Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22612 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
tkb417:

let them bomb Lagos again and lets see if awon boiz will not go and be cutting the throats of the Niger Delta people in Lagos

they just want to cause wahala for the law abiding ones in lagos cos Lagosians can be wicked atimes

In this case, nobody will wear masks, it will be termed reprisal attacks on Lagos and i bet many will be slaughtered

itk419. . . . . he who swallows a long pistle must sleep standing upright. . . .

If your Awon boiz are feeling funky, they should go and cut Niger-Deltan throats. . . . they wont find any!. . . . like play, like play, all Niger Deltans in Lagos will turn to Igbos, speaking Igbo dialect so fluently, you wouldn't be able to tell if they are Niger-Deltans or Igbos. . . .  grin grin grin

On the other hand, it will be impossible for Yorubas in Port-Harcourt to disguise themselves. . . . H-factor and tribal marks will give away their identity in a jiffy!  grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by blacksta(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ibime:

itk419. . . . . he who swallows a long pistle must sleep standing upright. . . .

If your Awon boiz are feeling funky, they should go and cut Niger-Deltan throats. . . . they wont find any!. . . . like play, like play, all Niger Deltans in Lagos will turn to Igbos, speaking Igbo dialect so fluently, you wouldn't be able to tell if they are Niger-Deltans or Igbos. . . .  grin grin grin

On the other hand, it will be impossible for Yorubas in Port-Harcourt to disguise themselves. . . . H-factor and tribal marks will give away their identity in a jiffy!  grin grin grin

Which kind H Factor be that- na bush people they talk like that.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
I did not know Fashola has an Army of his own

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tough talk is no substitute to strategy
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2009
blacksta:

Which kind H Factor be that- na bush people they talk like that.

If no be H-factor, na vowel intonation dem go use catch them! grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
The Last time I check the Oil going to Lagos was coming from Niger Delta so they have the right to blow any pipeline producing Oil or Gas. Fu ck Fashola .
fool

If your Awon boiz are feeling funky, they should go and cut Niger-Deltan throats. . . . they wont find any!. . . . like play, like play, all Niger Deltans in Lagos will turn to Igbos, speaking Igbo dialect so fluently, you wouldn't be able to tell if they are Niger-Deltans or Igbos. . . .    

On the other hand, it will be impossible for Yorubas in Port-Harcourt to disguise themselves. . . . H-factor and tribal marks will give away their identity in a jiffy!
u dey crase grin grin
have you forgotten the Egbesun and OPC fiasco years back?
you want another one? you know it was a landslide victory for awon boiz?
lemme tell you somethin
it got to a stage, ND people were scared of the beheading and stuffs tht awon boiz told dem they have an option of diving into the lagoon under the watchful eyes of dem boiz

now, no such options will suffice cos we know u guys can swim? na total onslaught if u try bomb Lagos again

una dey crase grin grin grin grin

u this Ibime, na me go catch u myself grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
mayow91:

hw are u, u dont need to blow pipe visit this website to get rich www.globalearnline..com

Did someone glaze your eyeballs or what angry
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
tkb417:

let them bomb Lagos again and lets see if awon boiz will not go and be cutting the throats of the Niger Delta people in Lagos
if den catch u for Lagos, na die be dat grin

Awon boiz will shiver if they prompt them. . . . . grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by smooooooth: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
i support the cause that mend is fighting for, and i dont blame them for carrying guns to communicate. many pipu have argued against their carrying

arms,and suggested that they dialogue with govt, but they seem to forget that this pipu have been pleading with govt for years, some who

tried to speak louder than others, were even silenced by govt. the only thing this insensitive govt hears is force, either in the way of protest, strike, or war

but then i must be quick to condemn their recent attack on lagos. and like fashola said, i hope it was a mistake and shld not repeat itself, they shld turn

their anger to the right quarters, boom abuja, kaduna, kano, or minna, and they will definately get the attention they seek.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by shoggy24(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
banom:

When Fashola,his Yoruba brothers and their chief conterpart ,the Hausas were busy looting,exploiting,embezling  and maginalising the Niger deltans , it was fine , now MEND simply Bombed something that Niger deltan's money was used  to build, the Shameless Gov Fashola is on press making useless noise and empty threat .

