Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts (28452 Views)

DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by fortune1968: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
if Buhari makes the mistake of fighting the judiciary, he would definitely live to regret it. Don't forget any alleged corruption case would still have to be decided by the same judiciary
Nobody can talk above his / her intelligence .This comment is too low to have emanated from an educated or intelligent person .

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by gabbylight: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
the most corrupt harms of gov't are the legislator, but is very very unfortunate dat Nigerians only focus on buhari and buhari alone, why didnt the house made public their budget? nobody is asking that.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by ashjay001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
To the masturbating APC zombies, the judiciary is one arm of government that Buhari cannot intimidate!! Rather if these judges gang up against him,he would be the one begging for mercy!! Don't forget Buhari cannot send anyone to prison, only judges can

To imagine u, being happy at ur loss of decency?! Incase u haven't reasoned it out; by d time they finish with d judiciary, those unaffected will be either d clean judges or those too smart to have fallen victim. Those remaining will either follow d letter of d law or definitely know which side their bread is buttered on!

This thing done dey pass propaganda, ask Tompolo, if u can find him!?

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by precious1967(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
this na witch hunting. those judges must belongs to ghost party

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by olasco123: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
ddippset:
Are they thinking that any of those supreme court justices would collect bribes through bank accounts? DSS should better be prepared to check their soak aways, their ceilings, their vídeo cassete casings, their shoes and shoe racks, their mattresses, their farms, fuucck even their wives' bum shorts.
because of the way people collect bribe with impunity in the past without question, a lot of judges will definitely be careless.

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by olasco123: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
To the masturbating APC zombies, the judiciary is one arm of government that Buhari cannot intimidate!! Rather if these judges gang up against him,he would be the one begging for mercy!! Don't forget Buhari cannot send anyone to prison, only judges can
don't forget that all the judges found currupt will be flushed out leaving only the near honest ones. After which me and you will be sure that Nigerians will always get fare Judgment, irrespective of your connection or financial advantage.

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by mansadi(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin grin

ddippset:
Are they thinking that any of those supreme court justices would collect bribes through bank accounts? DSS should better be prepared to check their soak aways, their ceilings, their vídeo cassete casings, their shoes and shoe racks, their mattresses, their farms, fuucck even their wives' bum shorts.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by sadissbala(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2016
chukwudi44:
if Buhari makes the mistake of fighting the judiciary, he would definitely live to regret it. Don't forget any alleged corruption case would still have to be decided by the same judiciary
Also don't forget that every minister of justice and other judicial official are appointed by Mr president

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by DelGardo: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2016
KissCODE:
Let the game continue.

All these is to make our judges live in fear.
All these is to intimidate the judges.
All these is nake sure no judge can go against the wish of this government.

They have silenced the oposition.
They tried silencing the legislature.
Now they are working very hard to silence the judiciary.

Okay oh...
No one is talking of probing Amaechi (82million birthday party & ph mono rail on my mind.
No one is talking of probing Fashola (bore hole & website on my mind).

THE PRESS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OVER SINCEEEEE...

Okay oh... It is good.
Subdue every organ of the government and RULE NIGERIA like a TYRANT.

THIS IS THE CHANGE THEY WORKED HARD TO BRING TO ASO ROCK...

OKAY O...

Really? Few questions for you, Oga:

-Why should anyone live in fear if his conscience is clear?

-Are the judges in question only PDP judges? Do they belong to any party in particular?

-When and how has this government intimidated or gone against opposition with the intent to silence their voice or curtail their activities?
I know that PDP and other parties are still active and their poster boy, Fayose, has been very vocal.

-Can you point to one executive action targeted at the entire parliament that suggests suppresion or usurpation of legislative functions?

-Do your have evidence of restriction of press freedom or any link to show that the press have been bought over 'since'?

I suspect you are a beneficiary of the ineffectual era, so we may categorize your contribution as an attempt to discredit an honourable idea.

We voted change! This move, if they see it through, is part of what we expect from the Buhari government. You can wait till 2019 to look for another Uncle IB to install, so that you can continue with a lawless and orderless government.

For now we are looking to clean up our criminal justice system, so that if Buhari steals during his term there will be judges with balls to jail him later.

