Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (56812 Views)

I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by charlesucheh(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
What was he trying to do? Gain attention Is that is work for heaven sake!!!!! I dey even help the GOMINOR sHAME SEF,....
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by xclusivebaba(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
There is no third term
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by linuxuser(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is an illegal and criminal act on the part of this silly so called Governor. Because he is a Governor does not give him the legal right to stand in the middle on a road and start controlling the traffic. There are people who are constitutionally empowered to do that. He should be prosecuted for this illegal act. So anybody can stand in the midle of the road and start to control the traffic? Shame on him and the people celebrating this sheer act of illegality. No wonder nothing works in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by mickijoe: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sir pls what wrong has those living in Ogun/lagos border did wrong to you. It seems we're forgotten. No road, no light, oh my God
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by princeBlack77(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
]shekau guy I go leave my car pick race
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by nkemjacob2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Una sabi act drama for dis country, how dat 1 take get value, na new of governor control traffic.....
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Raymee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Photos: Gov. Amosun seen controlling traffic on Lag-Ib expressway, King Sunny Ade who was passing by stops to thank him

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Mo1UwSNJ3Iw/Vtnlleiu6wI/AAAAAAAIgwo/gFJu0BdAysY/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

There was major traffic gridlock around Ogere, on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan expressway on Friday March 4. Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, who was traveling on the road at that time, got down from his car to control the traffic. Meanwhile, while the Governor was controlling traffic, King Sunny Ade, who was passing by stopped to thank him. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LlZeQP5PRXE/Vtnllouj-KI/AAAAAAAIgws/osi8Lxf8rKs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZJ-Em67LXnM/VtnlnSRfjRI/AAAAAAAIgw0/jC6vCNjQbsI/s1600/e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-gv1IqTGDIIo/Vtnln7hZ2eI/AAAAAAAIgw4/YWf4ME4Rhqc/s1600/f.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/photos-gov-amosun-seen-controlling.html
controlling traffic? Then why police are everywhere by his side & not even a traffic color to show commitment? Abeg dis one na ojoro.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by mindtricks: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pure rubbish!

He should go take up the role of gutter cleaners too because drainage systems are blocked!
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by LajaLaba: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dollyak:
This is what I call a misplaced priority I'm afraid. What does this aim to achieve? The civil unrest in SWest as a result of the northerners (southern region generally) should be the priority.
Dumbest post ever!go back to kitchen now!
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by mindtricks: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
charlesucheh:
What was he trying to do? Gain attention Is that is work for heaven sake!!!!! I dey even help the GOMINOR sHAME SEF,....
Joblessness and cluelessness are killing the poor governor. He should simply resign and go join the traffic warders.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by OriginalKings: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
But really if it were to be in US or Europe , he will be sued for taking someone else's job.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by mrkings84(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nonsense, if that's what he was voted for to do he wouldn't have. Misplaced priorities!!!!
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eye service things. undecided
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Nicur: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
brandee:
Are you looking for that business that will turn things around for you? Do you know you can be making minimum of 200k monthly on CD production business only? Are you aware despite the high level of internet market, CD production is still booming? Do you know you need little or no capital to start the business? Do you know the CD demand in the music industry, e-book for training, annual reports for corporate organization, year book for schools, messages for religious bodies and many more is big enough to fetch you fortune?
Will you let us put through as we are master in the field? we have been in the CD production business over 10 years and we can boldly tell you, you can never get it wrong if you will apply the secret we will be sharing with you in one of our training sessions. Kindly take advantage of our training for just 50 interested persons.
We will not not just give you the tips but will also help you set up the business and always open our door open for you.

Training Fee: #10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
Contact: Brand Edge Global Resources on 08026329577 for more information.
Hmmmm interesting! but am thinking so you know all this but you decided that your job and how you will earn money is to tell people how to be rich as in show people the way to riches!! you must be a good person grin
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Is this not the same road GEJ commissioned in 2012. Four years later, it's'still the same state. When are we going to get it right in Nigeria?
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by lastpage: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
This is what[b] I call a misplaced priority I'm afraid[/b]. What does this aim to achieve? The civil unrest in SWest as a result of the northerners (southern region generally) should be the priority.

