Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) (57452 Views)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by femzysticks(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
You're a musician doesn't mean you should break laws. Camouflage is banned to all military personnel, even wizkid will be biťch slapped one day

grin grin grin
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
mfujah:

[s]what laws pls... he dey constitution say make citizens no wear camo... pls watch what u say in public [/s]
it's not everything you find in constitution. There are written and unwritten laws. The army banned use of camo by civilians because it was used to commit crimes like robbery or terrorism in the case of boko haram

http://dailypost.ng/2014/01/21/nigerian-army-bans-nigerian-celebrities-wearing-camouflage-clothes/

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestsam:
oga, dis is Nigeria not US... U follow d rule here.. not theirs..

Oya nah
but you copy them not so?
try to behave like them abi
and they train you not so?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by donlarbito(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Isorait

Next!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ThugBoy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can beat up innocent civilians but can't kill one Boko Haram member.

There is no freedom in Nigeria.
In America, you can buy the army uniforms on eBay and wear them wherever you want, and no one will ask you any goddam question.

NAija and american no be the same country bro

THOSE GROUP OF BOYS CALL DEM SELF MAPHITE
NO GO LEARN LESSON FROM DIS...... TAKING CAMOUFLAGE AS THEIRS SURVIENIA N REGALLIA
always surforcating teen.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
femzysticks:

grin grin grin
no mind me, na alomo silver with harp cause am this morning cry
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ElPere(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
auntysimbiat:
NICE..

BIG WARNING TO OTHERS ABUSING MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE

MORE NEWS >>> SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com

Shut your mouth! Wtf is nice about this?
This country's military are over empowerd... This doesn't happen overseas fam!!
Stop spitting trash.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by noblegrex: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

In the US where citizens wear camo is that disrespect?
stop reasoning like an ape. Interestingly in those countries their military is more discplined and effective than the baboons we have here
its a very good thing you reason like alien anyways.so pls if you're there;remain there and if you're not,I'll advise you pack yourself and move its very possible.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestakes:

[s]Can you quote the section of the constitution which states that civilians shouldn't put on Camouflage? undecided[/s]
pls wear camo, stand in front of a barracks and ask that question
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by 9ja4show: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yes he was wrong , does that warrant them to beat him up like that, what happened to arrest ? They still have some right to arrest and handover to police.

We have taken assaults by the military as normal that's why it will never stop..if someone commits a crime .arrest him simple as abc

Animals in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestakes: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
pls wear camo, stand in front of a barracks and ask that question

surestsam:
which kain question u dey ask? Must everytin b in d constitution?.. If dem fit stop naija police from frm wearing camo, den who da Bleep is he?

Funny dudes!

I always ensure never to THINK camo not to talk of wearing grin
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wetin dey the camouflage sef? Na wetin bobos dey wear up and down for obodo oyibo. The army animals in human skin should understudy what it means to be civilized,civil rule,gone are the days of military rule. Their backwardness in Africa is second to none.I walked up to a military lady on duty and talked to her cause she was damm pretty.I bet my ass would have been beaten if I were in the zoo.warra shame.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ChristineC: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
If para-military men in Nigerian Immigration Service, Nigerian Customs Service, etc and police men could adhere to the directive by the Nigerian Army that the shouldn't wear camouflage, why should civilians be an exception?
Who told you paramilitary don't wear camo in Nigeria?

Ask questions if you cannot observe for yourself.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
noblegrex:
its a very good thing you reason like alien anyways.so pls if you're there;remain there and if you're not,I'll advise you pack yourself and move its very possible.

Better an alien than an ape
At least there is no proof of aliens except in movies
The ape however all you need to do is pay 100# at any zoo. wink

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bros, but dem package ya face o grin
See as u humble grin
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestsam(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerian military are extreme cowards. In the USA for example, wearing a camo in public shows your love and support for the military but here, even a wristband with camo colors na wahala. This is what happens when your military is full of retårds.
most of you just come here nd type trash.. Usa dosnt allow civillians to wear camo. Their law states that...

10 U.S. Code § 771 -
Unauthorized wearing
prohibited

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or
Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear—
(1) the uniform, or a distinctive
part of the uniform, of the Army,
Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps;
or
(2) a uniform any part of which
is similar to a distinctive part of
the uniform of the Army, Navy,
Air Force, or Marine Corps.

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
If para-military men in Nigerian Immigration Service, Nigerian Customs Service, etc and police men could adhere to the directive by the Nigerian Army that the shouldn't wear camouflage, why should civilians be an exception?
should that be an excuse for beating him up?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Let me start with issorrait for him, it is either in the hospital or them no beat am at all
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by tanteta(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sorry bro...... Take caution.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Qpetz: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Respect is earned. Flog am wela.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
ChristineC:

You should be the person to ask. Since October last year when the deadline banning para-military men from wearing camouflage elapsed, have you seen immigration, customs and police wearing camouflage?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestsam(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
ChristineC:

which paramilitary dey wear camo? Abi which part of naija u dey?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by femzysticks(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
no mind me, na alomo silver with harp cause am this morning cry

JESUS LOVES YOU smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by noblegrex: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Better an alien than an ape
At least there is no proof of aliens except in mobies
The ape however all you need to do is pay 100# at any zoo. wink
you also claim to have goo reasoning yet I can perceive a sense of a wishy-washy dumbo cyclops. Who doesn't know how his country's security problems is.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestsam(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestakes:

Funny dudes!

I always ensure never to THINK camo not to talk of wearing grin
even US dosnt support it.. Nd yet person wey neva reach airport b4 dey shout.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestakes: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
fabulousvera:
sorry it funny girl and I pray it gets funnier when they begin to rule us.
then u will see how they will shift 1999 constitution aside

My bad. "When they begin to rule us"...Do you know something we don't know?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ChristineC: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You should be the person to ask. Since October last year when the deadline banning para-military men from wearing camouflage elapsed, have you seen immigration, customs and police wearing camouflage?
Is that Ankara that police IG is putting on?

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by fabulousvera(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestakes:

My bad. "When they begin to rule us"...Do you know something we don't know?
what?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ibile1: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Shut up! You will hide behind your free 10mb and type trash online msteeew.

Moreover what about those who wear it for negative purpose?

Simply put....Our society is bad.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by nairamaniac: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerian military are extreme cowards. In the USA for example, wearing a camo in public shows your love and support for the military but here, even a wristband with camo colors na wahala. This is what happens when your military is full of retårds.
when you are in Rome, behave like a Roman. Different laws for different grounds.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
noblegrex:
you also claim to have goo reasoning yet I can perceive a sense of a wishy-washy dumbo cyclops. Who doesn't know how his country's security problems is.

Still trying to sound intelligent eh?
Good luck with that. According to science you still got light years before you evolve to a functional human being so good luck
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by ChristineC: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestsam:
which paramilitary dey wear camo? Abi which part of naija u dey?
I don't have much business in Naija, I'm telling you stuff I have seen with my two eyes

That there are custom officers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival / AY Poses With His Lexus LX570 (PHOTO) / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.