Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? (1067 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by topcracker: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2009
Hi NLs,

I've been thinking to myself for so many years, why on God's green earth most women always seem to want to collect more money from their husbands, for instance if she says, she's going shopn', why does she overstate her budget
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2009
Cos the man is stingy.
Make her to have access to the money that can be used and when let her know of the family expenses and all that, get her involved in the home's financial outlook and you will have rest of mind.
IF she knows how much money is coming in.
And she knows how much spent on bills
And know how much is left for shopping.
Wahala no go dey ever again now, cos she will stay within what can be spent.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by sparta(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
Coz they rarely give you as much as you want so i need to be wise.

Like if i need 50,000 naira i will ask for 70,000 naira because i know i will get 50,000 at the end of the day.

i f i ask for 50,000 he might end up giving me 30,000.

so guys, sorry, its not intentional, its only bargaining strategy! grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
bargaining in marriage too?
na wa oh.
Soon, when the man ask for 5 mins sex, the woman will offer 2 mins, cos they have to bargain.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by sparta(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yes he will get only 2 times, thats the rule! tongue
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
sparta:

Yes he will get only 2 times, thats the rule! tongue

Now you are starting to scare me
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
sparta:

Coz they rarely give you as much as you want so i need to be wise.

Like if i need 50,000 naira i will ask for 70,000 naira because i know i will get 50,000 at the end of the day.

i f i ask for 50,000 he might end up giving me 30,000.

so guys, sorry, its not intentional, its only bargaining strategy! grin
lol
I must be lucky cos mine gives more than i ask for,sometimes i feel for him. cheesy though i dont ask too often.
@Topic,If u are stingy or one of those men that bargain like women at Oshodi,then its a strategy.I used to do that for my dad.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
ifyalways:

lol
I must be lucky cos mine gives more than i ask for,sometimes i feel for him. cheesy though i dont ask too often.
@Topic,If u are stingy or one of those men that bargain like women at Oshodi,then its a strategy.I used to do that for my dad.

maybe your Dad and husband had a meeting and your Dad told him of your trick and the husband now make sure he gives you enuf. grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by gen2genius(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
Believe me guys, women will be more truthful, prudent and considerate in money matters if you have a free-access joint purse.

She won't see the need to be extravagant or overstate the budget, knowing that if the finances dwindle, both of you will be affected cheesy

And the rule has to be, "Chop-make-I-chop" wink

If, eventually, nothing is left for rents and bills, everybody suffers tongue

Gender equality for life!!! tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
gen2genius:

Believe me guys, women will be more truthful, prudent and considerate in money matters if you have a free-access joint purse.

She won't see the need to be extravagant or overstate the budget, knowing that if the finances dwindle, both of you will be affected cheesy

And the rule has to be, "Chop-make-I-chop" wink

If, eventually, nothing is left for rents and bills, everybody suffers tongue

Gender equality for life!!! tongue tongue grin

I agree with to some extent.
However, if the money is done and no money for rent and bills, then, as a man you have failed in your duty.
As the man, you need to find a way to make sure the woman is happy and give her access to the account, but protect what is needed to keep the home going if needs be.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ poster

if you're broke just let her know.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
tpia.:

@ poster

if you're broke just let her know.

cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by sparta(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2009
Fhem, you dont need to be scared, its just strategy. we gotta survive wink wink wink grin smiley cool
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii

your bp no go rise so?

abi you just enjoy mean utterances?
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
tpia.:

your bp no go rise so?
abi you just enjoy mean utterances?

My sista, na wa for una oh.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Ben13: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
simply for precautional motives.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ben20001:

simply for precautional motives.

Against what?
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Ben13: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
incase the husband is broke
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by gen2genius(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
I have a perfect formula, so I can't be broke. If I'm broke, it means WE are broke. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Ben13: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
then, the poor kids will starve.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
so u need to inflate money from the husband so that you can take care of the kids when the husband is broke?
Would it be a fair statement to say u suck the husband dry then?
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Romeo4real(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
so u need to inflate money from the husband so that you can take care of the kids when the husband is broke?
Are we talking of housewives with no means of income here, or working wives? Either way, its disingenuous and deceptive and I absolutely abhor it. If i find out, from that day on, i will simply give you a third of whatever u ask for; and that is after much questioning and explaining - and we know how annoying that is!
Just be be honest, be truthful, and I will give what i can afford. DONT play me.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by lannre(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
ITS NOT COMPULSORY YOU GIVE ALL SHE ASK
WHAT IF YOU CANT AFFORD.IF SHE IS A TRUE WIFE LIKE MY DARLING SHE WONT EXPLOIT YOU,BUT SOMETIMES ITS FUN,PRAY TO BE RICH (WITH ALL HUMILITY AM NOT RICH TOO)YOU WONT THINK THAT WAY AGAIN
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by amebono11: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2009
mine gives me as much as i want, but sometimes when i want extra, all i do is tell him that the price of egusi and ogbolo has gone up, and cray fish is now a few euros more than the original price grin grin grin it worked for me and still works, even though he knows my trick undecided
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by MoFlavour: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2009
cool because we can!
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
Romeo4real:

Are we talking of housewives with no means of income here, or working wives? Either way, its disingenuous and deceptive and I absolutely abhor it. If i find out, from that day on, i will simply give you a third of whatever u ask for; and that is after much questioning and explaining - and we know how annoying that is!
Just be be honest, be truthful, and I will give what i can afford. DONT play me.

The woman has same access to the money as much as you do.
So the best you can do is just save some that you dont want either yourself and the wife to touch away somewhere for the raining day, and let her have free access to the rest and when done, she will know it is done.
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2009
cos 9ja ladies are nothing more than leeches,parasites and

instead of helping their husbands to run the home financially

they spend all their time comparing who is getting more from their husbands/boyfriends,

every 9ja woman can be bought AT a price!!!

its sad
Re: Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
MrPrsdent:

cos 9ja ladies are nothing more than leeches,parasites and

instead of helping their husbands to run the home financially

they spend all their time comparing who is getting more from their husbands/boyfriends,

every 9ja woman can be bought AT a price!!!

its sad

Oga, ur wife/babe must have dome so much damages oh, cos you talk with so much pain behind your voice.
If you woman is a leech, then, unleech her

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Encourage An African American Kid In A White Populated School / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! / Wife Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.