I agree with you ...then l disagree!

Agree: It is a misplaced PRIORITY

Disagree: A governor has better things to do with his time and brain, than passing traffic. He should "train and pay" traffic warders to do such job, repair the road to prevent hold-ups and "line-it" properly so every driver knows to drive on their own lane!

If Nigerians want to elect a Traffic Warden, they know where to find them. We did not elect (and pay commensurate amount of money) A governor, to be doing traffic warden's job!

*As to the Northerner's misbehaviour in the South-West of recent, l think President Buhari, as the C-in-C, needs to speak up and act firmly.

*I saw Gov. Ambode speaking rubbish on TV, like someone who is "out of touch with reality".... and l shake my head in disgust!

*The Police DPO for Mile 12 Area was even worse, that one LIED that NOBODY was KILLED! Imagine?
Why do "Police Hierarchy" ALWAYS LIE, when such calamity happens in broad day light?
Is it out of deceit, ignorance, mischief or just crass incompetence?

I think its time we have laws that dismiss these Police officers, if "statements they make" about an event is found to be "patently false", when they should have known its false.
Their negligence and dereliction of duty led to the escalation of the fracas and death of innocent people

DISGRACEFUL LOT

Lastpage!
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by phemybof(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
This is what I call a misplaced priority I'm afraid. What does this aim to achieve? The civil unrest in SWest as a result of the northerners (southern region generally) should be the priority.
e pain you?, Sorry
what this govnr was doin is cal selfless service,neither SS nor SE govr you can see doin this

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Dollyak(f): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2016
LajaLaba:
Dumbest post ever!go back to kitchen now!
That is what your little brains tells you. Sorry you can't think past your deficiency.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by StevenJay01(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2016
weedcrusha:

If e no concern you, enter thread, read comment and move on

who are u? Animal,place or thing?
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by weedcrusha: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2016
StevenJay01:

who are u? Animal,place or thing?

undecided

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by sundayslim(m): 2:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Everything was planned. I happened to travel that road yesterday and I saw them both. It washis convoy that caused that heavy traffic Cuz they shifted everybody to the side of the road. Enough of all this.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by kode12: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

Them take foolishness swear for you?Where is the civil unrest huh? And even if there's civil unrest,a governor travelling via a route shouldn't come down to try to ease up the traffic situation caused by impatient and foolish drivers like you?Don't make God regret creating you.Use ur head

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by oladapps: 4:50am On Mar 05, 2016
End time Amosun
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by dlashondra(f): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Wetin sunny ade find reach there as at that time?. 9"ja and their stunts
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Aremu01(m): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2016
This qualifies for being called epic
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by litaninja(m): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2016
No. It is not well done. This man is the top civil servant of a state. We pay him to do much higher level tasks / critical thinking. The gov Clearing traffic is a waste of our resources.
Smh
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by eitsei(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

lagos? Isn't the recent attack on farmers in ondo state, clashes with Hausas in Lagos, etc a cause for concern? You guys better wake up. The south has so much potential than to keep pendling at the bottom with the northerners.....
I wonder how some people reason...did that civil unrest affect all part of Lagos? Has it not been resolved? Besides how has Lagos state become Oyo State? Abi dem no blow up pipeline for ur side again? Hatred won't take you Anywhere

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Tinubutoto: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2016
kode12:

Them take foolishness swear for you?Where is the civil unrest huh? And even if there's civil unrest,a governor travelling via a route shouldn't come down to try to ease up the traffic situation caused by impatient and foolish drivers like you?Don't make God regret creating you.Use ur head
I could remember how people or hypocrites like u berated Fayose last year when he did that in Akure Ado Express way. hypocrites full yo land
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by barcaboi(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
wch unrest....the only issue is in lagos, Amosun is from ogun state so wetin concern am wt unrest
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by miky2002(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
hyperflex:
Amosun is humblesmith I blv. He's serving the pple of Ogun.

Do you mean all the cars passing that road are for indigene of ogun state? If he want to serve his people he should go to the market and starting sweeping

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by wilcox(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Tinubutoto:

but if it was Fayose u will call him names I guess? hypocrites
God forbid, Fayose the pioneer himself, I won't dare it. I like that man for everything he represents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku / Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.