Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam (21864 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
DonaTee:

Are u black? Are u stewpid? Really

U sound stupurous

No time to argue with you bae....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Itaarh:

Try get sense small nah, u mean he should Google how catholic and anglican bishops rape altar boys.can u just tell us what happen after, was it condemne or encourage?grow up!

Yes, they were really condemned....

Hahahahhahahah, abeg get some education, open your eyes, you need it
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
SamConquer:
Young man the crucifixion of Jesus was to fulfill the prophecy that has been made by great prophets such as Prophet Isaiah...hope you are informed now

And for the records,at the mention of the name Jesus, miracles have happened,evils shivers. unlike your Quaran that you people said is a "miracle" yet American soldiers burnt hundreds and nothing happen even the leaf of tree did not shake.

My good man.....

We Muslims hold Jesus Christ in high esteem.....

We believe he is still alive till today.....

We believe he is coming back

But we can never believe that as holy as he is, he was beaten and stripped and nailed to a cross....

Because of the sins of the peeps....

So make I dey sin dey go baa because one man died for the sins of generations of generations?

Does that really make sense to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
damocool:

That same something that was nailed to the cross got you living till this very moment of your life.. That thing never rescued himself because of you, he knew the way you would eventually tread, he knew you would abuse him and that's why he did nothing to buy you time to repent.. The night is just too close, don't let the time runs out off you, listen to what that fellow preached to you, pls..

Smh.....

So it's because of Jesus that's why I'm breathing....

Not even because of God again, now Jesus?

Habaaa

You have left God Almighty to worship a man.....

Where would that lead you

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by damocool(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Smh.....

So it's because of Jesus that's why I'm breathing....

Not even because of God again, now Jesus?

Habaaa

You have left God Almighty to worship a man.....

Where would that lead you

He's a man to you because you don't know him.. He's my redeemer, I only have access to God through him.. He's the only reason i keep obtaining mercy from God and because of him you're been given more time till now to trace your way back to God, believing the gospel and be converted. The time is so limited now bro and I pray your eye open before the time runs out.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Atk1nson(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Not a befitting adjective to describe a fellow human, a very concerned one in that regard. You could easily dissect my post and give a counter opinion if you have any, your response is counter productive, one may think you have a disorder of some kind.

Nevertheless, I think you need what am posting more than most people here because of the word "anambra" in your moniker. I'm afraid to say most of the things I use to read coming from that state are very awfuly super badly concerning this subject.

Take a look pal, could the headlines get any worse?

Business boom anambra leads in baby factory, boys are sold for 200k girls 150k : http://www.pulse.ng/gist/business-boom-anambra-leads-in-baby-factory-boys-are-sold-for-n200k-girls-n150k-id4103678.html

Underage and forced marriages(rape) is a norm in the north hence it is hardly ever reported. And that is why that region is lagging behind in most indices of human development because a lot of barbaric actions there go unchallenged and unreported
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
damocool:

He's a man to you because you don't know him.. He's my redeemer, I only have access to God through him.. He's the only reason i keep obtaining mercy from God and because of him you're been given more time till now to trace your way back to God, believing the gospel and be converted. The time is so limited now bro and I pray your eye open before the time runs out.

I know him more than u do bro.....

I know that someone as holy as he is can never be subjected to such torture just because our sins would be forgiven....

And I don't need any medium to communicate with God, God is not as handicapped as we are.....

However, I encourage you to trace your own steps, find the REAL purpose that all human beings are created and seek the true guidance....

And never allow the media to mislead you....

May the light and guidance of God be on you....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
This has become a national issue Buhari, you need to put mouth.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
SamConquer:
Young man the crucifixion of Jesus was to fulfill the prophecy that has been made by great prophets such as Prophet Isaiah...hope you are informed now

And for the records,at the mention of the name Jesus, miracles have happened,evils shivers. unlike your Quaran that you people said is a "miracle" yet American soldiers burnt hundreds and nothing happen even the leaf of tree did not shake.

Loooolz, you are funny....

So because Americans were burning "Quran" u say leaf no shake....

First off, not all books written in Arabic is the same as the Quran...

Secondly, Bibles have also been burned, and water no boil.....

Thirdly, u say the name Jesus is mentioned and evil shake Chaaai, which movie is that, I wanna watch it....

Anyway, that word JESUS, was that really his name?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by damocool(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

I know him more than u do bro.....

I know that someone as holy as he is can never be subjected to such torture just because our sins would be forgiven....

And I don't need any medium to communicate with God, God is not as handicapped as we are.....

However, I encourage you to trace your own steps, find the REAL purpose that all human beings are created and seek the true guidance....

And never allow the media to mislead you....

