Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (7869 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by Adeola29(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Blood of buhari, i must report you.
Lolz
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided .rin, come and see ur brother
undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2016
blackberlin:

You be man, shut up. . . too many fake profiles on nairaland!

May God turn your life upside down if I'm a man!
Say Amen?

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I blame GEJ

STFU tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2016
emekamn:

Jesu!!!

Kilode?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by Leriebloom(f): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Wait until after you are married. She is already ur fiance.
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

May God turn your life upside down if I'm a man! Say Amen?
Yours is already upside down, I refuse to be your running mate.
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Yours is already upside down, I refuse to be your running mate.

You are already engulfed and enveloped with the curse.
Idiot!

You can't stand a woman who says her mind abi?
Zombie!

If I am a man, ma motor accident go kill both of Us, Amen!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

You are already engulfed and enveloped with the curse. Idiot!
You can't stand a woman who says her mind abi? Zombie!
If I am a man, ma motor accident go kill both of Us, Amen!
Lol, pele ti e. . .
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by emekamn(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

Kilode?
Nothing oh! Was only passing...banana peel that was on the ground nearly fall me, na him i shout (Jesu!)

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
emekamn:

Nothing oh! Was only passing...banana peel that was on the ground nearly fall me, na him i shout (Jesu!)

I thought so too cheesy
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by kilode100(f): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Lol, pele ti e. . .

Why didn't you say Amen?
Useless nincompoop that calls himself a man because of his tiny blokos that is only useful for piss.

May we both perish if I am a man.. Say A Loud Amen..

Timid Useless men everywhere
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by daneni1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

Why didn't you say Amen?
Useless nincompoop that calls himself a man because of his tiny blokos that is only useful for piss.

May we both perish if I am a man.. Say A Loud Amen..

Timid Useless men everywhere

is it dat men offend u, at first, na your hubby u call fool.
anoda moniker quote u, d next thing was to haul insult on him. omaga ooo. Take note of your choice of words, if a man cause u pain, it doesn't mean u will insult all men.
Re: How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? by emekamn(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin
kilode100:

I thought so too cheesy
Hope say no be u plant the banana

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? / What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.