Mend did a highly commendable job, I advice them to move over here and bomb the Fct, Kano , Kaduna, Jos, Borno and Niger state. they should aslo bomb some other places in the west, lagos is not enough and their last week attack was too small.

It is talk like this that incites; stupid and thoughtless, you are sitting in Abuja and mouthing off, why not go in the street and show your bravado.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Awon boiz will shiver if they ask they prompt them. . . . . grin
u think so? hmm
awon boiz are every ready for stuffs like this
just let the Govt give "us" the go ahead?

na massive H.I.T u go see
just siddon dey look grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beline(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
informat09:

i smell conspiracy here, could be that it was a northern establishment or even the yaradua government that carried out the attacks in lagos to create a public agitation against the Niger Delta struggle

that might just be the truth.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
You cannot be governor of a state and condone the killing of innocent citizens of your state by anyone - be it insiders or external people.

In that regard, Fashola is right and chose his words well - Lagos and Lagosians are in full support of the agitation of the Niger Delta, and are in their own right fighting against the same Federal Government. You cannot attack Lagosians and expect their governor to be silent.

That said, there are assets of the Federal Government in Lagos which remain legitimate targets from a MEND perspective, but has the potential to affect MEND's tacit support in the South and weaken it's hand in Federal negotiations.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
In that regard, Fashola is right and chose his words well - Lagos and Lagosians are in full support of the agitation of the Niger Delta, and are in their own right fighting against the same Federal Government. You cannot attack Lagosians and expect their governor to be silent.
minus me. what agitation?
let them kill the Iboris first b4 killing us in Lagos

Ibime
one Ibo boi just told me that one of the guys killed was an IGBO man in the military
so expect a full scale collabo between awon boiz and the Igbo community

so no where to hide grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by shoggy24(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
smooooooth:

i support the cause that mend is fighting for, and i dont blame them for carrying guns to communicate. many pipu have argued against their carrying

arms,and suggested that they dialogue with govt, but they seem to forget that this pipu have been pleading with govt for years, some who

tried to speak louder than others, were even silenced by govt. the only thing this insensitive govt hears is force, either in the way of protest, strike, or war

but then i must be quick to condemn their recent attack on lagos. and like fashola said, i hope it was a mistake and shld not repeat itself, they shld turn

their anger to the right quarters, boom abuja, kaduna, kano, or minna, and they will definately get the attention they seek.

You are kidding right?
Nothing justifies it, in a country with a rule of law. No matter how bad things are you don't resort to killing others to get your message accross. It is only a matter of time before other tribes get sponsors and if you think they cant afford sophisticated weapons, think again. Weapons manufacturer will look for a way to get it to them.
You think the international community are on their side, you think they will even give them asylum when they start to run? Some of you can sit there and talk or justify the bombing of lagos but if you dont have the support of the yorubas, you will not succeed. book it.
imho, amnesty or not, i dont think this will go away. This thieves will not surrender after this easy money making schemes, which is nothing but armed robbery in disguise.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
tkb417:

Ibime
one Ibo boi just told me that one of the guys killed was an IGBO man in the military

Dont worry, we are so janded, we will switch to British accent. . . .

BTW, Federal Govt are said to be preparing to invade the two Yoruba villages that harboured the MEND soldiers. . . . expect onslaught also from JTF, not only MEND. . . .

JTF. . . . . coming to a village near you!  grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by superior1: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
@onenaija, you broke the record of being the most stupid ethnocentric person i ever came across on nairaland
@informat09 you no get am atall
I have said it, there is trouble in this country. Look at what these criminals are able to achieve this year and compare it to what they would be capable of doing in the next 5-10 years if something drastic is not done. i fear for this country
the problems with the islamic insurgents in sudan, rebels in congo etc started like a childs play the way we are now looking at the so called MEND.
another thing i seriously believe is that some pro-terrorism countries are partnering with these people, these people are getting intelligence aid from somewhere.
of recent, the SSS arrested Asari Dokubo in his abuja residence with some ukrain and russia citizens, few months ago,a cargo plane from ukrain was sized in the country with loads of sophisticated weapons.
i doubt if amnesty is the answer, the truth is that this guys are millionaires and billionaires, their kind will not want to go and work to recieve 35,000 per month, crime dey sweet and they pay well well, especially if your criminal organisation has a name and theoretical cause to answer to and governemnt is even begging you and the mention of your name scare people and you earn respect among your criminally minded guys, what else will an heart of vanity wants?
are you sure that such an heart can be easily persuaded?
MEND is no child play, it is high time something drastic be done
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by debosky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
tkb417:

