Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria (1889 Views)

"Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian / Who Are The Mods In This Section? / On Any Section Of Nai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by xendra: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
When I joined nairaland, I thought I'll just post comments to air my views, but this I have to talk about.

Before I joined this forum I was in one other forum for a certain group of people from all countries, and there the people are always so nice and extremely sensitive, even the guys. But when I joined nairaland I found myself laughing every time, because this is what I was used to, the kind of people I know

The Lovers : These group of people have genuine love for others, even those they don't know directly and they are quick to help when they can. smiley

The Haters: These are the ones that always find fault and complain against what others post, they would even blame a victim for being victimized. cry

The Interesting: These are the people whose post you are quick to read, and in real life you always want to be around them. wink

The Annoying : These ones just talk before they think.

The Bashers: It doesn't matter what you say or do, they find a way to bring you down, even though sometimes they don't mean to.

The Error detectors/Grammar correctors: These ones are quick to point out your mistakes without making any comment to what you did right. Sometimes they are not even better than the poster.

The Weirdos: Now these set I thought were only in Hollywood movies, but I have come across them here on NL. Came across the weirdest 2days ago and realised he had 2monickers, one to make a thread about a certain girl he's obsessed with and another to insult and condemn her in every thread he madeembarassed

The Funny : This ones always crack you up, sometimes with off topic posts. like those "endtimers"cheesy

The Romantic: I don't know if I should really say romantic because sometimes the kind of post they make is....(alot of words come to mind)

And there is this group, I don't know what to call them . Always making rude statement about people from other tribe, political parties, gender or religion. If this was physical, they could start a war. embarassedangry

IMO....all this group of people in their percentage on NL is the same way we have them in the country, hence the same level of love, romance, hate and war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by introvertious: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guess I must not comment. I have finished reading.
Re: Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
VERY TRUE INDEED DEAR www.facebook.com/akanbiabdullahi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by princfred(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Bad on your signature, your man is not same with the boss. And ladies in civilized clines do all that.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
xendra:
When I joined nairaland, I thought I'll just post comments to air my views, but this I have to talk about.

Before I joined this forum I was in one other forum for a certain group of people from all countries, and there the people are always so nice and extremely sensitive, even the guys. But when I joined nairaland I found myself laughing every time, because this is what I was used to, the kind of people I know

The Lovers : These group of people have genuine love for others, even those they don't know directly and they are quick to help when they can. smiley

The Haters: These are the ones that always find fault and complain against what others post, they would even blame a victim for being victimized. cry

The Interesting: These are the people whose post you are quick to read, and in real life you always want to be around them. wink

The Bashers: It doesn't matter what you say or do, they find a way to bring you down, even though sometimes they don't mean to.

The Error detectors/Grammar correctors: These ones are quick to point out your mistakes without making any comment to what you did right. Sometimes they are not even better than the poster.

The Weirdos: Now these set I thought were only in Hollywood movies, but I have come across them here on NL. Came across the weirdest 2days ago and realised he had 2monickers, one to make a thread about a certain girl he's obsessed with and another to insult and condemn her in every thread he madeembarassed

The Funny : This ones always crack you up, sometimes with off topic posts. like those "endtimers"cheesy

The Romantic: I don't know if I should really say romantic because sometimes the kind of post they make is....(alot of words come to mind)

And there is this group, I don't know what to call them . Always making rude statement about people from other tribe, political parties, gender or religion. If this was physical, they could start a war. embarassedangry

IMO....all this group of people in their percentage on NL is the same way we have them in the country, hence the same level of love, romance, hate and war.

I just want to bang you bitch

1 Like

Re: Nairaland A Cross Section Of Nigeria by frankkydee(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
xendra:

What's the name of the group you were before joining nairaland ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Betrayal By Afonja Destroyed The Morale Of Yorubas- Alaafin Of Oyo / Igbo Women Are The Best In The World! / The best landscape in Nigeria :Salt Lake In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.