Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) (34016 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
I hate government that don't do first thing first. There are areas that are topmost to the people try and do those ones first, you see the people happy with your government.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by nastyesco(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Impossible...the section of the country that made Lagos a mega city...this is their home they want to return to if Nigeria divides...they better keep praying we remain one grin grin
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ara agbakwala gi there! Akpamu ndi akaazu,anyi nile ma ihe mary odili mere o, o doro ewu na okuko anya
Ponponkon:
Iwu ihe nne eju ji anyu mamiri
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by profinmasscom(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
I weep for th op and the critics who have not been in Aba when Okezie has not assumed office to see how Aba looks like as at then.
Also, @ Op, is it Only faulks road you were able to capture? Why did'nt you snap Kamalu Road opposit post office at Union bank? Why did'nt you snap world bank police station road opposit MCC Junction? Why did'nt you snap Okpu Umobo road where later-day saint ended the construction of the road which is where Ikpeazu started from and to Obingwa Local government Area? Why did'nt you snap Obikabia road to Ogbo-Hill? Why did'nt you snap Umuimo road down to Afor-ule market? Why did'nt you snap cemetary road? Why did'nt you snap jubilee road down to tenant road? Why did'nt you snap market road? Why did'nt you snap umuocham road down to Umuehilegbu?

These are just few roads I can mention in which Ikpeazu has constructed within 9 months of his administration, upon the problems he was passing through during his court case with Dr Alex Oti.

I wish to advice you to commend a good work someone has done than criticizing him for the one he has not done and which you don't know his next line of action about the issue.

I don't know Ikpeazu, neither does he knows me. I'm not a politician and I can never be one. But I have to say that the man has achieved what PDP in Abia state could not achieve within 16 years of their leadership in Abia.

Let us pray for him to do more within the remaining 3 years and few months he has to stay in the office.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thank you
Kingspin:
I hate government that don't do first thing first. There are areas that are topmost to the people try and do those ones first, you see the people happy with your government.
ponpokon
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kamalu beside star paper mill is how many minute walk? What okezie is doing is just rehabilitation of few roads and nothing more, he hasn't done much nwanne
profinmasscom:
I weep for th op and the critics who have not been in Aba when Okezie has not assumed office to see how Aba looks like as at then.
Also, @ Op, is it Only faulks road you were able to capture? Why did'nt you snap Kamalu Road opposit post office at Union bank? Why did'nt you snap world bank police station road opposit MCC Junction? Why did'nt you snap Okpu Umobo road where later-day saint ended the construction of the road which is where Ikpeazu started from and to Obingwa Local government Area? Why did'nt you snap Obikabia road to Ogbo-Hill? Why did'nt you snap Umuimo road down to Afor-ule market? Why did'nt you snap cemetary road? Why did'nt you snap jubilee road down to tenant road? Why did'nt you snap market road? Why did'nt you snap umuocham road down to Umuehilegbu?

These are just few roads I can mention in which Ikpeazu has constructed within 9 months of his administration, upon the problems he was passing through during his court case with Dr Alex Oti.

I wish to advice you to commend a good work someone has done than criticizing him for the one he has not done and which you don't know his next line of action about the issue.

I don't know Ikpeazu, neither does he knows me. I'm not a politician and I can never be one. But I have to say that the man has achieved what PDP in Abia state could not achieve within 16 years of their leadership in Abia.

Let us pray for him to do more within the remaining 3 years and few months he has to stay in the office.
how many car ply's kamalu?

1 Like

Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
DikeOha882:
Ara agbakwala gi there! Akpamu ndi akaazu,anyi nile ma ihe mary odili mere o, o doro ewu na okuko anya
unu ji ego tuo onu,sikwa na unu mara mmadu nile. Kama Ndi UkwaNgwa tukwasara Chineke obi onye kere anyi ibu majority na abia
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Enyi a, ijighi ahu, unu na eri ngari, na enye ya aka azu, o doro ndi Abia anya ihe unu mere, ma Chineke ka akwu unu ugwo maka mmeri Otti meriri
Ponponkon:
unu ji ego tuo onu,sikwa na unu mara mmadu nile. Kama Ndi UkwaNgwa tukwasara Chineke obi onye kere anyi ibu majority na abia
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
DikeOha882:
Enyi a, ijighi ahu, unu na eri ngari, na enye ya aka azu, o doro ndi Abia anya ihe unu mere, ma Chineke ka akwu unu ugwo maka mmeri Otti meriri
Onye gonariri ala nna ya ebe Chineke kere ibu onye ebe ahu,omere ihe oma? Ihere megbuokwa unu ndi sore losers. Go check out Abia North senatorial result that puts you chamelons into more shame. Idika ihe mkpi ji anyu miri utu
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wetin do this road na? undecided undecided undecided China, time to build water car is now grin grin grin
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by elopee3000(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2016
toludadon:

