Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? (945 Views)

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / University Of Ibadan Will Not Admit Pharmacy students This Year.!!! / OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? by Juliuxxxxx: 4:36am On Mar 05, 2016
I scored 185 in jamb and applied for Geography in unilag What are my chances 164 candidates applied for the same
please help
Re: Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? by segunan: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Juliuxxxxx:
I scored 185 in jamb and applied for Geography in unilag What are my chances 164 candidates applied for the same
please help

All the best
Re: Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? by dominique(f): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2016
I doubt if geography can have a cut off that low, not know if they still do change of course. Once they release their cut-off marks, just go and get a change of course form and apply for the course that falls within your score.
Re: Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? by Dojupyo(f): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Unilag may be your dream sch, but in other not to waste another year, seek for a change of institution, or go to any polytechnic of your choice..
Obtain an OND cert then you may be taken thru direct entry, if your jamb score is above 200.. No waste this 2016, your choice tho!

1 Like

Re: Can Unilag Admit Me With This Jamb Score? by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2016
No chance bro.....even in VC na your papa...go another school...wish you well!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session / Is 2016 Waec G.c.e Form Out? / Share The Lie Your Teacher Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.