Note I said Niger Delta agitation, which is not synonymous with MEND's actions. The Niger Delta is essentially asking for control over its own destiny within Nigeria, just like Lagos is, with control over it's resources not dictation from a corrupt center.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
banom:

When Fashola,his Yoruba brothers and their chief conterpart ,the Hausas were busy looting,exploiting,embezling  and maginalising the Niger deltans , it was fine , now MEND simply Bombed something that Niger deltan's money was used  to build, the Shameless Gov Fashola is on press making useless noise and empty threat .

Mend did a highly commendable job, I advice them to move over here and bomb the Fct, Kano , Kaduna, Jos, Borno and Niger state. they should aslo bomb some other places in the west, lagos is not enough and their last week attack was too small.

Buffoon or whatever, am very sure that you have relations that resides in Lagos and probably some other part of the west, are you calling for their destructions?.

Don't try to belittle the criminal act by reducing it to a Yoruba affair, it was simply a act of utter rascality against Nigerians irrespective of their tribal affliations.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Gudness sake!
This MEND boys should head on to ASO-VILLA and other real top govt functionary equipment' blow em' up and kick out them bastard usage.
Lagos Atlas cove is a gud pinch trial but might nt be way too tempting.
What twaddle.! undecided
Fashola got all it takes to tackle MEND and secure lagos provinces with all valour bur i 'think' it woulda be a waste of resources and armoury etal'.

This move by MEND holds no reason (pointless) to me, BUT am sure there's def a core reason why they had to blow up dat shiit.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
Lol. These people are just acting like cowards.

Take your matches and lighter to the SEAT OF POWER and see if you won't get appropriate actions within 24 hours.
Bombing Lagos is only going to have less than the desired effect. They've been doing that in the ND for how many years now and what have they achieved except instilling fear into the hearts of their own people - people who one way or the other support their cause. undecided
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by benlay(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
it's just funny that some folks out there just wanna post comments bc they have access to the internet, u might not post at times but just read what others have to say, instead of putting up a show of shame here, just read and get informed,  wow!!!! i think we need to see the faces of NL members saying all these rubbish here,  what!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by biola44: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
one day,
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
I have heard so many bone head statement in my life time but to suggest that MEND can win a war against Nigeria takes the prize. Attacking lagos is big guff that MEND will come to regret. In the long run it will prove to be their greatest undoing. They have, as long expected, finally shot themselve on the foot. Whoever advised them to attack Lagos, certainly does not wish them will. I waiting to hear Jomo Gbomo react to Fashola threat. The bubble is about to burst. grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ayodot(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
just like dog that as tasted blood this mend boys have tasted money so all the so call negotiations will hardly be fruitful.
let the government just carry the airfighters and drop some foreign cakes into the dirty creeks and just waste them all.
Since the inception of there fake struggle, I have never heard that part of the ransom they have been collecting is used for any form development or aids any part of there community .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by smooooooth: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
shoggy24:

You are kidding right?
Nothing justifies it, in a country with a rule of law. No matter how bad things are you don't resort to killing others to get your message accross. It is only a matter of time before[b] other tribes get sponsors [/b] and if you think they cant afford sophisticated weapons, think again. Weapons manufacturer will look for a way to get it to them.
You think the international community are on their side, you think they will even give them asylum when they start to run? Some of you can sit there and talk or justify the bombing of lagos but if you dont have the support of the yorubas, you will not succeed. book it.
imho, amnesty or not, i dont think this will go away. This thieves will not surrender after this easy money making schemes, which is nothing but armed robbery in disguise.

i like the angle u are coming from with your arguement, but we shld all understand that there is no country like ''nigeria'' in the first place, it was only a colonial arrangement. now one wld have expected that after the exit of the white man, the pipu of the supposed ''nigeria'' shld have been called 2geder to discuss the terms of managing the marriage they have unfortunately found themselves, but that didnt and have not happened, cos the hausa'a wont allo with and thereby holding every othyer ethnic group to ransom, if u take a look at all the strustures and institutions in nigeria,who will understand how they are able to do that. we are still under seige.

