Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7724 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by udeycraze1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
StephenP:

LOL I'll take that as a yes to my question.

StephenP, lol ask the dude 4 all of us. . .I thought I was the only 1 that noticed his self important posts around here. Here is another 1 that took me out. I got it off the "ages of nairalanders" thread.
Many have been asking and disturbing me about this - Miss Freedom-of-Speech included. . .  so i say it now.  I am 30yrs, by the end of november, i hope to be 31yrs.

I hope we can now put this to bed.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
What do you need as support i can help
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Negro bobs head and snaps finger. . .

Congo,
I'm diggying that song. . . now ya talking cool She's one leg in, one leg out. . .gotta get the body in my friend.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platnumnk: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
ROFLMAO @ StephenP and udeycraze? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
@@Negro_Ntns

Mo ri nko to ko o, shotigbo.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ouch, looks like someone's got their backside kicked grin grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
[glow=green,2,300]HA, I was on a short vacation grin grin
i love sean kiss

Happy Birthday Sean! kiss[/glow]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
FL Gators:

@@Negro_Ntns

Mo ri nko to ko o, shotigbo.

Gator, u gotta teach me yoruba men, I wanna know what u be sayin tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
whitelexi:

Seriously, i sent out texts to 5 girls and one of them came back saying i should leave her out. . .  it turns out she was my primary suspect and suits the description just fine grin
Dis one wey u get the mobile no of all the babes?

Na u be d controller
So what abt d other 4. . . . . ?  undecided

I thnk you're quite far off the mark sha. . . . cheesy
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by kok(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Coolest babe on Nairaland tell me something!!!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

Dis one wey u get the mobile no of all the babes?

Na u be d controller
So what abt d other 4. . . . . ?  undecided

I thnk you're quite far off the mark sha. . . . cheesy

LOL
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by yeancah007(f): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Cool thread. . . . . wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lol pls is today truly seun's birthday?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by yeancah007(f): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
illusion2:

I suggest this. . . . . . . just imagine she's on her period. . . . yuck ! Or just imagine she's just poo-pooed those really stinking poo-poo that you can smell 1 mile away,once you associate these irritationg situations with her,you start to discount all,apologies to all ladies o !!!but this has worked for me before  wink
I think this is absolutely disrespectful to women,you're obviously demented ,idiot !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tsiya(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
yeancah007:

I think this is absolutely disrespectful to women,you're obviously demented ,idiot !

This is absolutely not disrespectful . . . just trying to imagine the reality behind staying with a woman . . . some men when they fall in love, they think their woman dont even shit, let alone the shit smells
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Monicaa: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tsiya:

This is absolutely not disrespectful . . . just trying to imagine the reality behind staying with a woman . . . some men when they fall in love, they think their woman dont even shit, let alone the shit smells

Wrong, wrong, wrong! You got it all wrong! A man that really and truly loves a woman would know that woman in her worst and irritating period as some of you are claiming yuck! He would even want to be with her while she is in the toilet. It becomes like a normal routine to him.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tsiya(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Monicaa:

Wrong, wrong, wrong! You got it all wrong! A man that really and truly loves a woman would know that woman in her worst and irritating period as some of you are claiming yuck! He would even want to be with her while she is in the toilet. It becomes like a normal routine to him.

Alrigh, Im yet to experience such thing . . . I dont know . . . but a there was a day i was looking at a beautiful girl . . . and then some crazy thought this entered my head . . . how will she look at the finest hour? Anyway that is what love should be all about, right? To accommodate the shortcomings a woman and celebrate her virtue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Monicaa: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tsiya:

Alrigh, Im yet to experience such thing . . . I dont know . . . but a there was a day i was looking at a beautiful girl . . . and then some crazy thought this entered my head . . . how will she look at the finest hour? Anyway that is what love should be all about, right? To accommodate the shortcomings a woman and celebrate her virtue

What do u mean by her finest hour?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by yeancah007(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tsiya:

I can't believe this
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tsiya(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
Monicaa:

What do u mean by her finest hour?

finest hour . . . the best hour a human can have
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tsiya(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
It is not what u believe that matters . . . but what is actually happening . . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by yeancah007(f): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tsiya:

It is not what u believe that matters . . . but what is actually happening . . .
This is the 3rd thread u've followed me on. . , is everthing alright?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
[glow=green,2,300]no names yet? congo, Purin, didnt find anything yet ? aww?  cry cry[/glow]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=green,2,300]no names yet? congo, Purin, didnt find anything yet ? aww? cry cry[/glow]

P,my comments below. . . . . .

congoshine:

Unless she reveals herslf on this thread first and barring any mishaps;my beloved kiss kiss kiss will be unveiled between 00:00- 02:00 (GMT +4) , btw 18th-20th July ,partly to celebrate the US Apollo landing on the moon as well as the undeniable heights our Love could reach,if given a chance. . . . . . . .   cheesy cheesy
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by savanaha: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
s
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

P,my comments below. . . . . .

[glow=teal,2,300]We're in different time zones, ping me when u gonna do it
Good luck wink[/glow]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]We're in different time zones, ping me when u gonna do it
Good luck  wink[/glow]

How will I ping you without making my sweetheart think Im 'two-timing'??  grin grin

Its btw 1600-1800 ET Fri,Sat or Sun . . . .  . please tune in,ok  kiss
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

How will I ping you without making my sweetheart think Im 'two-timing'?? grin grin

Its btw 1600-1800 ET Sat,Sun or Monday. . . . . please tune in,ok kiss

[glow=teal,2,300]does ur sweetheart tongue watch ur everymove? does she stand over ur shoulder? a simple Ping and u can get back to ur lovely dove grin[/glow]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]does ur sweetheart tongue watch ur everymove? does she stand over ur shoulder? a simple Ping and u can get back to ur lovely dove grin[/glow]

Ok,if u say so. . .its should be Fri,Sat or Sunday. . . .

Thanks,but you haven't advised how I can erase her from my mind/
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

Ok,if u say so. . .its should be Fri,Sat or Sunday. . . .

Thanks,but you haven't advised how I can erase her from my mind/

[glow=teal,2,300]Because u shouldnt unless she tells u she doesnt want you. Reserve it, but dont dwell on it. Not everything is by force. smiley[/glow]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Because u shouldnt unless she tells u she doesnt want you. Reserve it, but dont dwell on it. Not everything is by force. smiley[/glow]

Methinks its best I erase her from my mind as soon as possible,so I don't suffer much.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
[glow=teal,2,300]Its because ure obsessive, probably infatuated true love is patient[/glow]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.