Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman (6560 Views)

Is It A Crime For A Guy To Be Nice To A Girl.. / This Ghanaian Dude Is So Nice To Me / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by 2sexyus: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
From Instagram as posted by a woman

Many Nairaland ladies will deny it though

2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
A man should be nice to his woman and treat her with respect, but there should be a limit to this niceness. Just a thin line separates being nice and being a sissy.

I kind of empathize with the woman though, I understand how she feels. But in her desperate search for a 'man,' I hope she doesn't find refuge in the ferocious arms of a short-tempered wife beater.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by dlashondra(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmm, husband beater continue. End time wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by akunjohn(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Devilish woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by dlashondra(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sister, cherish what you have, y r u looking for a man to beat u up, are u a punching bag? Wow women and our wahala, how I wish I have such a cool guy, I will treat him like a king he is

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Strahovski1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oh please. . These things make me disappointed in my fellow men.

That instagram was obviously written by a male in female camouflage to encourage or backup his woman beating and molestation.

This is bullshit. A woman can never post that. Ok show us her pictures please. Let her make and voice recording. Men being silly since 01 BC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by octopusfreaky(f): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
I fnk he has bn hypnotised..Even our " born-again "brothers wont take that shitttttttttttttt
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol I like dat kinda wife... grin cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
That most definitely wasn't written by A REAL woman! undecided

PS--Stop believing every little damn thing You read. Especially on social medias.
And the stereotype thingy ain't cool. You got mothers, sisters and eventually You'd have a daughter. (if you ain't already got one.)

So, Saying guys shouldn't be Nice to women, Most definitely makes Your future daughters and female generations prone to the ill treatment Guys who'd heed your advice Would impose on them.

...Next time, Please think before stereotyping.
One woman's silly Acts doesn't necessarily mean Every single being with Boob and progesterone is that way.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
dlashondra:
Sister, cherish what you have, y r u looking for a man to beat u up, are u a punching bag? Wow women and our wahala, how I wish I have such a cool guy, I will treat him like a king he is
babe Abeg nor vex? U be army woman?
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by slimthugchimee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Steal his Atm withdraw all his money grin use it and buy only shoe angry

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by aydought: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
This woman is possessed and she is trying to use the man as pepper soup in her "dark world" or trying to destroy the future of this man. God will keep on strengthening this man to overcome your evil plans. I also pray God delivers you from the demons possessing you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by temple11: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just have to ask, what made a real man her ex and a weakling her husband?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by halfricanadian(f): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Steal his Atm withdraw all his money grin use it and buy only shoe angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked the man wont only beat her but do fatality

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Real or manufactured this is the feelings of One woman.
See us as the individuals we are.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by xendra: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

That instagram was obviously written by a male in female camouflage to encourage or backup his woman beating and molestation.

This is bullshit. A woman can never post that. Ok show us her pictures please. Let her make and voice recording. Men being silly since 01 BC
My thoughts exactly,
If it was written by a real woman then she should be chained and caged. plus she doesn't need protection since she is already so powerful she could beat her husband.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
temple11:
I just have to ask, what made a real man her ex and a weakling her husband?
Good question.
She should have stuck with the woman beating ex rather than marrying the "weak" one.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Hadeep: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wrong mentality at work.

Girls are funny creature

Stop testing a man and be real to ursef abeg
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silly woman. One day you'll get more than you bargained for.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by okuneddie(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

bros my friend's ex once told her male friend that the reason she doesn't feel my guy is because he is too nice....she said there are times she will deliberately do things so that the guy will hit her but my friend will still beg her.....she said he is to nice and she can't cope......women are really heard to understand.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by 2sexyus: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
okuneddie:

bros my friend's ex once told her male friend that the reason she doesn't feel my guy is because he is too nice....she said there are times she will deliberately do things so that the guy will hit her but my friend will still beg her.....she said he is to nice and she can't cope......women are really heard to understand.
lol. Leave the guy make him dey mumu dey go. Him never see anything.

Most women don't like quiet and gentle dudes. I knew many will deny it and that's why I stated the obvious in the OP.

For those of us that have experienced this first hand, we know whatsup.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by 44chux(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
okuneddie:

Same with my cousin who now regrets the decision not to have married that man in lieu of the abusive relationship she presently enjoys

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by 44chux(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Exactly how I remember women
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by bayulll01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

ohh please give me a break

how could you just conclude that it can't be written by a woman.....I'm not saying the story is 100% true but the obvious truth is that women generally don't know what they really want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by bayulll01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
okuneddie:

gbam..... I also wanted to say something similar

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by bayulll01(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
2sexyus:
lol. Leave the guy make him dey mumu dey go. Him never see anything.

Most women don't like quiet and gentle dudes. I knew many will deny it and that's why I stated the obvious in the OP.

For those of us that have experienced this first hand, we know whatsup.
you just said the truth there
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Akious2k2(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Just like dis lady... Whenever she gets on my nerves... I quietly walk out... Later on, if I ask her y she behaved like dat, she says, she wants 2 c my reaction when I'm angry... I guess she likes 2 b treated with "iron hand"
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by bolt000(m): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Where do i start from.. I really dont know what to say considering the fact that i am so pissed with the woman.
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 05, 2016
SMH. Orisirisi obinrin shaa undecided undecided
Are we sure this woman is psychologically ok undecided
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by johnson232: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
SMH. Orisirisi obinrin shaa undecided undecided
Are we sure this woman is psychologically ok undecided
she is perfectly ok.
that is how u people are wired...
u people don't respect gentlemen, its in ur nature...

such a senseless gender....
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by johnson232: 3:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

u never see anything...
Re: This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman by dlashondra(f): 5:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
babe Abeg nor vex? U be army woman?
Am not, my dad is a soldier?, y ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.