in the infancy, toddler and developing years are without question. The 3 month leave for maternity leave is not enough. Babies need their mothers' undivided attention during and after that stage.

While daddy goes to work, she must be available to bring the children back from school, ask them pertinent questions, bathe them and put them to sleep.
She must not entrust her child to a maid or daycare except in some very difficult and abnormal situation.

She gives her husband a run down of what transpired in school between Junior and Peter. And necessary correctional measures are taken immediately before Junior grows with it.

Mainwhile, she should be looking fresh and lovely for her husband as he comes back from work.
Her beauty and homeliness will give him a resting place from the hard day's work.
Not a tired, rumpled faced carrier woman who isn't even home to kiss her husband welcome and loosen his tie.

Oh, she can work at this stage. But it is important that she control her work/time and not her work controlling her. Junior needs her undivided attention at his very young age and so does his daddy. She is a nurturer.

Father passes his instruction to mother, and mother says to junior, "Daddy said you must not do this".

Junior doesn't get confused where the authority is coming from and he is better shaped to respect authority in the society when he is out as a grown man.

When Junior is grown, mother is freer, with permission from her husband to pursue her dream.

Nancy boy, this is complete, though highly summarised version of a healthy family structure. And society gets safer for it.

I hate it when I see men fall from grace and become doormat to new ideas. Their place will be taken.

7 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Don't try to walk in my shadows.
I'm the sun here. You're the moon.
Respect my intellectual superiority.

I told you much earlier you type faster than your brain could assimilate. Don't try to recycle that to me, Nancy boy.
And I told you each comment leaves trails of your intellectual bankruptcy.

I was wise enough to give feminism its laudable dues before bashing it for all its evil, because I was expectant of male-poshovers like you. I gave you very little room to operate. But you so needed to impress Janet badly, and you came like an unprepared boxer.
My jabs at your chin left you ugly and Janet now knows you've been bruised by an ALPHA MALE.

In the old days when men and women farm, the women farm less hard than their male counterpart and most times they farm near home for the young children's sake. While the men can farm very far away, long into the village boarders

While raising a child is the responsibility of both genders, the mothers role in the infancy, toddler and developing years are without question. The 3 month leave for maternity leave is not enough. Babies need their mothers' undivided attention during and after that stage.

While daddy goes to work, she must be available to bring the children back from school, ask them pertinent questions, bathe them and put them to sleep.
She must not entrust her child to a maid or daycare except in some very difficult and abnormal situation.

She gives her husband a run down of what transpired in school between Junior and Peter. And necessary correctional measures are taken immediately before Junior grows with it.

Mainwhile, she should be looking fresh and lovely for her husband as he comes back from work.
Her beauty and homeliness will give him a resting place from the hard day's work.
Not a tired, rumpled faced carrier woman who isn't even home to kiss her husband welcome and loosen his tie.

Oh, she can work at this stage. But it is important that she control her work/time and not her work controlling her. Junior needs her undivided attention at his very young age and so does his daddy. She is a nurturer.

Father passes his instruction to mother, and mother says to junior, "Daddy said you must not do this".

Junior doesn't get confused where the authority is coming from and he is better shaped to respect authority in the society when he is out as a grown man.

When Junior is grown, mother is freer, with permission from her husband to pursue her dream.

Nancy boy, this is complete, though highly summarised version of a healthy family structure. And society gets safer for it.

I hate it when I see men fall from grace and become doormat to new ideas. Their place will be taken.

i had to like this sir. and i could even add that the woman who wants a past time from caring for kids could be an investor on nigerian stock exchange part time, part time writer for This Day or even a pianist at church. if her investment of 2million on NSE is brining in quarterly returns she is working without working!

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by KanwuliaExtra: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

'dinachi' don 'show' final-final!

[size=20pt]ENYI PHYNO. . . . OMO BABA IBO!!!!! WAH-WAH!!!![/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

MY LOVE. . . .I ME GO MOOOOOOOOO. . .ochalugo nwa baby!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ85TURHNTo

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

i had to like this sir. and i could even add that the woman who wants a past time from caring for kids could be an investor on nigerian stock exchange part time, part time writer for This Day or even a pianist at church. if her investment of 10million on NSE is brining in quarterly returns she is working without working!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Men like you are in short supply.