and u spoke a bit of my mind, i have wondered why other gropus have not taken advantage of the situation to join forces with mend and free themselves from this slavery. u will agree with me that pipu who share the same challenges/interest shld come 2geder to fight for their common good, forgetting whatever grudge they may feel for each other {biafar & Mend) as standing and fighting alone can go very far, as we witnessed with the biafra war.

speaking about the international community, they kknow the truth & they know that the niger deltans, and other minor groups have been marginalised and cheated for long, they have only kept queit cos of the gains they get from us, u shld understand the politics in the international sphere toknow what i am talking about, they will support the authourity in power just to get on their gains, that includes mend, if 2moro, they seem to have a upper hand. as we experienced during the civil war, britains support come late, when biafra were on the verge of surrendering anyway. they have started their politics again, waiting to see the side that leads b4 they support, we have seen it in britains keeping mute on the NG issue, and obama visint ghana, instead of nigeria.

from all these, u will see that the only language this govt will understand is war.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
tkb417:

Ibime

"One" Igbo boi told you and that automatically translates to the opinion of the Igbo community?
Must you drag in the name Igbo into every thread before you can have a balanced discussion?

Leave us out of this abeg, we aint collaborating with nobody. Once beaten, twice shy.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by banom(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
ilugunboy:

Buffoon or whatever, am very sure that you have relations that resides in Lagos and probably some other part of the west, are you calling for their destructions?.

Don't try to belittle the criminal act by reducing it to a Yoruba affair, it was simply a act of utter rascality against Nigerians irrespective of their tribal affliations.

Yeah i am the Buffoon who used to patronise your mum when she was a dirty prostitude @ Ikeja, useless animal,

Every one knows , if not from the time of the milititary, at least from 1999, that  Only the yorubas and the Hausas ( Obasanjo & Yaradua) had been ruling this country , exploiting it , looting Niger delta oil to fill their coffers, the money Obasanjo alone looted from his dubious power project was enough to bring oustanding development to the Niger delta regions,

it may intrest you to know that the oil in the Niger delta is the bedrock of Nigeria's unity today, if the oil wasn't there, You yorubas and the Hausas would have left Nigeria long ago.

shoggy24:

You are kidding right?
Nothing justifies it, in a country with a rule of law. No matter how bad things are you don't resort to killing others to get your message accross. It is only a matter of time before other tribes get sponsors and if you think they cant afford sophisticated weapons, think again. Weapons manufacturer will look for a way to get it to them.

Which rule of law and which country are you talking about ?

ayodot:

just like dog that as tasted blood this mend boys have tasted money so all the so call negotiations will hardly be fruitful.
let the government just carry the airfighters and drop some foreign cakes into the dirty creeks and just waste them all.
Since the inception of there fake struggle, I have never heard that part of the ransom they have been collecting is used for any form development or aids any part of there community .

