Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77342 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
chaircover: Lucky pls can you explain better
Thanks
Compliments of the season to you

Mod Chaircover Happy Year and a Prosperous Long life.What am trying to say is that whenever i quote a respond it does not colour out as it should be as when others do quote responses.I do alwys get angry when it happens!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ebony13: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Lucky-G pls stop prescribing drugs for people until you become certified. I dnt understand why you are playing with people's health. Mods pls hide the posts where he prescribes.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote

author=ebony13]
Lucky-G pls stop prescribing drugs for people until you become
certified. I dnt understand why you are playing with people's health.
Mods pls hide the posts where he prescribes.[/quote]
As a
matter of fact you don't comprehend what the clinical prescription of
drugs meant.A medical doctor in a social network does not prescribe
some drug(s) rather what they do is to recommend.Medical drug
recommendation is far different from medical drug prescription.please
get it into your learning mind,If a person complain for example a sided but subclinical
headache,a CYBER-MEDICAL doctor can do all he should by advicing the
person to meet a DOCTOR for severe headache but to do awy with the
present condition,he may ask the person to visit a PHARMACY for
prescription.He may in dis furtherance get the person to understand that
such a drug like PARACETAMOL can be use to reduce the headache for
which the pharmacy may give him.I ask you...has he prescribed or he
recommended something for him for which the clinician may help him with
or rather the PHARMACIST!.....Pls get it,what doctors here do is not
prescription but medical drug recommendation on a ground dat the
pharmacy in the visible world would either finally prescribe or not!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
@EBONY3.....secondly,i dnt beg u to call me doctor,i dnt wish u to answer me any question.I alwys advice u to go down my history and see for ursef anything wrong with me.If u observe any unbecoming,dnt give me any of your problems.My history has been controversial and trully u guys ar making me so important!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by labella12: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Dear mods
there is no harm in giving what he thinks is advice but it shouldn't be on that thread as the title says doc in the house. He can open a thread and call it whatever but people believe they are conversing with a doc and if he is not one then it is so wrong to allow this continue. If there is no gynae available in the house it is best to put a temp close until one is available and put a notice for anyone who is qualified and interested to contact the mods and the thread can be reopened. This is just my two cents. We shouldn't throw a blind eye to what is wrong. Some people don't read back to see he is not qualified there just start asking their own questions. Please mods find a way to sort this out.

Happy new year
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by spicyberry: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello doctor, I have a problem, I had sex like 3 months agoo,the sperm did not enter my body, but just to be on a safer side, I took salt and water immediately, later that nite I had running stomach, the next morning I still took postinor 2 and andrew liver salt.Now the problem is dat since then I have not seen my period, have, done several home PT test which was negative , I also had a blood test, which was also negative, Pls help, what could be wrong
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Please help me out. I have noticed this boil on my asshole. It is redish and hard. Its really freaking me out. Please please please help me out.
thank you in advance.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by AprilTwo: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mods, can you pls in the name of God help me recommend this post for FrontPage? https://www.nairaland.com/1802655/cardiologist-house-pls-save-life#24513888 Pls help me!!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
AprilTwo: Mods, can you pls in the name of God help me recommend this post for FrontPage? https://www.nairaland.com/1802655/cardiologist-house-pls-save-life#24513888 Pls help me!!

You've been given good advice on that thread. Posting it on FrontPage will only attract derailers.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Ela59: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls, what is the yoruba meaning of satphlococcus?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Adesola85: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Today many pple complain of waist pain or back pain and taking some of those pain relief do not remove the pain in the long run. Just last WK I made a discovery of a simple herbal medicine that u can practice at home urself. It contain just wat Yoruba pple called BARA(Mellon seed) and ewuro(bitter leaf) That's is it. cook them together 4 like 3hrs and then take it like tea for 3days. See you another time for another tips.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by jendy36(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello my honourable moderator, I consider the post on https://www.nairaland.com/1816238/reveal-smelling-farts-prevent-cancer to worth front page. Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
I nid the general publics view on this and not just those who visit this section. Pls help take it to Front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1816275/psn-more-reasonable-than-nma#24751056
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please the masses need to read this. . It will help them to know watsup abt the ongoing crisis in the health sector https://www.nairaland.com/1818712/nigerian-health-sector-face-janus
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Samgreguc: Please the masses need to read this. . It will help them to know watsup abt the ongoing crisis in the health sector https://www.nairaland.com/1818712/nigerian-health-sector-face-janus
pls mod move the above link to fp so, people can see how this strike strike thing started.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nature20: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
@dominique, my thread ,Staphylococcus Aureus .insight,it was removed twice,why was it removed?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by markbor: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Is it against your policy to put link to my site when I post? Otherwise I did not see any any reason why my post should no show each time I post.
Please I will appreciate further explanation.
markbor
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by PattyM: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wat can I use on my sour throat, I find it difficult to swallow saliva
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1836085/nma-vs-johesu-faceoff-matters#25105042
Pls move it to the fp.
It a very unbiased view by a medsurg student from UNILAG.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Kalvan: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why were my posts removed from the Airport Ebola screening Thread?!

Answer me now.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by augustaeke(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Please im trying to send message to a doctor tru the mail, but its not going . So how can i meet the doctor and discuss my problem.? Cos i really need a doctors advice on my problem now. Plz smaw shud put me tru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.