Too many effeminate, wuss bags all over the place.
When there is absence of real authority, rebellion is only a matter of time.

But yet rebellion is sinful.
Wisdom is patience. It says "wait, help is coming, do not take laws into your hands or assume a position not meant for you"

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:
The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruits looked delicious and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. Gen 3:6a

Don't be fooled, feminism goes far beyond equal rights for women. It is mainly a matter of greed, rebellion, misandry, male overthrow, and I dare say, satanism. It is the single greatest threat to a decent, stable society. And it is the biggest reason for societal chaos and disorder today. Like its near cousin homosexuality, they are fruits of the same evil tree - Rebellion.

Feminism comes in various shades - The Liberal; being the most mild and subtle but equally godless and greedy in its goals. A mishmash of laudability and usurpation, she is against domestic violence, social injustice, sexual harassment and equal access to education for women. These are laudable goals and every sane man would gladly support. But that's where the pretence stops. She goes out of her way to fight privately owned firms and try to force them to comply to equal pay for men and women. And she lobbys the government to make it a law.

But you don't tell a private or non-governmental firm what to do with its pay structure. If they feel performance is relational to gender, then so be it. It's their call to make. Afterall, men don't take the "monthly stomach cramp" excuses for off duties, neither do they take maternity related leave. But this is just a start, it actually gets worse!

The Anarcha-Feminism: imagine a group of feminist movement in one of the Scandinavian countries lobbying for an outright ban of men standing erect to urinate in a public toilet, because they feel that men soil the place when they stand erect to urinate. They proposed that men using the public toilet should squat like women when urinating. Hmmm! Bunch of she-devils!
The anarcha-feminist is against every form of patriarchal system. She's as intellectual as she's godless. She holds unto her maiden name and rejects her husband's name. She believes in the soundness of her little falacies but never coming to the understanding that she's spiritually hollow! She's her own worst enemy.

The Social Feminist wants to eat her cake and have it. A greedy leech who wants all the benefits of a male worker who never applied for maternity leave. She doesn't believe a woman should sacrifice her ambition in order to raise her young children properly. She sees childbirth as a disadvantage to her ambition. Very unfeminine and greedy, she has little or no love for children, as she sees them as a hindrance to her greed.

A Radical Feminist is an active witch (rebellion is as bad as witchcraft, sam 15:23). She hates the present capitalist system because it's male dominant. The only alternative she recognises is the complete overhaul of the present male dominated system. A greedy and insatiable lot.
She doesn't know her place. She has lost her original compass to greed and rebellion. She is largely responsible for most of the societal chaos. She spends most of her days resenting being a female. Self-loath is her middle name. She is incapable of love.

A Cultural feminist believes that there is no real difference between a man and a woman. That the differences as they exist are simply psychological and culturally constituted rather than biologically programed.

She's mentally and spiritually compromised hence she's one confused woman. They are largely responsible for the female fall from grace as they promote indecency in dressing and mannerism in women.

Lastly, The Lesbian feminist. Well, you know her. They are shameless and psychological and spiritually compromised. She hates heterosexual relationship and can really be aggressive against the patriarchal order.

They look at the BOOK of books and they scoffed at it. But the fountain of wisdom thereof is far beyond the knowledge of their little hen-rebellion. Gen 3:16b puts it clearer.

The humble woman shall eat and be satisfied and rest in the bossom of her MAKER. If she fails to be appreciated by a foolish husband, her children's praise and gratitude will never escape her.

But for the rebellious, their fall shall be double; both here and there-to-come.

I have searched and searched, wide and far, but I've never seen a feminist who's truly happy, going to her grave fulfilled.

(Postmann.)

