Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77322 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Youngsage: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello mods, why isn't this on front page?

This is highly recommended for front page!

https://www.nairaland.com/1875972/health-benefits-humor-laughter

mods dominique, chaircover, et al

Thanks. smiley smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dominique/Chaircover,

It really long i heard from you guys.I hope all is well.Just passing by and i felt hollering ''hi'' to you both is something worthy i should do.

It is well.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
LuckyG1: Dominique/Chaircover,

It really long i heard from you guys.I hope all is well.Just passing by and i felt hollering ''hi'' to you both is something worthy i should do.

It is well.

Thats really nice of you
How are you?
Hope you are good
Stay Blessed
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Kaymoney5296: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls what can I do? After bath, my body will start itching me for like 10 to 20mins, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
chaircover:

Thats really nice of you
How are you?
Hope you are good
Stay Blessed

Am fine and you? I give my greetings to Dominique.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by donald1010(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
plz doctor in the house...I have (2) questions to ask from you plz..

1. what could be the cause of breast milk coming out from an 18years old girl who has never given birth and never been married before?

2. is it possible for a girl who says she's still a virgin to go for a test and behold it came out positive(pregnancy)?
plz I need ur urgent response..,God bless!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
donald1010: plz doctor in the house...I have (2) questions to ask from you plz..

1. what could be the cause of breast milk coming out from an 18years old girl who has never given birth and never been married before?

She could have a problem with the pitutary gland. She needs to see a doctor immediately.

2. is it possible for a girl who says she's still a virgin to go for a test and behold it came out positive(pregnancy)?
plz I need ur urgent response..,God bless!

1.It could be a tumor secreting the pregnancy hormones....so she better go to hospital and have a scan done pronto

2.It could be a false positive (happens).

3.Or she could be pregnant.!( and thus,no longer a pure lass)
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by teejayahmed(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Have been trying to open a topic but kept on seeing... "Wait a few minutes before submitting your post,our server is overwhelmed ".
What z wrong?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by eluquenson(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please put this in front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1919173/world-pharmacy-day-access-pharmacists
myt seem late bt, there are many things to learn from there.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Paulscholari(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
signs of heart attack....pains in the hands, chest, neck especially different forms of feelings in the heart, at times pressure in the heart region. . what can be done to prevent the heart attack. what medication can someone take for prevention.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by diamond02: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Dominique, please kindly remove this for me;

www.nairaland.com/1923334/why-men-sleep-after-sex

Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by tnature: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
chaircover, Sissy3, dominique please consider this thread for frontpage.

www.nairaland.com/1971223/study-sleeping-multiple-women-lowers
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thread closed, you can reach out to the mods here through the Mail mods link. Also endeavour to report inappropriate posts using the report link right there at the bottom of the post.

Cheers all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.