Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pls I Need A Job In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Job In Abuja (5143 Views)

Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Pls I Need A Job........tired Of Sleeping At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by madream4life: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
this is really commendable, helping others to get placed in a job! kudos y'all trying to help, those that are been helped shld r/member to help others too wen they are placed and keep it going, twill make a whole Lotta difference in the labour market.
keep up the gud work guys.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by ambs50: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Honestly dis is a step in the right direction
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by ibezimemmy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am also desperately in need of a job. I have a B.A in Mass Comm. Since the paying job is not available, could someone suggest some available volunteering positions with NGOs I can apply for to stay busy. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by owolabiolakunl(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
I also need a job in Abuja. I'm a graduate of international law and diplomacy. Before u guys start thinking, there's a difference between lawyers and myself. While they go to court and argue cases we don't. We more or less work with NGOs, Min of Foreign Affairs, etc
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Bodozky(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
choplex:
Hello house, please help a sister in need. I'm a graduate of English Language, with a 2.1. I've completed my nysc. I stay in Karu axis and I'd be so glad if anybody can help me with a job anywhere in Abuja. Please! Please!! Please!!! My email is zinny402@gmail.com
. Reach me on 08132253082 or mayowa o. Kadri for a link to an immediate job
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by uncleinans(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
i need a job house. am a graduate of political sci and i have diploma in personnel mngt all from BSU. am in Abj, Nyanya precisly. 08162626621

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by ifyfaith: 1:48am On Mar 08, 2016
hello house, please I'm also in need of a job anywhere in abuja. I stay at saburi,dei-dei. had a 2.1 in computer science education. Please help a sister in need. thanks in advance and God bless.
email is anoziefaith@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Toluwani2(f): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2016
matrix199:
@chijen, there's an opening in my aunt's foundation, for the post of a bursar. Your accounting knowledge would be an advantage. The foundation is located in wuse zone 1, and an outreach along Abuja-keffi road.

If you stay close wuse, I can give you a lead.
please am interested i also read accounting am also computer literate pls kindly assit me
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by choplex(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Bodozky:
. Reach me on 08132253082 or mayowa o. Kadri for a link to an immediate job
I've tried to reach your number severally Sir but it's been switched off. However, i'll leave a msg for you on facebook. Thank You.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
matrix199:
A job seeker should endeavor to indicate his location, age range, basic skills, and other necessary details.

You may stay in Lugbe and an employer who has a job to offer is situated in Maitama.

So always indicate your location, so those within your district can come to your aid.
Someone staying in Lugbe can still work in maitama.

Enter to sectariat from Lugbe, then find your way to anywhere in maitama.

Although, I still agree with you sha.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
chijen:
At naobor really appreciate your help. I stay around Lokogoma axis, before Sunnyvale, after galadimawa bus stop. Will send my cv. Tnx a million, really appreciate.

Vacancies for open for
1. Licensed Pharmacists 2. Administrative
Assistant
qualification:
HND or First degree.However, a good
temperament, excellent interpersonal skills, good
command of spoken English and computer skills
are of higher priority than certificates.
Send CV to taprobanemedicalcenter1@gmail.com.
For inquiries, please text or send message (only)
on whatsapp to 08088413860 or 07080760934.
Hospital at 119 and 121,1st Avenue, EFAB Estate,
Lokogoma, Abuja. Proximity to hospital would be
a consideration.

since you stay around lokogoma, check them out.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by chijen(f): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tnx Missy bronze, will check them out due to proximity. Really appreciate. Still searching for a shift job(morning /afternoon) or a 9-4pm kind of job because of my child(I'm a single mum living with my aged mum) taking care of a toddler can be very demanding especially in this age and time. Once again, tnx a million.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by matrix199(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
missbronze:
Someone staying in Lugbe can still work in maitama.

Enter to sectariat from Lugbe, then find your way to anywhere in maitama.

Although, I still agree with you sha.

Hmm.

Well, there's always a good reason for every assertion I make. The reason why I said job seekers should indicate their location, is because of people who have openings close enough to the job seekers' location. Overhead on tfare, relative to salary is something to consider. Someone who stays in Lugbe and works in maitama, with a salary structure of less than 40k, wld end up spending more than 15k on tf a month, that's if he's prudent enough.

You get my point now?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by matrix199(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
@chijen, sowi it took this long to give you a brief about the opening. I'll be very sincere with you. I called my aunt to find out about the opening, and she told me the present bursar just got married and wld be relocating to Ph to join her hubby. She's stil trying to get a replacement before the end of the month.