People like you are the reasons politicians take advantage of your people. .are you trying to juxtapose a misdeed with another? You are just pathetic. .
pls spare me this ur preaching today u people hail obasanjo worship MKO and u know they re both corrupt u people even gave tinubu ashiwaju of idaji in osun state sorry lagos state angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Rhea(f): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]To proffer a lasting solution to flooding in Aba, you will have to demolish all those fancy mansions that have been erected on flood plains. Until that is done, every solution proffered remains a band-aid over a leaky tire.[/size]
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by queenet246(f): 3:05am On Mar 06, 2016
@op show us aguda surulere in Lagos state after d rain.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by persius555(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Its high time nigerians start taking a fair share of the blame. Stop blaming govt all the time. Nigerians are equally as guilty as its govt.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by betterABIAstate: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2016
I believe faulks road should be one of the first roads ikpeazu should have worked on. I mean, its a major Route.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Ibro2005: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2016
No drainage I think
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by mudsam(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
Humm so bad bt i reserve my comment.....
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Dexema:
See the name of the road sef.. "FAULTS" road
it's faulks akpamu
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Mafia449: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=lofty900 post=43507726]Then where's all the cement [/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]technology roads they said ikpeazu is building in aba? I thought it's only apc that do propaganda [/quote

You talk foolish
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

The purpose is to entertain South Westerners after three days of tears and sorrow.

Hahahahah, they have been massacred recently by their eternal masters, must really hurt
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by profinmasscom(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2016
DikeOha882:
Kamalu beside star paper mill is how many minute walk? What okezie is doing is just rehabilitation of few roads and nothing more, he hasn't done much nwanne how many car ply's kamalu?

You only quoted kamalu as a few minutes walk, you also said he is just doing rehabilitation of roads. But if I may asked;

(1) Since the existence of Kamalu road, Has it been tarred before?
If the answer is NO, what's the meaning of rehabilitation?

(2) Since the existence of Okpu-Umobo road, From Ama-Double to Obingwa LGA, has it been tarred before?

(3) If you have gone to Obingwa LGA from Okpu-Umobo Road, can you reach there within 45 minutes by car?
If your answer is NO, then what's the meaning of few minutes walk?

(4) If an old tarred is been scraped off thereby constructing a new one on the same road, is it still rehabilitation?
(A case of Umuocham road, world bank police station road, Winners Chapel road, Umueze road, just to mention few)
If the answer is NO, then how many governors in Abia state have done what he did within 9 months in Office?
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
PDP is working. PMB is mopping!
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Ijaya123: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This injustice against Aba by nairaland mods should stop, is Aba the only city that experience flood in some parts when it rains?
Flood and bad roads are in almost every city in Nigeria yet Aba is being brought up.
Okezie Ikpeazu is working and is trying to Fix Aba.

Why are you taking this personal? Pictures don't lie. Or you rather prefer the op posted pictures of another state from another region... grin grin grin
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Ijaya123: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
profinmasscom:

I hope you will display this same thinking and mindset at issues in the federal level. That's only fair.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Dexema(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
nwadiuko1:
it's faulks akpamu
tell that to your blind self for failing to see a joke from 2cm.
Re: Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why being economical with truth? A three minutes walk from Starpaper to anglican church at kamalu is just 3 minutes walk that you are counting as achievement? After later days saints at okpulo umuobu, how many car plies that route? The umuocham road is where my family house is at world bank, Orji Uzor built that road before it became bad till okezie came last august to scrape the bad portion and pour coaltar on it, is that what you call construction? Same thing with Ayaba Umueze built by Uzor kalu immediately is completed Absuth there. For okezie to live Faulks road that leads to the biggest market like this means that Abians needs to kerela nkwucha, never again do we allows thief odour orji and his crooks to continue raping my beloved Abia
profinmasscom:

You only quoted kamalu as a few minutes walk, you also said he is just doing rehabilitation of roads. But if I may asked;

(1) Since the existence of Kamalu road, Has it been tarred before?

(2) Since the existence of Okpu-Umobo road, From Ama-Double to Obingwa LGA, has it been tarred before?

(3) If you have gone to Obingwa LGA from Okpu-Umobo Road, can you reach there within 45 minutes by car?
If your answer is NO, then what's the meaning of few minutes walk?

(4) If an old tarred is been scraped off thereby constructing a new one on the same road, is it still rehabilitation?
(A case of Umuocham road, world bank police station road, Winners Chapel road, Umueze road, just to mention few)
If the answer is NO, then how many governors in Abia state have done what he did within 9 months in Office?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.