Please do in depth research on what exactly feminism is and don't attack a movement based on the actions of extremists. We do not discard religion because of fanatics, neither do we discard science because of greedy corporations that seek to exploit humanity and engage in unethical practices, nor do we discard banking because of those who rip off nations and their people with high interest and lending rates and the like. If we did, Islam and Christianity would be gone because of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the massacres instigated by the church in centuries past. If we did, science would be gone due to crimes such as those committed during the World Wars and due to such things as mutation in humans as a result of nuclear fallout. There will always be those who take a thing and turn it on its head for their own selfish purposes, but as the Englishman would say, do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Real feminism seeks to end cultures and practices which are detrimental to women. These include
-Unequal voting rights (eg in Saudi Arabia where women just voted for the first time)
-Ending honor killing : In certain countries, mostly in the middle east, a woman may be killed by a member of her family if she is deemed to have brought shame on the family by whatever means, and the killer may go scot-free.
-Female genital mutilation
-Unequal pay: Equality of pay does not mean if Nneka is absent for 4 working days due to her period she still deserves to be paid same wages with Kunle who was present all through the month. Equality of pay means if Nneka and Kunle are present for equal working hours, doing the same job, then they should be paid accordingly. This is not just a men vs women issue as abroad it has been noted that minorities(blacks, Hispanics etc) are less paid than whites, with the white man being at the higher end of the range.
-Rape culture, which tends to demonize the victim instead of advocating justice. This also goes both ways as in societies where it is hard to get justice for victims, even men and boys who have been raped or molested suffer in silence.
-It also seeks to end the practice of sending boys to school while the girls are left without education.
The list goes on but I will leave you to research on your own. A real feminist will not see a problem with a woman driving a trailer or working in a mine as long as she is capable (physically and otherwise) AND WILL NOT EXPECT ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT ON THE BASIS OF GENDER.

The movement is not about being equal to men IN MARRIAGE and disrespecting one's husband. I capitalized "IN MARRIAGE" as it is their husbands women are biblically to submit to, not just any man; people in general are to respect/submit to authority, as children (male or female) should submit to their parents. It just means a woman is not a second class person and should not be treated as such. In marriage there are roles and instructions for husband and wife, a popular biblical one being "Wives submit to your husbands…Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the Church". Failures of marriages today are not the fault of true feminism but due to the warping of the sacred institution by both man and wife. One cannot engage in things which the Bible/Holy book (eg. Quran, I'll use the Bible as I'm a Christian) condemns (fornication, irresponsibility, lying, etc.) & expect to experience success in any area of life, not just marriage.

As for those who are talking about things such as men sitting down to urinate we need not be bothered by the rantings of mad people; as Sir Winston Churchill said "One will not get to the destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks".

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
HannibalXVI:

Please do in depth research on what exactly feminism is and don't attack a movement based on the actions of extremists. We do not discard religion because of fanatics, neither do we discard science because of greedy corporations that seek to exploit humanity and engage in unethical practices, nor do we discard banking because of those who rip off nations and their people with high interest and lending rates and the like. If we did, Islam and Christianity would be gone because of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the massacres instigated by the church in centuries past. If we did, science would be gone due to crimes such as those committed during the World Wars and due to such things as mutation in humans as a result of nuclear fallout. There will always be those who take a thing and turn it on its head for their own selfish purposes, but as the Englishman would say, do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Real feminism seeks to end cultures and practices which are detrimental to women. These include
-Unequal voting rights (eg in Saudi Arabia where women just voted for the first time)
-Ending honor killing : In certain countries, mostly in the middle east, a woman may be killed by a member of her family if she is deemed to have brought shame on the family by whatever means, and the killer may go scot-free.
-Unequal pay: Equality of pay does not mean if Nneka is absent for 4 working days due to her period she still deserves to be paid same wages with Kunle who was present all through the month. Equality of pay means if Nneka and Kunle are present for equal working hours, doing the same job, then they should be paid accordingly. This is not just a men vs women issue as abroad it has been noted that minorities(blacks, Hispanics etc) are less paid than whites, with the white man being at the higher end of the range.
-Rape culture, which tends to demonize the victim instead of advocating justice. This also goes both ways as in societies where it is hard to get justice for victims, even men and boys who have been raped or molested suffer in silence.
-It also seeks to end the practice of sending boys to school while the girls are left without education.
The list goes on but I will leave you to research on your own. A real feminist will not see a problem with a woman driving a trailer or working in a mine as long as she is capable (physically and otherwise) AND WILL NOT EXPECT ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT ON THE BASIS OF GENDER.

