Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. (1238 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / House Of Reps, Most Corrupt Arm Of Government – Jibrin / Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by Ofodirinwa: 2:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Don't let our habit of innocent people choosing to arm and defend themselves being condemned will the dregs of this society travel with AKAs freely.

If every armed robber in this country, every herdsmen and every potentially riotous almajiri or militant is armed. If we're facing terror on one side, genocide on the other, riots on the other, and armed criminality everywhere as a whole... what sense is there continuing to wait for your turn without arms.

Arm yourselves for your safety. A lot of the lawlessness of this country comes from the fact that the criminals know the people aren't armed. If we had an armed populace, the idea of running into someones shop to burn it or kidnapping someone's daughter will never arise.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by ladyF(f): 2:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Seriously, I need a gun!!! Nowhere is safe, police is NOT my friend. Government cannot protect you angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by lekjons(m): 2:36am On Mar 05, 2016
imagine!.. you'll hardly see a norther(especially the youths) that isn't equiped with at least a dagger.. just a slight argument.. u get stabbed.. herdsmen carrying AKs about..

shamefully, i admit Igbos're just right.. northerners're criminals in disguise..

Nigeria isn't meant to be..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by spafu(m): 2:50am On Mar 05, 2016
With Buhari's cousins in the North East and his brothers (Herdsmen) in the North Central, Southwest and virtually every part of Nigeria, killing and raping, I will have no option than to buy for myself 47 AK 47. Thunder fire President Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by gabinogem(m): 2:53am On Mar 05, 2016
When it's ur time to leave this earth, it's definitely ur time, whether u arm urself with a nuclear weapon or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by Ofodirinwa: 2:58am On Mar 05, 2016
gabinogem:
When it's ur time to leave this earth, it's definitely ur time, whether u arm urself with a nuclear weapon or not.

Do you lock your doors?
Do you live in a house with a gate?
Do you avoid cars in traffic?
Do you take medicine while you're ill?

You do all of these things to protect your life without asking when your time to leave earth is, but when it comes to keeping yourself and your family from getting shot you become TD Jakes.
RIP my friend.

I'm from one of the only armed houses in my community and we have never been robbed once. There was an attempt and it ended badly for the robbers. An unarmed man in Nigeria is a fool. Do you think the police will protect you? How about the army? Have a northerner in power has caused the rest of the north to react like they have free reign to rape and kill at will. How much inhumanity have we had in Nigeria just this week? Arm yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by amtaken(f): 2:59am On Mar 05, 2016
You are just finding out? Good morning.

lekjons:
imagine.. you'll hardly see a norther(especially the youths) that isn't equiped with at least a dagger.. just a slight argument.. u got stabbed.. herdsmen carrying guns AKs about..

shamefully, i admit Igbos're just right.. northerners're just criminals in disguise..

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by gabinogem(m): 3:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Do you lock your doors?

You do all of these things to protect your life without asking when your time to leave earth is, but when it comes to keeping yourself and your family from getting shot you become TD Jakes.
RIP my friend.

I'm from one of the only armed houses in my community and we have never been robbed once. There was an attempt and it ended badly for the robbers. An unarmed man in Nigeria is a fool. Do you think the police will protect you? How about the army? Have a northerner in power has caused the rest of the north to react like they have free reign to rape and kill at will. How much inhumanity have we had in Nigeria just this week? Arm yourself.
no matter how well u think u protect urself when it's time for u to die, u just have no choice.

Death is inevitable & comes at its own time.
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by lekjons(m): 3:08am On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
You are just finding out? Good morning.

yeah.. you can poke fun if you like(now is the perfect time).. i chose not to be a zombie.. and the earlier we(yorubas) realise we're wrong for believing in one Nigeria, the better!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by abbeycial: 4:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Do you lock your doors?

RIP my friend.

kai..u are so on point, GOD first,then weapons are needed to wade off victimization.
hala me bro when u ve a spare gun for sale plss
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by abbeycial: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2016
gabinogem:
no matter how well u think u protect urself when it's time for u to die, u just have no choice.

yes bro,but some death are shameful. and untimely.
imagine boys below the age 25,illiterates for that matter tormenting u or ur loved ones to death.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by amtaken(f): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Congratulations! I am anti-zombie too.

lekjons:
yeah.. you can poke fun if you like(now is the perfect time).. i chose not to be a zombie.. and the earlier we(yorubas) realise we're wrong for believing in one Nigeria, the better!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by spafu(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2016
gabinogem:

Yoga stopped hiding yourself by locking yourself in your room in this heat, because you are scared of armed robbers, death is inevitable. I know you are a brother of the Akuyas killing and maiming others tribes.
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by chubhiee: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2016
lekjons:
imagine.. you'll hardly see a norther(especially the youths) that isn't equiped with at least a dagger.. just a slight argument.. u got stabbed.. herdsmen carrying guns AKs about..

shamefully, i admit Igbos're just right.. northerners're just criminals in disguise..

There's no shame in admitting Truth evidenced by current realities. It shows strength of character to admit Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by Dbboy(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
As for the igbos we all know these people while we smile with them we have our guns well polished and tucked away at arms length so when push come to shove it would be fire for fire.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2016
I tire for my Yoruba pple.... Wetin dem opc dey do.. Why not burn down any hausa man dem see... Usless beings... Armed struggle all d way
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by gabinogem(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
abbeycial:

yes bro,but some death are shameful. and untimely.
imagine boys below the age 25,illiterates for that matter tormenting u or ur loved ones to death.
no such thing as untimely death bro. If it's ur time to live just 2mins on earth, nothing will change that.
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by gabinogem(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
spafu:

Yoga stopped hiding yourself by locking yourself in your room in this heat, because you are scared of armed robbers, death is inevitable. I know you are a brother of the Akuyas killing and maiming others tribes.
what the hell are u spewing man
Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by lekjons(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2016
chubhiee:

There's no shame in admitting Truth evidenced by current realities. It shows strength of character to admit Truth.
hmm.. thanks for this..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Arm Yourselves. by ErasmusCOMP: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Dbboy:
As for the igbos we all know these people while we smile with them we have our guns well polished and tucked away at arms length so when push come to shove it would be fire for fire.
Oga, can you please elucidate?

(1) (Reply)

ii / Mbaka, Is This The Government You Expended Energy On? / 1, 000 Snipers: Al-mustapha Dares Obasanjo To Substantiate Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.