Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (39449 Views)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Another video from me again tongue tongue

Malaysian Man proposes to His crush and she crushes him for real

For those of you who will like to use open places (like shoprite) for your proposal joint, you might want to rethink after watching this video

I TIMIDAPSIN Feel really sorry for the man.
He got his head broken after saying all those sweet things. Girls sha
undecided

Watch below and share in other To safe a guys life tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucbQe-5AYTU

Source: http://YouTube.com/timidapsinvids for more videos.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Sinaj, Modseneny, Tiaralove will you girls do this to me? cry

Mostwanted7, emmyw please wear helment when proposing to ladyf. grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Quickly turns on my 6G network grin

Cheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked cheesy chei chei

That girl wicked ooooooooooooooo... eniqurl come and see. I hope u won't do dis to me wen I propose to u. angry

cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Quickly turns on my 6G network grin

Cheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked cheesy chei chei

That girl wicked ooooooooooooooo... eniqurl come and see. I hope u won't do dis to me wen I propose to u. angry

cry
lwkm 'she crushes him'

Hian! I can't do dat to the one I love sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by CaroLyner(f): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
some girls got no chillss. grin She slapd him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
lwkm 'she crushes him'

Hian! I can't do dat to the one I love sad
I trust u.
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by dulux07(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Lol grin grin. It was like the hit made his brain reset. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I trust u.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
some girls got no chillss. grin She slapd him.
with an object for dat matter cheesy grin

Dats tottally not right.. nobody will marry dat girl I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2016
dulux07:
Lol grin grin. It was like the hit made his brain reset. cheesy
he hibernated at frst

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
smiley smiley smiley
see hw ur feeling funky in ur pic eh.. for ur mind u can turn steering cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
see hw ur feeling funky in ur pic eh.. for ur mind u can turn steering cheesy
I can now drive oh tongue tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
I can now drive oh tongue tongue
is a lie grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by kinglekan: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2016

Old video but still very hilarious grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
is a lie grin cheesy
*Covers face* sad sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Michellla(f): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
she hit him with the guitar used in playing song for her.
thats evil grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
kinglekan:
Old video but still very hilarious grin
Boss cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by kinglekan: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
Boss cool

Sweedy pie wad up? smiley

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
*Covers face* sad sad
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Funny
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Eniqurl(f): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Sweedy pie wad up? smiley
Hmm u ehn... Am fine, wah bouh you?
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by kinglekan: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Eniqurl:
Hmm u ehn... Am fine, wah bouh you?

Wah did i do ooo? ...am doing ok too. How is acada going?

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2016
As in eh, som gals wicked! angry it looks staged sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2016
I think the stuff was staged.. This is almost impossible cos ladies are emotional being. The worst that can ever happen even if she doesn't like the guy, is walk out of the scene

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Michellla(f): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think the saga staged.. This is almost impossible cos ladies are emotional being. The worst that can ever happen even if she doesn't like the guy, is walk out of the scene
ahh.see you.its very real,some girls just arent nice at all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think the saga staged.. This is almost impossible cos ladies are emotional being. The worst that can ever happen even if she doesn't like the guy, is walk out of the scene
staged? Tosin if I hear.. b like say babe neva turn u down proposin befor. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
staged? Tosin if I hear.. b like say babe neva turn u down proposin befor. grin
I no fit just imagine wetin go happen if girl ridicule me like that cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Michellla(f): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Wah did i do ooo? ...am doing ok too. How is acada going?

google have changed their home page setting.
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Michellla:
ahh.see you.its very real,some girls just arent nice at all.
Assuming I propose to you, would you do the same thing? smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Michellla(f): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Assuming I propose to you, would you do the same thing? smiley
if i dont like you,yes tonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no fit just imagine wetin go happen if girl ridicule me like that cheesy
will pour her acid I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.