The movement is not about being equal to men IN MARRIAGE and disrespecting one's husband. I capitalized "IN MARRIAGE" as it is their husbands women are biblically to submit to, not just any man; people in general are to respect/submit to authority, as children (male or female) should submit to their parents. It just means a woman is not a second class person and should not be treated as such. In marriage there are roles and instructions for husband and wife, a popular biblical one being "Wives submit to your husbands…Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the Church". Failures of marriages today are not the fault of true feminism but due to the warping of the sacred institution by both man and wife. One cannot engage in things which the Bible/Holy book (eg. Quran, I'll use the Bible as I'm a Christian) condemns (fornication, irresponsibility, lying, etc.) & expect to experience success in any area of life, not just marriage.

As for those who are talking about things such as men sitting down to urinate we need not be bothered by the rantings of mad people; as Sir Winston Churchill said "One will not get to the destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks".

I read your post. I did not see anything to disagree with. it is a masterpiece. Perhaps we can categorize feminism into two: godly feminism and ungodly feminism

i learnt from ur post.

one thing to add though. girls should be married before going to university as 90% become unmarriable feminized sluts if not so. secondly the time at University the girl also ages a bit - a youthful time that should belong to the husband. marriage today is laden with risks. what are the benefits of marrying today? thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
HannibalXVI:

I'll give you this:
You got grace and class. You're humble and gentle in your submission.
And your points are noted.

This post is not disregarding feminism per se, but what it entails in this time.
Like I said, in the first paragraph, feminism has its benefits when it was largely pure and noble in its intention.
But not anymore. Feminism has lost it meaning. And it has been taken over by greedy, rebellious women. And that's why majority of people see it as a negative term.

It's evils far outweigh it's gains.
And no sane man wants to see a woman oppressed.

Should I take you to the US or UK in a feminist gathering and you deliver this quote of yours as a speach, the women will halt you to a dead stop.

They simple don't want to be under a man in marriage.
It is that bad.

The above listed type of feminism are the main stream feminist movement. And I have stated their beliefs and goals.

The liberals are the most tolerant.
As for the others.....hehehe.

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

Women covering themselves from toe is a good thing. The unclothedness of each woman is for her husband and for her husband only says the Word of the Living God! The unclothedness of a woman is a weak point in men and a point of power for women. When a woman is walking down the street semi naked, she is abusing her God given power to attract a husband. that unclothedness is for her husband. Western society is in decline in part because they started allowing women to wear and do whatever they want without men guiding them. And also because men stopped taking the lead for fear of charges.

Well that's your opinion. The major bone of contention here is choice. Women should be allowed to choose to wear head-to-toe covering or not if they choose to.

Women still suffer sexual assault in areas where they're forced to cover themselves ,and in those regions, reporting rape cases may even be dangerous. Honour killings may be practised to rid their families of the 'shame'. Ironically, western countries such as Sweden, have seen an increase in rape cases
in correlation to the influx of refugees from North Africa and the Middle East.

You should realize that men are capable of exhibiting self-control. Switzerland has one of the lowest crime-rates in the world, sexual assault included, ironically, public nudity is completely legal over there.

I don't know what you mean about the western society being in decline. Their economy seems stable and their populations seem comfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

Well that's your opinion. The major bone of contention here is choice. Women should be allowed to choose to wear head-to-toe covering or not if they choose to.

Women still suffer sexual assault in areas where they're forced to cover themselves ,and in those regions, reporting rape cases may even be dangerous. Honour killings may be practised to rid their families of the 'shame'. Ironically, western countries such as Sweden, have seen an increase in rape cases

You should realize that men are capable of exhibiting self-control. Switzerland has one of the lowest crime-rates in the world, sexual assault included, ironically, public nudity is completely legal over there.

I don't know what you mean about the western society being in decline. Their economy seems stable and their populations seem comfortable.

"I don't know what you mean about the western society being in decline. Their economy seems stable and their populations seem comfortable"

He is talking about moral decline.
Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

There is no contention at all its outright rebellion. So because you are allowed to wear whatever you want you put on tattoos of satanic origins and nose rings of satanic origins? And put on mini skirts that makes all and sundry want to sleep with you? Its foolishness. Feminism should teach women to be appropriately dressed the same way it enjoins men not to hit women.

The power is temporal though. Anything upward of 26 years of age even wear the tightest skirt most men wont even blink.

A word is enough for the wise.

Western society is in decline economically. Economic power has shifted to the East (Asia), middle east and africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.