May the light and guidance of God be on you....
Of course, his name is well known to many as a man once lived while to some he's till alive... Only him (Jesus) is the way, truth and the life... If anyone claims to reach the father (God) through other means apart from him, knowest him not.. Believe the gospel and be converted bro, the end is near. Jesus loves and cares for you bro...
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by 41lady(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
bodeloja:
But Y must they name and call any child they want to rap.e Aisha? Does it give dem a hard on? Or is it just their cult thing?

That's the name of one of their prophet muhamadu under age wife, the daughter of his brothe.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
damocool:

Of course, his name is well known to many as a man once lived while to some he's till alive... Only him (Jesus) is the way, truth and the life... If anyone claims to reach the father (God) through other means apart from him, knowest him not.. Believe the gospel and be converted bro, the end is near. Jesus loves and cares for you bro...

I can't believe in the gospel because....

"They all forsook him and fled" mark 14:50

Why must you reach God through a means, why are u handicapping the almighty God

Why

Please stop it, it's not good....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by carinmom(f): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pascal181:
This is d new tactics buhari and his islamists group have deployed. Christians shld wake up frm their sluber,meekness is nt dsame as weakness.
What evidence have you that Buhari has a hand in this
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by nosypat(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:
The first nth pages of google search results about rape here in Nigeria is filled with pastors raping minors, other peoples wives and their daughters and sons.

Cases of defilement by pastors for this year alone far outweights the total number of rape cases in the history of the north.

When we add up baby factories, compound perverts, cultists, prowlers, and other rapists ranging from school teachers, lecturers, diurnal ambushers, the only country that can par with southern nigeria is india.

There is something seriously wrong with you, very very serious 'something'. So what conclusion should we draw from your idiotic comment? If someone picks your sister and defiles her, or beheads your brother would your reply be, oh hey there are worst things done by other people?
*back to the topic*
Islam cannot be 100% the problem, I mean don't we have Muslims in the Yoruba states, and parts of the South-South? Why don't we get this kind of stories elsewhere but from the North with its problematic Muslims (most of them that is)? Why? What's wrong with this people and how do they think? For God's sake what is wrong with 93% of Hausa/Fulani Muslims?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by carinmom(f): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bonapart:
All northern muslims are animals... They gonna die tragically.... The whole of them including their Sharia president bugaboohari

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by carinmom(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
goodnewscliff:
muslims......i cant just find any reason whatsoever to like them.....they re the problem in the country since d last 7 years directly
But your bible does not teach hatred tongue tongue
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by akinmusi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.

Na wah for this guy ooo.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by chiwondoski: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
evils that's the reason they'll never see peace
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by fireforfire: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Honestly buharis era is a CURSE.. .
so many evil playing out.
we nvr heard all dis rubbish abt forcefully turning pple to muslims in d norty in jonas era o.
Its official!!! i now HATE muslims.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by jagojunior(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by jagojunior(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.

How is Islam practised in the developed world? does this position of underage marriage hold water among Muslim in the US? I really need to know
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by SamConquer(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Loooolz, you are funny....

So because Americans were burning "Quran" u say leaf no shake....

First off, not all books written in Arabic is the same as the Quran...

Secondly, Bibles have also been burned, and water no boil.....

Thirdly, u say the name Jesus is mentioned and evil shake Chaaai, which movie is that, I wanna watch it....

Anyway, that word JESUS, was that really his name?
Bible got burnt? At least we never claimed that it was a "miracle" that was given by an "Angel" to someone who felt asleep or rather was under illusion...

Secondly, you need just to go to Church and see the wonders of the name
e JESUS,and even us Christians who believe in the power of the name and call it subconsciously during danger we know how effective it is.

and thirdly you asking whether the name Jesus is the real name?
Let me leave you with this.....When someone say "Adios" and "Goodbye " what is the difference huh?Good.... so also there exist no difference between JESUS and YESHUA....Come on!!!!this is simple common sense,i am not suppose to give you lecture on this na.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
SamConquer:
Bible got burnt? At least we never claimed that it was a "miracle" that was given by an "Angel" to someone who felt asleep or rather was under illusion...

Secondly, you need just to go to Church and see the wonders of the name
e JESUS.

and thirdly you asking whether the name Jesus is the real name?I thought you wiser than this.
Let me leave you with this.....When someone say "Adios" and "Goodbye " what is the difference huh?Good.... so also there exist no difference between JESUS and YESHUA....Come on!!!!this is simple common sense,i am not suppose to give you lecture on this na.

U still don't realize that the Bible, Quran, etc that burns is just paper....

