Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance (7913 Views)

2019: Very Notable Nigerian Scores Buhari Govt / Abubakar Suleiman Scores Buhari High / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by olillywales(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos state, Capt. Tunji Shelle, has said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government has only fulfilled one campaign promise eight months after assumption of office.

He said the government was only focussed on fighting corruption when there is still corruption “at its backyard”.

Shelle said the country needed the PDP to arrest the current downturn of the economy.

Speaking while addressing members of the party during its General Assembly, the Chairman also said that the Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration in Lagos had only succeeded in adding to the fleet of BRT- mass transit buses since it assumed office.
“A new government came in May 2015 and up till now, nothing has happened. We have the history of stolen budget, missing budget, and padded budget. Is that what we are looking for? Is that the change we are looking for?

However, the Spokesman of the APC in Lagos state, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, however, said since there was no PDP in Lagos, Shelle was not competent to talk about Ambode’s administration.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/pdp-scores-buhari-ambodes-below-average.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by edoyaK276: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
cool coolFTC? Hmmm... Nutin special though I'm feeling fly ryt now!

I dedicate this to my adorable niece(olatife) on d success of her UTME

To the post...how time flies, its almost a year now and I can't in all sincerity point to significant CHANGES made by the APC but I believe there's still enuf time 2 make a difference, afterall Rome was not built in a day!

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Luckylife(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
That not fair now upon all his travelling round the world in 9 months.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by babdap: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Only God knows the No of top members PDP that hv bin in prison in last months.

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by echelons(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Ok.

I wish I have something praise worthy to say of the Buhari administration, but I'm sorry, the PDP guy is just about right. One wasted year.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by callJesu: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Political

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Before nko?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Flexherbal(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
There is no way they would have scored them above average.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by PassingShot(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
If Buhari is scored below average after nine months by the enemy, the party that got F9 after 16 years, it's actually a good score for APC.

PMB campaigned on three main agenda of fighting corruption, bringing an end to Book Haram reign and reviving the battered economy.

Only fools and corrupt persons will not agree that the president is doing excellently well in the fight against corruption and insurgency. And once these two are in the kitty, all efforts at reviving the economy will soon start yielding results.

Thank God we sent the Poverty Development Party parking.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by mccoy47(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Oh really? So am guessing GEJ and TA Orji scored excellent right? undecided

This people just keep falling to a new low EVERYDAY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Agunechemba1(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Bitter truth.

God bless the opposition

The Zombies would argue with Mr Tunji. but within themselves they know the truth. 10 months gone and this administration has no direction.

I just pray PDP presents a credible Candidate in 2019 so that Nigerians can correct the mistake they made in 2015.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Smooyis(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Ambode is trying his best really.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by kestolove95(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerians score buhari and all APC governor 95%..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by toluodek(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Dem go score them high before ?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by shamecurls(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
I wasn't expecting PDP to score them above average

2 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Mopolchi: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
No matter the score, PDP una be the wife to APC for that state and country.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by sidneyj(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
no time to read the super story all I know is change is changing all of us

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by ceejay80s(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Pdp , apc etc all na same, I score all of them ZERO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by danidee10(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
No matter what happens PDP will never never never never never never be an option.......never

It's better we vote an unknown party into power, they'll be forced to perform so they can compete with their rivals (the big boys will never allow this sha)

5 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by KINGTELLER: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
me too, I rate PMB administration 1/10... If their useless policies brought to my doorstep affect me directly, I will wail till it gets better.

N.B those that are praising the minister for increase in megawatt generation, three days now no light in my area, I dont knw the next level of propaganda this government is strategising

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by gudnex22(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2016
obinman:
so how have the scorers scored themselves

better than APC na. abi u too no d feel the heat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by omolola15(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Politics

All these people are all the same.
Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by disloman(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2016
I won't blame them cos they don't know what performance really is.They thought till you steal money before you are considered to be a performer.If Ambode is considered not to have performed,they need their brains to be checked.Buhari!If you are a shallow-minded person,you will consider him not to performed but Baba doing is a long term things.In the next 7-9 months,we all see them.God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by efilefun(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Lmao the same PDP their gubernatorial candidate came out few days ago lamenting about debts he plunged into due to the previous election? Mr JustKidding would have been using the state's fund to settle his debts. This same PDP dudes needs to rate Fayose also lets see what they gonna rate the ponmo and fish cutting governor

4 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Mariecakes(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Its all thanks to them
Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by disloman(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Bitter truth.

God bless the opposition

The Zombies would argue with Mr Tunji. but within themselves they know the truth. 10 months gone and this administration has no direction.

I just pray PDP presents a credible Candidate in 2019 so that Nigerians can correct the mistake they made in 2015.
Bro!you are novice in politics.PDP is never an option and with those revelations,PDP is dead.PDP can be relevant in the south-east but a sane person will know that PDP has nothing to offer.APC won't just sit down and look power been slipped away from them.Please do have your PVC ready.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by ussy09(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
PassingShot:
If Buhari is scored below average after nine months by the enemy, the party that got F9 after 16 years, it's actually a good score for APC.

PMB campaigned on three main agenda of fighting corruption, bringing an end to Book Haram reign and reviving the battered economy.

Only fools and corrupt persons will not agree that the president is doing excellently well in the fight against corruption and insurgency. And once these two are in the kitty, all efforts at reviving the economy will soon start yielding results.

Thank God we sent the Poverty Development Party parking.
D early u knw u have bin scammed d better for u.
Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Agunechemba1(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
disloman:
Bro!you are novice in politics.PDP is never an option and with those revelations,PDP is dead.PDP can be relevant in the south-east but a sane person will know that PDP has nothing to offer.APC won't just sit down and look power been slipped away from them.Please do have your PVC ready.

You know nothing about politics oga.

Nigerians voted Buhari not because they liked him, but wanted Jonathan out due to mismanagement of our resources.

If PDP can present a credible candidate in 2019 to run against Buhari(if incase he wants to go for a 2nd tenure) You would see what would happen.

Is it not this same Buhari Nigerians has been rejecting since 2003?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Remii(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
PDP is wrong about Ambode, that guy has potential to surpass fasola the way he is going now

1 Like

Re: PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance by Valintos147(f): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=olillywales post=43487566]The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos state, Capt. Tunji Shelle, has said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government has only fulfilled one campaign promise eight months after assumption of office.

He said the government was only focussed on fighting corruption when there is still corruption “at its backyard”.

Shelle said the country needed the PDP to arrest the current downturn of the economy.

Speaking while addressing members of the party during its General Assembly, the Chairman also said that the Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration in Lagos had only succeeded in adding to the fleet of BRT- mass transit buses since it assumed office.
“A new government came in May 2015 and up till now, nothing has happened. We have the history of stolen budget, missing budget, and padded budget. Is that what we are looking for? Is that the change we are looking for?

However, the Spokesman of the APC in Lagos state, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, however, said since there was no PDP in Lagos, Shelle was not competent to talk about Ambode’s administration.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/pdp-scores-buhari-ambodes-below-average.html

[/quote
What Do you Expect Papa Deceive Pickin Party to do before? #Dunno this Party still in Existence, Let them go and Re-name the Party Name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kinsmen Have Disappointed / Dankwambo Wants TSA, Other Reforms Strengthened / Ndume: FG Complacent On Security, Funds Are Being Approved For Trivialities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.