Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73338 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
It's hard-wired into our psyche that only well to do guys are highly attractive and therefore, have the courage and what it takes to actually approach/woo a lady but the truth of the matter is that if you are wooing a lady with genuine intention, even the most articulate and confident guy can be rendered into anxiety and panic for possible outcome rejection and embarrassment.

The ones who really have no romantic commitment and are only in for sexual intentions are never nervous wooing a lady even though they might not admit it. They subconsciously act like badoo and see any interaction as a route to sex with that lady.

However, when guys decide whether to approach a lady, they normally calculate their chances of rejection correctly/incorrectly, thus overestimating their chances of rejection especially when a beautiful and sophisticated woman is involved

Enough of my lamentation; now I shall discuss the kinds of guys that find it difficult to approach/woo a lady

1. Virgin Guys

Some of us are not very confident and are usually very timid when it comes to expressing our love for a lady we deeply love. Though some of us may form badoo on social media but other there, when locked up inside the room with a lady, all we discuss is Olajumoke, the bread seller, and Saraki, who declared fake assests.. Often times, when I see a lady I deeply love, the thought of approaching her troubles me that I will have to hide somewhere and will beg my friends to woo her on my behalf cool

2. Scholars

Believe it or not, most scholars tend to have boring social life. This is because they focus on their books more than anything else. Though ladies flirt with them for academic prevalence. After graduation, some of them may not even be able to approach a lady. Na their mumsy dey woo on their behalf. The worst scenario is that some of them will bag first class and may not be able to locate where the kitty cat is, at the age of 35 . cheesy

3. Short Guys

Don't get this twisted cos it's not a maximum generalization that all short guys are unable to approach/woo a lady. All I'm trying to say is that, research have it that short guys are usually very confident when approaching a lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to approach a lady who is much more taller than they are. Let's assume a guy is 5ft 10inch, approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won't be easy. Vizkiz can testify to this cheesy

4. Introverts

Introverts are as shy as virgin guys and are usually timid and nervous when it comes to approaching/wooing a lady. Even when some of them come across a lady they have serious crush on, for them to open their mouth in sealing the deal is a thug war of contest. Some of them cannot even decode greenlight or utilize opportunities. Some of them are usually in a boring relationship

5. Stingy Guys

The notion that Nigerian ladies are usually at the receiving end often makes me refrain myself from wooing ladies. Stingy guys are not very good in showing love because we know that no lady in her right sense of reasoning picks handsomeness over wealth. As a result of this, they employ lie to gain the love of a lady. Often times, if I have the intention of wooing a lady and she asks me for recharge card, I go just pick my slippers begin grab race.cool

6. Pastors (SU)

Though, I take exception to some pastors who are veteran wooers and can woo anything woo-able. Some of them no dey gawk themselves that they can even snatch the girlfriend/fiance of a brother in the church. When they spot a member they have interest in, they will go straight her telling her how God revealed to them she will be their wives. On the contrary, most of the pastors in Deeper life, MFM, Jehova witness are likely to be poor at approaching/ wooing ladies.

8. Grammatically Deficient Guys

Someone like me who can't construct proper English often cram and rehearse what to say before approaching a lady. Take for example, let's assume a chronic Ekiti guy like me wants to woo a Lagos babe, it's usually a thug war of contest because I will be very mindful of my grammar; I will try to fake confidence and will eventually mess up at the end of the day. Our inability to speak fluently in English often makes say ru.bbish when approaching/wooing a lady

9. Mummy's Boy

They won't say a thing while chyking a girl without mentioning their mum's name. Everything is all about their mother promised to take them to Dubai provided they score 160 in JAMB. Such ideology will make a lady have negative impression that her boyfriend is nothing but an immature boy.

10. Low Self Esteemed Guys

Guys with low self esteem don't have what it takes to show their worth to a lady, therefore, they see money as the only tool or escape route to get the lady they desire. These kinds of guys are likely to find it difficult to approach/woo a lady cos their philosophy is that, money is all they need before they can ask a lady for a relationship

I drop my pen at this point

Enjoy the fun cheesy

Feel free to add yours

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/its-hard-wired-into-our-psyche-that.html

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
11. Broke guys

With the current economic hardship that makes it difficult for some guys to eat once in a day, they may not have the swags to woo ladies because all they will be thinking about is, they don't have the money to call let alone buy gift for a lady.