Paper can be burned, but can u burn the Quran that has been memorized, word for word, by millions of Muslims all around the world

Secondly, habaa, u mean I should go to church to watch miracles SamConquer u really said that?? Come on you are better than that....

And third, let me call u idiot instead of Sam....

Imagine, Mary named her son YESHUA, Romans called him IESUS, which the whites that enslaved blacks called him Jesus, and you are happy about it

Now you are telling me common sense..... I dey laaff for here...

Anyway, just Google the commonest name in the world....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by SamConquer(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

U still don't realize that the Bible, Quran, etc that burns is just paper....

Paper can be burned, but can u burn the Quran that has been memorized, word for word, by millions of Muslims all around the world

Secondly, habaa, u mean I should go to church to watch miracles SamConquer u really said that?? Come on you are better than that....

And third, let me call My Dad an Idiot

Imagine, Mary named her son YESHUA, Romans called him IESUS, which the whites that enslaved blacks called him Jesus, and you are happy about it

Now you are telling me common sense..... I dey laaff for here...

Anyway, just Google the commonest name in the world....
Fixed.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
nabiz:
If u ar searching for ur missing under aged daughter, search no more. ...just go to north u will fine her. Animals in human skill.

Its you southerners that are animals
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Not a befitting adjective to describe a fellow human, a very concerned one in that regard. You could easily dissect my post and give a counter opinion if you have any, your response is counter productive, one may think you have a disorder of some kind.

Nevertheless, I think you need what am posting more than most people here because of the word "anambra" in your moniker. I'm afraid to say most of the things I use to read coming from that state are very awfuly super badly concerning this subject.

Take a look pal, could the headlines get any worse?

Business boom anambra leads in baby factory, boys are sold for 200k girls 150k : http://www.pulse.ng/gist/business-boom-anambra-leads-in-baby-factory-boys-are-sold-for-n200k-girls-n150k-id4103678.html

The fools will never understand this
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
jidestar:
Is It Worth Sharing A Country With Northern Muslim Babarians?

Abduction and Rape of Southern children in the North by men old enough to be their Grandfather?

What kind of animals are we claiming one with? Kidnap is a very serious offence and when it is done for sexual gratification, it is a heinous crime.

The Sharia court is a form of customary court to the North. In that sense, it has no jurisdiction to hear cases of people not part of that culture.

It is like a Igbo customary court hearing the case of a Yoruba, claiming they have converted to Igbo.

Custom refers to origin and ancestral linage, if a person does not have their roots in islam the Shairia court has not grounds to hold or hear any case.

The Sharia system was introduced for people who customarily have followed the religion of islam.

It is illegal and unconstitutional to steal peoples child and claim forced conversion to islam, as a bases To Molest and forced marriage, without any form of consent.

What century are we living in, or are the North cursed to remain backward? Why drag us Christian southerners into uncivilised and criminal customs?

Why are u stealing our children and raping them? Is sharing a country a crime? Can u not face and marry your muslim children?

Hypocrite, what do you have to say about the thousands of pastors that rap.e helpless infants and burn brainwashed church members down in the south. Who is proud to be with animals like you anyway? Who are those that bring national embarrassment to this country everyday?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
waternogeteneny:
There is seriously something wrong with muslims, their are no normal one amongst them up North. Just a bunch of mentally deranged sicko. Proper Head case!

You better stop talking as if your useless pastors don't burn their church members alive and rrape young girls. Wtf is wrong with christians down south? Bunch of mentally deranged ass-holes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by A7(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The fools will never understand this

Sad thing is most of them do not care about those headlines, infact headlines about rape, defilement of minors, impregnation of these victims, is not a news to these hypocrites. Their politicians doesn't care, their traditional rulers do not give a damn, the teeming population actively trivialize the phenomenon online and offline.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ApcSucks: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You better stop talking as if your useless pastors don't burn their church members alive and rrape young girls. Wtf is wrong with christians down south? Bunch of mentally deranged ass-holes

We don't encourage extremism and forceful conversion...
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
SamConquer:
Fixed.

And I thought I could argue with you constructively....

Anyway, I thank God that I didn't abuse your father as a Muslim, because the next thing would be "Islam teaches people to abuse other peeps' father's and mothers"

My work is done here.... Good luck worshipping a god that was nailed to a cross....

May the REAL GOD have mercy on your soul ....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
ApcSucks:

We don't encourage extremism and forceful conversion...

Did u just say that

When the white men carried your forefathers away and made them believe Jesus was white and devil was black, what do we call that

Or the crusaders led by Charlemagne that killed and pillaged families all in the name of the Cross

Or the killing of those who held on to their old religion during the great purge in the 15-17th century, in Europe

Bro, go and read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: INEC Reschedules Voting In Ihiala Local Government Area / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.