But then, I took time to ponder about this. The bursar responsibility isn't an ordinary one. It entails trusting the person with funds, school fees, receipt issuance, salary disbursement, payroll preparation, and so on. But I barely know you, no, I don't know you. If something was to happen, I'll be the one held responsible for it. I just had to think twice about this. I hope you understand me. The position is a very delicate position, and I think the proprietress(my aunt) should be the one to find a replacement on her own.

An opening in my med centre wld be out anytime from next monday. I'll ask my director tomorrow about it, and give a recommendation on your behalf. It's a P.R.O position. Let me ask, if he affirms, I'll give you the lead.

I'm sorry about the pledge.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by chijen(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
At matrix199, really appreciate your reply and I really understand the issue of trust. Actions speaks louder than words and can't really start convincing you for that position. However, will be very grateful if given the opportunity to prove my worth. Nevertheless, will appreciate the opportunity in your organization /hospital. Tnx once again for your time and co-operation.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by matrix199(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
chijen:
At matrix199, really appreciate your reply and I really understand the issue of trust. Actions speaks louder than words and can't really start convincing you for that position. However, will be very grateful if given the opportunity to prove my worth. Nevertheless, will appreciate the opportunity in your organization /hospital. Tnx once again for your time and co-operation.

There's a church around high court in Apo resettlement, the road off shoprite. My aunt pastors the parish. If you'll be chanced on sunday, you can attend the service. It's actually a new church. After the service, she welcomes the new comers, and talk privately with each new comer. You can even join the choir or usher, since you stay close. Work for God, and who knows, God may just work for you. My aunt always expect me to come, bt I'll be sincere with you again, I'm an agnostic.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Slymonster(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
am really in need of a job badly and can't think straight anymore,I just move to abuja and am staying in gwarinpa...studied civil engineering...Someone help me please..God bless
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by chijen(f): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
@matrix199, really appreciate the church invitation. However, I am an Anglican by birth but do attend mfm church cos of there doctrines. Since I don't av a job at d moment and a mum too, I tend to be frugal with my expenses. There is this mfm church close to my house, I don't spend much on tf, I also work for God in my own little ways cos he sees the heart/motives behind every action. Tnx once again, I want an 8-5 or 9-4/5 kind of job like civil service or a shift kind of job so that I can give my child the best, acquire a skill in fashion and designing and still work for Gods silently. Really appreciate ur help. I could be reached on Chidyjen@gmail.com.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by chijen(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
@matrix199, really appreciate the church invitation. However, I am an Anglican by birth but do attend mfm church cos of there doctrines. Since I don't av a job at d moment and a mum too, I tend to be frugal with my expenses. There is this mfm church close to my house, I don't spend much on tf, I also work for God in my own little ways cos he sees the heart/motives behind every action. Tnx once again, I want an 8-5 or 9-4/5 kind of job like civil service or a shift kind of job so that I can give my child the best, acquire a skill in fashion and designing and still work for Gods silently. Really appreciate ur help. I'm also considering relocating to Enugu since my mum whom I live with is retired and rent expires in may . I will really appreciate a job that can offer me accommodation or the salary reasonable to meet my financial needs as a parent/sister/child no matter how small my contribution is to my family. I could be reached via this email address :chidyjen@gmail.com.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by matrix199(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
chijen:
@matrix199, really appreciate the church invitation. However, I am an Anglican by birth but do attend mfm church cos of there doctrines. Since I don't av a job at d moment and a mum too, I tend to be frugal with my expenses. There is this mfm church close to my house, I don't spend much on tf, I also work for God in my own little ways cos he sees the heart/motives behind every action. Tnx once again, I want an 8-5 or 9-4/5 kind of job like civil service or a shift kind of job so that I can give my child the best, acquire a skill in fashion and designing and still work for Gods silently. Really appreciate ur help. I'm also considering relocating to Enugu since my mum whom I live with is retired and rent expires in may . I will really appreciate a job that can offer me accommodation or the salary reasonable to meet my financial needs as a parent/sister/child no matter how small my contribution is to my family. I could be reached via this email address :chidyjen@gmail.com.

It's going to be hard to get a nice job that offers accommodation. Unless you're looking for jobs that require 12-14hrs of your time daily, in which they may provide accommodation for you in their own interest, not urs.

I think the only area that meets your needs is the teaching area. Monday-friday, 8am to 3pm/4pm, 12pm on fridays.