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by tit(f): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2016
till buhari bring out is waec certibicate, maker una no tell me nonsense.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by mudsam(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Dey should all b sentence to death imprisonment by hanging if find guilty i rest my case.... court

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by olajizz01(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2016
chukwudi44:
Forget about regret,PMB has the power to fire any judges found guilty even if its the chief justice himself.

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
iamord:
is it that hard to be objective and lay down your points without making ridiculous statements? What's junior about Ghana? Receive sense
Is it so hard to accept a fact? Ghana is junior to Nigeria and all Ghanaians accept this for a fact. Well those who re not deluded like yourself.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Is it so hard to accept a fact? Ghana is junior to Nigeria and all Ghanaians accept this for a fact. Well those who re not deluded like yourself.
why are u mentioning me?
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by skare: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Which court will the case be refer to?Bubu triam u go see say almost all d judges will be indicted.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by iamord(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
oh sorry! You're a dunce.. Yeah I remember

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
iamord:
oh sorry! You're a dunce.. Yeah I remember
I can't bring myself to discussing with a bloody Ghanaian
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by chernest2002: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
After taking over the Senate through saraki probe, Buhari is set to take over the judiciary in the name of reform, it unfolding by the day that bubu is on a mission of dictatorship.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by iamord(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
you just did not only that you are the one that brought Ghana into your shit
Stupi.d boy
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by O0XYGEN: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am even surprised to see ALMIGHTY GHANAIAN exchanging words with a filthy smelly mumugerian.
amagunnerfan:
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by grandstar(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice one there.
Those Judges involved in Wike's judgement should be looked into too.
probably in swiss accounts!!

1 Like

Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Am even surprised to see ALMIGHTY GHANAIAN exchanging words with a filthy smelly mumugerian.
And you are on the forum created by a supposed Mumugerian? That shows are useless you are.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by K4: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fuckeduppedness the only things I know Ghana is junior to mumugeria is in criminality grin mindless violence grin stvpidity! Corruption! Pr0stitution! Laziness! Etc angry

We are ahead of your smelly armpit country in football, education, access to electricity, water etc. We are even your seniors in life expectancy grin access to food!

See what smoking pawpaw leaves is doing to your fragile, generator-fumes compromised tiny brain! Such stvpidity!

amagunnerfan:
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by K4: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
And you are on the forum created by a supposed Mumugerian? That shows are useless you are.
oh please! What is special about this Web forum? I think you mumus created it as a platform to insult other African countries and their citizens. That is all I see here. Is that something to be proud of? Rubbish!
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
K4:
oh please! What is special about this Web forum? I think you mumus created it as a platform to insult other African countries and their citizens. That is all I see here. Is that something to be proud of? Rubbish!
And you have been a member since 2006? How more pathetic can your life be?
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
K4:
Fuckeduppedness the only things I know Ghana is junior to mumugeria is in criminality grin mindless violence grin stvpidity! Corruption! Pr0stitution! Laziness! Etc angry

We are ahead of your smelly armpit country in football, education, access to electricity, water etc. We are even your seniors in life expectancy grin access to food!

See what smoking pawpaw leaves is doing to your fragile, generator-fumes compromised tiny brain! Such stvpidity!

No wonder you are adjourned the best economy in Africa, no wonder you are the second best investor's destination. Dumbskull.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by O0XYGEN: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
And is there any sensible nigerian to create a forum??
I can give u links to thousands of similar forums even just in Africa.
Dumbass eba eater.
Even a fool like u can own a forum only if u have de money to sustain it.
amagunnerfan:
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by amagunnerfan: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
O0XYGEN:
And is there any sensible nigerian to create a forum??
I can give u links to thousands of similar forums even just in Africa.
Dumbass eba eater.
Even a fool like u can own a forum only if u have de money to sustain it.
Good. A Mumugeria created a forum and you joined the forum.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by O0XYGEN: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Your brain seem not to be working properly. No mumugerian is sensible enough to create a forum .
amagunnerfan:
Good. A Mumugeria created a forum and you joined the forum.
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by payosehtor(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
change for good
Re: Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
olajizz01:
Forget about regret,PMB has the power to fire any judges found guilty even if its the chief justice himself.

Buhari does not have the power to sack any Judge.Only the National judicial council could

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.