Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan (20927 Views)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Arrival Of New Olubadan - Saliu Adetunji / Adetunji Becomes 41st Olubadan Of Ibadanland-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by EngrAbiola: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State presenting certificate to the new Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji, during the Oba's coronation in Ibadan today. The Oba’s eldest wife, Alhaja Rafiat Adetunji watching by the side.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/03/photo-gov-abiola-ajimobi-presents-certificate-new-olubadan-ibadan/

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by HungerBAD: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
May your Reign be Smooth.

May Ibadan land have peace.

You will be a Unifying King.

May Wisdom not elude you.

N:B I have no idea what the guy below me is talking about.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by siraj1402(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Good.Meanwhile I was inactive online for almost a week for given people opportunity. Thank God someone later benefited from my advert.Mod,una no dey do anything for free for ya life?Nairaland believe everything must be paid for undecided
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
yoruba people are one kind people i dont like associating with

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by onac16: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrat to the new olubadan, kade pe Lori ki bata pe lese, kirukere ki okinni
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Flashh: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

Those you associate with; which one have you helped?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by santosesq1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
2nd class king ? Cox was tinkin 1st class kings don't have certficate. Am I right or wrong ?
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Certificate of occupancy.. Lol
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
nonsense, just see the man face like baboon
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Sunnycliff(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chai, the Olubadan is aged! I think such men deserves the traditional title than young men in 30s and 40s. #imo
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by company500: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Flashh: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
nonsense

Receive "sense" and kill the "non".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by onac16: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
onac16:
Congrat to the new olubadan, kade pe Lori ki bata pe lese, kirukere ki okinni
ibadan will never have a young king, I still prefer the manner at wish their king are chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by omolola15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by IamPatriotic(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oye a mori
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by efilefun(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
... And do you think anyone care if you do Abi o fe pokun so??

11 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Achorise: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
oh!! but the king is really advanced oooo .
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by domopps(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kebiyesi Oba Saliu Adetunji.....

Cheeeeers
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by lekjons(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
Of cos.. and that's because you were born and grew with hate and you'll prolly die of it..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Traditional Rulers should not be collecting Certificate or Staff of Office from Governors.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by omolola15(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

See me see wahala oooo. Na who come beg you ooooo. Oya lie that you have not associated with any yoruba person since dey don born you. Except If you dey live for inside one thick igbo village. And I'm sure before you die you'll still associate with yoruba. Maybe your present boss na yoruba self. Who knows.

8 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by lekjons(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
omolola15:

See me see wahala oooo. Na who come beg you ooooo. Oya lie that you have not associated with any yoruba person since dey don born you. Except If you dey live for inside one thick igbo village. And I'm sure before you die you'll still associate with yoruba. Maybe your present boss na yoruba self. Who knows.
you dey mind the idiot.. and most of them couldn't survive in their state of origin.. always trooping down to SW..

8 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
lekjons:
Of cos.. and that's because you were born and grew with hate and you'll prolly die of it..
must you curse me if you dont agree with my views?
and this is one of the reasons i typed what i typed earliar.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
omolola15:

why not make use of a rope tied high up a tree when no one is around. ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
lekjons:
you dey mind the idiot.. and most of them couldn't survive in their state of origin.. always trooping down to SW..
why not be greatful we trouped down , be greatful bro. dont be an ungreatful soul.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by lekjons(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

must you curse me if you dont agree with my views?
and this is one of the reasons i typed what i typed earliar.
must you bring your stupidity to this threadundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
old men

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by lekjons(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

why not be greatful we trouped down , be greatful bro. dont be an ungreatful soul.
lol.. your stupidity exceeds my understanding.. just go to sleep and pls don't quote me again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by brandee: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Are you looking for that business that will turn things around for you? Do you know you can be making minimum of 200k monthly on CD production business only? Are you aware despite the high level of internet market, CD production is still booming? Do you know you need little or no capital to start the business? Do you know the CD demand in the music industry, e-book for training, annual reports for corporate organization, year book for schools, messages for religious bodies and many more is big enough to fetch you fortune?
Will you let us put through as we are master in the field? we have been in the CD production business over 10 years and we can boldly tell you, you can never get it wrong if you will apply the secret we will be sharing with you in one of our training sessions. Kindly take advantage of our training for just 50 interested persons.
We will not not just give you the tips but will also help you set up the business and always open our door open for you.

Training Fee: #10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
Contact: Brand Edge Global Resources on 08026329577 for more information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead / New Igbo Words Being Formed On Igbodefender.com / Fagbemi Waheed Arrested For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.