How much is the rent per year? Let's see what we can do to help. Maybe goodhearted Nlers who earn comfortably, or are well to do, can assist in offering soft loans, or thereabout.

What's the point paying tithes to men of whoever they are, who wear expensive clothes and shoes, drive nice cars, when there are people who are in dire need of these tithes. I rather give to sm1 who genuinely needs help, than give to organisations who have twisted the book of malachi.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by chijen(f): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
@matrix199, really appreciate your time and understanding. The rent is 350,000 per year, we paid half year which will expire April-may. What I need is half of the rent which is 175000 naira. I seriously need a job so as to have my confidence back, be a good mum/parent to my toddler who is due to start school but no funds yet. Didn't mean to bother nor inconvenience anyone but a good job is all I need. I do catering on demand but use the proceeds to meet our daily needs. My daughter will be 2 in June and I need a good /steady source of income to give her the best training/education I can afford with God's help. I have tried schools but the highest pay I got was 30k per month with strenuous working conditions(7.30am to 4pm)the distance /time which isn't good for my health. I have worked in different organizations on contract basis just to make ends meet. Need a permanent job, I can withstand stress but my child is my utmost priority. Thanks a million for your time and understanding.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by virtousB: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls am in need of a job too. I Have a B. Tech degree in physics /electronics. I have about 3 years teaching experience, a very fast learner, good team player and Works under little or no supervision. Am 25, and i stay around lugbe. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by ComrdDRS: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls NAIRALANDERS I need a job. I an ND holder from fed. Poly Bida. I stay @ IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA ( IDU YARD ) 07035564663
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by toyeem(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
I also need a job in Abuja. I'm an Food Technologist with a sound knowledge and experience of the Food Industry.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by toyeem(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
I also need a job in Abuja. I'm a Food Technologist with a sound knowledge and experience of the Food Industry.
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by jessysparkles(f): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls am also in need of a job am a fresh graduate of accounting. I reside in Lagos
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
r
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by hamsky: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Hello everyone, I run a start-up IT Consulting firm located behind games village, kaura district. Currently, I'm in need of two graduate assistants to handle some of the administrative tasks of the company and assist in developing some of the services we offer.

Those interested in the the admin role are required to have a business/customer service related background, satisfactory level of computer knowledge, can do attitude, excellent communication skill and interest to work in a small team in a dynamic IT environment. Good academic record would also be an advantage.

On the other hand, those interested in the IT role should have a knack for IT and a demonstrable skill in areas such as website and software development or graphics design - experience with other IT solutions/services will be an advantage. Interested applicants for this role should have the following traits/skills: can do attitude, problem solving skill, excellent communication skill and interest to work in a small team in a dynamic work environment. Good academic record would also be an advantage.

Those interested should please send their CV to my email: i.hamidu@ask4techsolutions.com
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello, Please I am a PCM for Batch A16. We should be through with camp by May 13th.

I am looking at the possibility of getting a job before camping ends.

I will reallyappreciate anyone who have an advice or help for me.

Thanks.

I am a computer science student. finished with a 2.1
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
hamsky:
Hello everyone, I run a start-up IT Consulting firm located behind games village, kaura district. Currently, I'm in need of two graduate assistants to handle some of the administrative tasks of the company and assist in developing some of the services we offer.

Those interested in the the admin role are required to have a business/customer service related background, satisfactory level of computer knowledge, can do attitude, excellent communication skill and interest to work in a small team in a dynamic IT environment. Good academic record would also be an advantage.

On the other hand, those interested in the IT role should have a knack for IT and a demonstrable skill in areas such as website and software development or graphics design - experience with other IT solutions/services will be an advantage. Interested applicants for this role should have the following traits/skills: can do attitude, problem solving skill, excellent communication skill and interest to work in a small team in a dynamic work environment. Good academic record would also be an advantage.

Those interested should please send their CV to my email: i.hamidu@ask4techsolutions.com

Can a corper apply?
Re: Pls I Need A Job In Abuja by ford101: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
good morning nairaland.i need help from a good sameritan.am searching for a job in abuja.am a graduate of public administration abia State university.am very good at information technology (I T).and my name is Sam am 31yrs and single.pls my kind hearted helper should call me for a job am begging not asking him or her to do as I say 07030122860 my email is asopada4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

See BATCH 3 - 9 LIST: Successful Candidates for 2017 Airforce Recruitment / Promoters Needed For Oride/opay Download Activation / Npowerng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.