12. Nairaland moderators

As funny as it may sounds, nairaland moderators find it difficult to woo ladies. Take for example, people like lalasticlala and mynd44 may be scared that if they PM a lady and they get bashed or been called a pervert, such scenario may kill their esteem hence start banning people unnecessarily and move irrelevant topics to FP.

I just hope Mr lalas and uncle mynd don't ban me 4 this coment sha crycry

336 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by jane0000(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Awon boys don suffer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Booyakasha(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted men find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Some introverts i know here on NL: Teempakguy grin

471 Likes 67 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
BROKE GUYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oga Decker spotted viewing, abi no use your comment collect all my likes ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Really Cute guys: girls will think you are a flirt and will be scared to lose you,so they settle with an average looking guy so as to have the confidence of another girl not checking up on their man,I'm a victim some how embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by slickb(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
z
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by FunnyDude(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
U again?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by politricks: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
FUCKLY GUYS most of them will conclude that the girl will insult them without even trying. That is how one ugly guy went to toast a pretty but rude girl that even my handsome self usually avoid and i heard the girl saying ''sorry i don't roll with monkeys''

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by henrylowe(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oga Tosyne don come again. I'm always anticipating these your hilarious posts cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Believe it or not, but there are some guys who are virgins, highly academically intelligent, really short, extremely introverted, so tight handed, repulsive religious extremists who lack the ability to express themselves in public, chronic mummy's boys and highly introverted, all in one.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by cocaineaddict(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
GUYS DAT MASTUrB8 ALOT

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Decker spotted viewing, abi no use your comment collect all my likes ooooo cheesy

grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by skywalker888(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
And this brilliant young man is here with his posts again. Tosyne tell me it's a joke that you are a virgin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
This tosyne2much sef undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Kustin(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I beg tosney2much, why is it that all ur post is always 10 grin. Mr ten things

8 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Juliesharon: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Any hot guy here?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by falconey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guys with staphylococcus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by MuslimPrince(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wen i see 10 things, i always knw its oga tosyn2much. Btw, endtime guys sef dey toast

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
So I missed my FTC to wristbangle isn't it?....no qualms undecided

lemme add mine smiley

poor/broke/hustling guy

This set of guys find it very difficult to woo classy/rich ladies,most of them feel inferior to their rich counterparts, and have to go for low class girls like Iya Basira elewa firstborn,who is sure not gonna give them a tough time when the issue of spending arise.

Well there is hope for them already,its called PACKAGING trust me,most girls do not easily recognise a packaged guy until after they fall in love with them cheesy

to know the meaning of packaging,consult www.naijaguyspackage.com cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by LordOfTheWeed: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
11 Ugly guys like me cry

But my grandpa (Oshiomole) broke that record with the help of.. .. .. wink

10 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by vickvan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by missingrib(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
eyaah feel for the guys..it'd not easy especially when insulted in the process..these for the sincere ones not the woman wrappers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by shumuel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
tosyne casting guys since 1914

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kustin:
I beg tosney2much, why is it that all ur post is always 10 grin. Mr ten things
I'm promoting the 10 thing ministry cheesy hehehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by slimthugchimee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Habitual smokers
Bet9ja boys
Bleep boys

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Rukkydelta(f): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by iykekelvins(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have to deal with my shyness

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Adasun(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
whenever i c tosyn categorising himself as virgin,i laugh in chinese.

Virgin guys are alive am a living witness(am a virgin wink)bt tosyn is a no nocheesy cheesy

back to the issue on ground.

(11)hard labourers:those barrow pushers,brick layers,well diggars find it hard in approaching a hot chick

they don't want to be embarass when those chicks ask the common questions naija babe are fund of asking.

"what do u do for a livingcheesycheesy

embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.