Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos (1350 Views)

Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / Sketchup, 3ds Max, Maya, Modo, Cinema 4d Automatic Presets / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos by Mckayce(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please am a newbie.....and I want to knw whichh has more feature.....
Re: Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos by culirefm0nst4r: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, they all can. Google them for more information and settle for the one with more online materials.
Re: Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2016
And you can actually use the two of 'em together in your work pipeline. Ofcourse this would be once you mature as a CG artist.

The picture is this, You modeled and animated a bird in 3dsmax, you want to make its flapping wings catch fire......Then you transfer it to Cinema4D where you do the fire simulation. Shikena.

Like, he said, pick one first and learn before using both.

And also the software you choose at this stage depends on the direction you are leaning on in CG. If you want to be a Game designer 3dsmax will give you more leverage as it has the toolsets by default whilst if your bent is on Typography, Motion graphics, and growing things around things grin, Cinema4D got u covered.

Naturally, I would advise you to start off with Blender. Its user community is immense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can Both 3ds Max And Cinema 4d Be Used To Create 3d Animated Videos by Rotepim: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

All Screen Printers On Nairaland!!! / I Will Pay For The Design Of My Logo. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.