Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Urgent Need Of A Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent Need Of A Programmer (1889 Views)

A Piece Of Job For A Programmer / I Need A Programmer To Help Me Out / Need A Programmer To Program A Vehicle Tracking Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Programmer by uwa234: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello friends,

Please I am in urgent need of a programmer that can develop a WordPress plugin for me. The plugin will scrape contents from e-commerce stores and import their contents to my website. I am already an affiliate with these e-commerce websites and have my affiliate id. So what I want is a plugin that can regularly import products from e-commerce websites to my websites and when people visit my website, they can see these products, click on them and get redirected to the main website where it was imported from.

Example, I am a konga affiliate and want to import different products from konga's website to my own website daily and also want the functionality that when people click on this products on my website, they get redirected to the Konga website where they can order for the product.

If anyone is capable, please reply with your mobile number.

Thank you all.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Programmer by blenyo11(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Urgent Need Of A Programmer by aramics: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
uwa234:
Hello friends,

Please I am in urgent need of a programmer that can develop a WordPress plugin for me. The plugin will scrape contents from e-commerce stores and import their contents to my website. I am already an affiliate with these e-commerce websites and have my affiliate id. So what I want is a plugin that can regularly import products from e-commerce websites to my websites and when people visit my website, they can see these products, click on them and get redirected to the main website where it was imported from.

Example, I am a konga affiliate and want to import different products from konga's website to my own website daily and also want the functionality that when people click on this products on my website, they get redirected to the Konga website where they can order for the product.

If anyone is capable, please reply with your mobile number.

Thank you all.

contact your affiliate company first, they should able to provide you freely or at little price. But if they don't, you can contact me.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Programmer by vicsrael: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
08130687861 call or whatsapp
Re: Urgent Need Of A Programmer by solidofor(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi I have a working solution for this. I own 3 online affiliate shops with 200k products each. 3 years affiliate experience with jumia & konga
Contact me via whatsapp 08067109721
Re: Urgent Need Of A Programmer by centvictor(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm a professional Web Developer with many years Experience in Web/Software development. contact me on 08064316861(i'm available on whatsapp), so i can share my portfolio with you. Thanking you.

BR,
Chukwuma.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Needed / Vacancy For Web Developer/ Programmer / Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.