Because your dubious government gave them the money to calm them down so that they can  continue maginalising the Niger delta regions, Mend simply fooled your government by collecting the money and  used it to re-enforce and continue their strugle to liberate their people that the hausas and Yorubas have maginalised for almost half a century now.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by rhymz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
First, I want to condemn d misplaced attack on Lagos by MEND.That havin been said,i fink most of us seem to ve 4gotten very quickly dat the FG & MEND re at work,& any war strategist dat wants to win his enemy knows that hittin Ur enemy where it pains d most is d best way to win d war.D fact is d stupid JTF generalz gave d FG a faulty intelligence report dat they could contain d so-called millitants & went abt it by bombing dier villages at random,what do U expect?I mean d senseless offensive by d JTF started right abt d tym d FG claimed to ve given amnesty to dier leaderz only for dem to reverse themselves & U call dat seriousness.This same JTF(comprise mostly of northernerz) ve shown themselves to be inefficient they keep giving d FG a false impression of dier capability,boast on paper & yet in reality they re losing d war,most of these attacks have been carried ouj under thier nose and stil they come out and brag.Until Yaradua and d ppl in his government take d issue as serious as they should not by constantly seeing d naija deltans as ppl dat re overbearing & demanding dat need to be silenced and put in dier right place of 2nd class citizen dis problem will persist.The attack ön lag would ve be prevented 4 instance if d AG,mr Mike had treated d directive 4rm Yaradua dat Henry Okah, thier leader be released immediately with urgency b4 jetting out of d country,dis would ve been prevented but what did he do?He rather chose to play politics and delayed it only to get dis result.So my fellow compatriots our problem is multi faceted is not just d millitants but also d FG's seriousness to d resolution of this conflict dat is hampering progress.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by rhymz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
First, I want to condemn d misplaced attack on Lagos by MEND.That havin been said,i fink most of us seem to ve 4gotten very quickly dat the FG & MEND re at work,& any war strategist dat wants to win his enemy knows that hittin Ur enemy where it pains d most is d best way to win d war.D fact is d stupid JTF generalz gave d FG a faulty intelligence report dat they could contain d so-called millitants & went abt it by bombing dier villages at random,what do U expect?I mean d senseless offensive by d JTF started right abt d tym d FG claimed to ve given amnesty to dier leaderz only for dem to reverse themselves & U call dat seriousness.This same JTF(comprise mostly of northernerz) ve shown themselves to be inefficient they keep giving d FG a false impression of dier capability,boast on paper & yet in reality they re losing d war,most of these attacks have been carried ouj under thier nose and stil they come out and brag.Until Yaradua and d ppl in his government take d issue as serious as they should not by constantly seeing d naija deltans as ppl dat re overbearing & demanding dat need to be silenced and put in dier right place of 2nd class citizen dis problem will persist.The attack ön lag would ve be prevented 4 instance if d AG,mr Mike had treated d directive 4rm Yaradua dat Henry Okah, thier leader be released immediately with urgency b4 jetting out of d country,dis would ve been prevented but what did he do?He rather chose to play politics and delayed it only to get dis result.So my fellow compatriots our problem is multi faceted is not just d millitants but also d FG's seriousness to d resolution of this conflict dat is hampering progress.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
oxford:

I have heard so many bone head statement in my life time but to suggest that MEND can win a war against Nigeria takes the prize. Attacking lagos is big guff that MEND will come to regret. In the long run it will prove to be their greatest undoing. They have, as long expected, finally shot themselve on the foot. Whoever advised them to attack Lagos, certainly does not wish them will. I waiting to hear Jomo Gbomo react to Fashola threat. The bubble is about to burst. grin

Keep laughing. . . . shebi you were laughing last year when JTF attacked MEND factions in Tombia. . . or last month when JTF was shelling Gbaramatu whilst painting the picture that MEND was on its last legs. . . I have heard all these utterances before. . . . you would have thought MEND was easy to squash. . . . now its Lagos, and you are still laughing. . . . you will be laughing when they hit Abuja as well. . . .

The Nigerian army has already signified defeat by offering amnesty. . . . you cannot kill what you cannot see. . . . Nigeria is down to 800,000 bpd from 2.4m. . . . keep laughing. . . . by 2015, Nigeria turns to Somalia like US intelligence accurately predicted. . . . keep laughing all the way to the British/Yankee embassy to queue for visa. . . .

I feel sorry for Fashola. . . . he is the only one trying to make things work within a corrupted system. . . . attacks on FG installations in his state will definitely scare investors. . . . but as long as injustice is perpetuated in Nigeria, they will continue. . . .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wait a Minute. . . .
Did MEND actualy affirmed dat they blew up any of sort undecided befor Fashola's threat response

What if d atrociti was carried out by unknwn culprits who mite 4 one reason or d other be opposing the ND. Uhm.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by MUZBO(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
nuzo:

MEND already regard anybody eating off their oil as enemy.

@topic

Instead of threatening what he cannot conquer, I will advise him to have a talk with them.
Enough of this media talks to assuage Lagosians.

Whats this one saying? When a major civil unrest starts now you'll start running around saying you were attacked unfairly. The people of lagos will resist any senseless attacks in the guise of emancipation.
Yar'adumb is in Abuja pondering which of the points on his 7 point agenda to start first- let MEND go there and give him a heads up.
Fashola should never negotiate with any terrorist disguised as an emancipator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Miracle, Reiterates Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.